Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

312 Light Oak Solids

Scroll down for prices
Click on pictures to enlarge
312 Light Oak Solids 

312 Light Oak Solids 

Every piece in this collection is made from SOLID AMERICAN OAK, harvested in the Appalachian Mountains less than a day's drive from the factory in Virginia where it is made. You'll find that most other bedroom groups use veneered construction, where many parts are made of a thin wood veneer glued over particle board or fiberboard. In contrast, all of the exposed parts on our furniture - including tops, ends, posts and drawer fronts - are constructed from Solid Oak. This furniture is truly built to last a lifetime.

The Appalachian Hardwood Collection embraces the American traditions of craftsmanship, using time-honored construction techniques. Drawer sides, for instance, are made from White Birch and are joined using French dovetail on the front and English dovetail on the back. Hand sanding and finishing produces a drawer that functions as it is supposed to - smoothly and dependably for you and whomever is fortunate enough to inherit the piece many years down the road. That same level of attention to detail marks each step of your furniture's construction.

In selecting the Appalachian Hardwood Collection, you have chosen an American-Made bedroom of Solid Wood harvested directly from the Appalachian Mountains.

Features
  • Style - Traditional
  • Pewter Hardware
  • Light Oak Finish
  • Solid Appalachian Oak Hardwood
  • Drawer Fronts are joined with French Dovetail and English Dovetail on the Backs
  • Drawer Sides are made of White Birch
  • Wood on Wood Drawer Glides

VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed

Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 
    Mfg   Collection   Model   Dimensions   Product Name   Weight   List Price   Our Discounted Price   Add to Cart    
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-227  28w-17d-29h  Nightstand 

Made in USA
 90lbs  $699.00  $505.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-446  42w-2d-35h  Landscape Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-002  60w-19d-42h  Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 

Made in USA
 235lbs  $1,489.00  $1,090.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-116  38w-19d-54h  Chest w/6 Drawers 

Made in USA
 171lbs  $1,299.00  $945.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-443  38w-2d-31h  Bureau Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-004  55w-19d-47h  Bureau 

Made in USA
 240lbs  $1,639.00  $1,195.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-113  42w-19d-42h  Entertainment Center 

Made in USA
 140lbs  $1,059.00  $770.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-559/955/922  65w-88d-54h  Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 167lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-669/966/922/MS1  82w-88d-55h  King Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 220lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-551/155/922  63w-91d-53h  Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 243lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-661/166/922/MS1  76w-91d-53h  King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 304lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-660/066/944/MS1  76w-95d-53h  Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 694lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-558/855/922  65w-88d-56h  Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 182lbs  $1,089.00  $790.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-668/866/922/MS1  82w-88d-56h  King Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 292lbs  $1,479.00  $1,075.00   
Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 

Back

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"We recently purchased the Beckenham BR set by Pulaski. We are higher-end consumers. I have never ordered furniture from online and was a bit nervous because I didn't see this set before buying it. Most of the stores in my area really don't carry BR sets, so it was impossible to see the quality. So, I worked with Jason and he was extremely professional and HONEST!! He actually steered me away from another BR set because he felt we would not be satisfied with the quality. (He even emailed me pictures of the inside construction.) I appreciated Jason's effort and integrity.

The Pulaski Beckenham BR Set was absolutely beautiful and the price and the quality were great! The delivery was better than expected time-wise and they were very professional. I would very highly recommend Furniture-Savings as a reputable, aim-to-please company and my experience with them was extremely pleasant.

