Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

312 Light Oak Solids

Scroll down for prices
Click on pictures to enlarge
312 Light Oak Solids 

312 Light Oak Solids 

Every piece in this collection is made from SOLID AMERICAN OAK, harvested in the Appalachian Mountains less than a day's drive from the factory in Virginia where it is made. You'll find that most other bedroom groups use veneered construction, where many parts are made of a thin wood veneer glued over particle board or fiberboard. In contrast, all of the exposed parts on our furniture - including tops, ends, posts and drawer fronts - are constructed from Solid Oak. This furniture is truly built to last a lifetime.

The Appalachian Hardwood Collection embraces the American traditions of craftsmanship, using time-honored construction techniques. Drawer sides, for instance, are made from White Birch and are joined using French dovetail on the front and English dovetail on the back. Hand sanding and finishing produces a drawer that functions as it is supposed to - smoothly and dependably for you and whomever is fortunate enough to inherit the piece many years down the road. That same level of attention to detail marks each step of your furniture's construction.

In selecting the Appalachian Hardwood Collection, you have chosen an American-Made bedroom of Solid Wood harvested directly from the Appalachian Mountains.

Features
  • Style - Traditional
  • Pewter Hardware
  • Light Oak Finish
  • Solid Appalachian Oak Hardwood
  • Drawer Fronts are joined with French Dovetail and English Dovetail on the Backs
  • Drawer Sides are made of White Birch
  • Wood on Wood Drawer Glides

VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed

Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 
    Mfg   Collection   Model   Dimensions   Product Name   Weight   List Price   Our Discounted Price   Add to Cart    
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-227  28w-17d-29h  Nightstand 

Made in USA
 90lbs  $699.00  $530.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-446  42w-2d-35h  Landscape Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $290.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-002  60w-19d-42h  Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 

Made in USA
 235lbs  $1,489.00  $1,140.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-116  38w-19d-54h  Chest w/6 Drawers 