The only other comments are is that the color of the BR set was pictured differently than "
Lorie and Ben Mena - New Jersey

"I am so pleased with my new piece of furniture. It is exactly what I wanted. The delivery was much faster than I expected. The gentlemen who delivered the piece arrived when they said they would and were very careful when placing it in our home. They were efficient and very pleasant to deal with.
If I am in need of furniture again this will be the first place I look and will definitly recommend them to others!
Thank you!"
Mary Oubre - Louisiana

"Hat's off to you. I was very apprehensive about purchasing a bedroom set over the internet without someone I knew giving a reference. After speaking with Jason I felt confident with your company and boy did I make the right decision. I now have my furniture when scheduled, Jason took care of my changes, always called me back when I called and now I am a happy camper. Thank you and Jason for everything."
A. Rogers - New Jersey

"We love the Vaughn Basset Queen Bookcase bed we just received a week ago! It is quality made and beautiful in our small guest room. The two delivery men were wonderful and even put the bed together for us! Which was a blessing as my husband had an arm injury and we were unsure how we were going to do that.
This is one of the most professional on-line stores I have ever worked with and we order everything on-line as we live in a very rural beach town."
Nicola Johnson - Washington

"We are so happy with the Vaughan Bassett furniture we purchased from you! Love the quality of the furniture and we were very impressed with the delivery and set up! Would definately reorder from this site and recommend your business to our family and friends!"
Tara - Indiana

"Vaughn Bassett bedroom pieces were delivered 7/31/11.
I realized I signed a release but, in fact, I missed some scratches on the night stand. I have been very satisfied with everything over all from the ordering to the delivery and quality of the furniture! I would like a stain stick in the Mohawk brand, extra dark walnut. The delivery man used this on the edge of the dresser surface where the finish had rubbbed off. He said he could not leave the stick. I need one for the scratches on the nightstand. Can you send me one? Otherwise, where might I purchase one?

Thank you very much!

****** Store Reply******
Great to hear everything went well. We shipped out the requested marker this morning and you should receive it in 2-3 days.

Thank you,
Furniture-Savings.com"
Susan Jacobs - Arkansas

"Vaughn-Bassett Timber Mill:

Thanks for keeping me informed of furniture delivery status.

Love the furniture and the service, arrived a day early."
Sandra Smith - Texas

"Furniture was delivered within the specified time range and had an accurate update of status on what was happening with the furniture! There was great communication from the delivery people to ensure that we had a date/time that worked for us and the delivery guys were prompt - they even called when traffic was heavier than expected to say they would be 30 min later than when they had called a few hours previously. GREAT quality furniture also.

We ordered two of the 5 Drawer Chest, Bedford Falls Soft White BB94-115 Vaughan Bassett. Its great!"
Lynn - Michigan

"The bedroom furniture was absolutely LOVELY and exactly as described and expected. FurnitureSavings.com's communication was TERRIFIC...very personal and timely....much much better than "face to face" experiences in local furniture stores. I would highly recommend FurnitureSavings. com to anyone looking for high quality furniture at very reasonable prices and who values customer service. Thanks again."
JC - Maryland

"Furniture-Savings .com is an awesome website! The staff was so helpful and polite and ordering online was a great experience! Shipping and delivery was great as well. I love my furniture!"
Danielle - New York

"Great experience dealing with this company. We bought the same furniture we found at a local retail store, for less than 50% of their price. Since the price difference was so dramatic, I was a bit skeptical of ordering. However, your very knowledgeable staff took care of those unfounded fears immediately.
We received the furniture in a timely manner, and the crew did a great job of setting it up.
The only complaint I have is that the crew didn't haul off the boxes after delivery. That was supposed to be part of the delivery. Other than that, I am completely satisfied and have recommended you to others already.
Thank you!!"
Rex D. - Texas

"We received your notification of impending delivery on Monday, June 10, 2013, and were contacted by phone the next day by the delivery person, (Rick?), with whom we agreed to accept next day delivery. Our two new dining chairs were hand delivered before 8 AM, Wednesday, June 12, in excellent condition. Your conscientious and friendly contractors had assembled the chairs and wrapped them in packing quilts for transport, and rather than drive their truck and trailer into our tricky driveway, they parked on the street, walked in to confirm the customer/location, and went back out to the street to carry in the chairs. In the 27 years we've lived here, few visitors to this house have exercised such forethought.

The chairs are beautiful, scaled larger than expected (a welcome attribute), and very well made; I am not disappointed in any way. I am extremely pleased with the entire transaction, and very impressed with your prompt and courteous service. I definitely will look to you for"
Rosemary A - VA

"I have never dealt with people so willing to go out of their way, give so much in dealing with you and who will go so far out of their way to let you have it your way when buying the furniture they sell at such a great price..all major furniture purchases will be from these fine folks !"
Tom Heidorf - Texas

"Delighted with my Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. My order was received and set-up in perfect condition. I will order again from this web site. Great experience."
Mary - Maryland

"I am so happy with my kids new Lea Kids Deer Run bunk bed furniture- I was worried that your company was not going to be able to deliver on time. In fact you deliver a day early- The guys were so nice and helpful - They built everything with patience. Thank you so much!"
Leonor - Clifton, New Jersey

"I am extremely pleased with all aspects of purchasing my Legacy Rochelle bedroom furniture from Furniture-Savings. The customer service from day one with Sherri through the delivery was exceptional. I will also make mention of the price. It could not be duplicated at any other furniture dealers."
Joe Terravecchia - Pa

"Delivery team was great some damage on finish they touched it up ok. I only have one complant not with you all but I would think that airco would put a lot more in a quality finish for a good wood product"
Patty Wilks - Virginia

"We purchased the Vaughan Bassett New Haven Bedroom Suite. We couldn't be happier! Easiest furniture purchase ever!! Ordering was easy, regular update emails and fast delivery when furniture was ready. The guys doing the delivery and set up did a great job, neat & fast. I will definitely recommend your website to family and friends. Vaughan Bassett furniture is made in USA and is top quality furniture!!!"
Susan C. - Virginia

"Loved the new bed....quality in every way...delivery in a time frame that was promised. Well pleased and would buy from again. Furniture looks as good as the picture. Five star all the way! I have found a wonderful furniture store to buy from on line...thanks!"
Claudette Anserson - florida

"Thank you very much for the delivery of the dining console. The delivery went without a hitch. The two delivery people were very polite."
Christine Langlois - NC

"Legacy Logan bed and nightstand

Delivered well within estimated window - almost early!

Delivery service was very communicative, and delivery men did a professional job with assembly and clean up

Very pleased with furniture itself

Would absolutely order from this company again"
Beth - MA

"I purchased the bedroom suite Aico Eden it is just beautiful. I was suprised by the size and the quality is at its finest. The trucking company Realiable was very professional and did a wonderful job setting it up. Shopping with furnituresavings.com was so simple and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you so much,
Cathy Boaz --Missouri"
Cathy Boaz - Missouri

"This item was ordered for my daughter's birthday.
She was very pleased with the desk and it suited her needs very well. The gentlemen who delivered it were very nice and thourough with their dellivery. I would order again from you."
nancy drumheller - virginia

"Excellent service. Placed my order the day after Thanksgiving and it was delivered Dec. 22nd. I will definitely recommend Furniture-Savings.com to my friends and neighbors. I'd priced my order with other companies and saved myself $600."
Pat Roberts - Texas

"From beginning to end a flawless process. I was always made aware of the status of the order up to and including delivery. Everything promised was delivered upon. All internet companies should hold you as the example for product and customer service. I will definitely recommend you to others"
James Suell - PA

"Excellent service. Here's the best part. Our new furniture came in cardboard boxes. When the delivery truck arrived, my husband said, "Something else that needs put together." I just waited and patiently watched as the delivery people promptly put the furniture together, carried out the delivery boxes and was ready to leave in just a little time. Nothing for my husband to put together or clean up."
June - West Virginia

"I can't believe how easy it was to fix my bureau drawer.

The Kenlin installation and troubleshooting videos made it simple.

Sunday my drawer wouldn't slide back in. I flipped the drawer over, saw what part was broken and it said Kenlin slide ll on it. I went online, found it immediately, ordered the part and 3 days later my drawer is fixed!!!!!
I wanted to thank you for making that task simple, quick, and inexpensive for me.

Sincerely,
L. Lewis"
L. Lewis - MA

"This will be my first and probably only stop for any furniture needs in the future! Everything, from the initial phone call to place the order until the delivery service left has been an easy and pleasant experience, plus FurnitureSavings.com had the best prices for what I bought, and trust me, I shopped around.

I placed my order and received an email confirmation with explicit instructions explaining every step of the process, leaving no question unanswered. I was told that the normal time frame for delivery was 4-6 weeks, but at the time I placed the order they said that deliveries were averaging about 5 weeks. My furniture arrived in just about 4 weeks.

Two days before delivery I received a phone call from the delivery service calling to schedule the delivery. I was told the delivery men would call when they were about 1 hour away. They arrived right on time; I was given a window of 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and they were here right at 9:00. They didn't call, but in reality I ne"
Maureen E Lynn - New Jersey

"You must shop w/ Furniture Savings, as they have great pricing, honest and respond to any questions / issues. I placed an order w/ another online company for exact same furniture (thought I was getting best deal). Company went out of business, but never contacted me nor credited my account / card. Good thing I use AMEX as they credited my account after 30 days of dispute.

Wish I had used Furniture Savings up front. They have good standing w/ BBB.

I will purchase more furniture in the future. No need to waster your time shopping at the over priced local stores, they won't beat or match these prices.

Thank you Furniture Savings, we are very pleased w/ our new bedroom set."
JOHN STRAIN - South Carolina

"A wonderful experience! I purchased 6 pieces of the Vaughn Bassett Hamilton bedroom line and Furniture-Savings.com had the best price I could find by a considerable margin. The order process was simple and smooth. Delivery was scheduled, delivered on time and the drivers/delivery men were quick and professional. I could not be happier with my purchase and with Furniture-Savings.com.

Thanks again!"
Jim V - West Virginia

"This was an awesome experience. I had originally tried to get pricing from a local furniture store for this bedroom set. After several phone calls and a couple of emails I was quoted a price much much higher and also told that it would take up to 3 months for delivery. With Furniture-savings I not only got the quality set that I wanted, but for $1000.00 cheaper and was delivered and set up in one month. The delivery guys were from South Carolina and very polite, unloaded and set up the furniture fast. I had a lot of people skeptical of an online purchase like this but to my amazement it went as smooth as silk! Thank you and I will order again if I need anything more."
Tana Vallans - Oregon

"Great service from Furniture-savings.com! Very pleasant experience from ordering to delivery and setup. Customer service was quick to respond to our questions. The shipping company Furniture-savings.com used was able to accompdate our schedule and called about an hour ahead of their arrival time to verify our availability. We are very pleased with the quality of our son's new Lea bedroom furniture."
Kari - NY

"We apologize for not writing you sooner. We received the replacement nightstand last week and it was received in excellent condition. We wanted to thank you and Furniture Savings for your commitment to customer service and your attention to detail. We will certainly buy from you company again and recommend you highly."
Paul and Susan L. - MD

"LOVE the bed and your prices are amazing. And the delivery was fine, however, the guys who put the bed together did a terrible job. NOTHING was tightened, and the bunk bed was swaying when I leaned on it. We had to take the mattresses off and re-tighten every bolt. AFTER tipping them.

Quality of the furniture is great (5 stars), the delivery aspect needs some serious work.

***** Store reply *****
We apologize for the delivery men not "finishing" the job. I spoke with them and they got all the bolts started and when they went down to get tools to finish, they got side-tracked and forgot to go back. We thank you for your business. "
Lori sawyer - NJ

"I HAVE RECEIVED MY BEAUTIFUL ESSEX MANOR DINING AND BEDROOM FURNITURE. I HAVE TOTALLY ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCES. FIRST, SALEPERSON WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND POLITE.SECOND, DELIVERY GUYS WERE ON TIME, HELPFUL,COURTESY,
THE FURNITURES AND MY HOME WAS HANDLE WITH CARE AND DETAIL. THIS HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE AND I THANK YOU"
STELLA TURNER - TN

"THE TABLE IN QUESTION WAS DELIVERED IN GOOD TIME AND THE DELIVERY MEN PUT IT TOGETHER..I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS."
CLAIREMONT HENRY - NEW YORK

"Just wanted to say I was a bit hesitant to order furniture via the internet, but am quite satisfied with the outcome. The transaction went very smoothly. I was kept informed of the status of delivery. We made a trip to my son's house over the July 4th weekend so I was able to see the Lea Elation dresser/mirror in my granddaughter's room. It looks really good!

Thank You,"
Charlotte & William - CALVERT CITY, Kentucky

"Hello,
I just want to thank you for the great product and great delivery service!
It was my first time to buy furniture online, I was not sure if it would be a good experience when I was placing the order online. It turned out the table and chairs are exactly what I saw online and the delivery and setup was great. Now we are enjoying our new dining set, they look wonderful!

Thank you!"
Dana Jian - Ohio

"We ordered new Kincaid bedroom furniture. It is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. The only issue we experienced is that the delivery ended up being a day later than scheduled. Thank you for the easy experience! I will recommend you to my friends and family!"
Tammie - Maryland

"We purchased the Heritage Court King Sleigh bedroom set and just love it. The quality is excellent and the furniture is absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely use your service again when we are in the market for furniture. The delivery was scheduled with my schedule and they were timely and set up carefully. We couldn't be more pleased with the service."
Andrea - Maryland

"Great experience!! First time I've ever ordered furniture online but everything worked out perfectly. Thank you!"
Elizabeth Stull - California

"We have a great experience w/ your service & delivery."
Patrice Ametrano - PA

"I am very happy with the Liberty furniture I purchased thorugh you. It is well made with tons of storage. The process was a pleasure (especially after the terrible experience I had with another merchant) from ordering to delivery.

I would not hesitate to order from you again."
Karen Seltzer - New York

"I had wonderful experience when I bought Vaughan Bassett solid Oak queen size bedroom set. They are very honest and prompt in solving any problem you may have with your purchase. I recommend every one in need of furniture to buy from them."
Narendra - MA

"At first I was a little uncomfortable ordering furniture online, but I'm glad I did.
Each person that I spoke with from the beginning to the day of delivery was polite and very professional.
Great Customer Service Furniture Savings.com!!
The bedroom set looks just like the pictures.
Excellent quality!!
WE LOVE OUR AICO BEDROOM SET!!!!
We shall purchase from your store again.
Highly Recommended!!!

Thank you again!!"
Rosemary Calvin - Ohio

"WE purchased the Laredo Marseille King bed and it is a solid beautiful well made bed. The price on Furniture Savings website beat out our local competition by about $400. Amazing. We got the bed we wanted at the price we wanted. The sales people including our salesman, Trevor was so easy to work with and answer my calls and questions. He said the order would take about 4 weeks and it arrived exactly in 4 weeks. The trucking company that delivered the bed was very professional and courteous and on time. We would not hesitate to order from Furniture-Savings in the future. Thanks for a great purchase."
C W - Alabama

"We recently purchased a Heritage Legacy Court dining room set. It is beautiful and the quality is great! We had some defective glass in one of the doors, and these folks could not have been any better about taking care of it. The delivery men were great too. They set up the furniture and cleared all packing away. Jason was very helpful and always returned my calls while we were choosing our furniture and when I called about the glass. We saved a great deal of money with Furniture-Savings.com. We could not be happier, and we will definitely return here for our next furniture purchase!"
Maurine Gehring - Pennsylvania

"I absolutely love the Aico Eden furniture. It is more than what I imagined, and the white glove delivery service added the final touch. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thanks!"
GLENDA CODDETTE - GEORGIA

"Very pleased with all aspects of ordering, customer service and condition of merchandise upon delivery.

Bernhardt Normandie Manor Cal King Upholstered bed"
Kathi Haas - Arizona

"The service was great guys delivering the furniture were good"
Danford Caron - Ct

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2014, Furniture-Savings.com. -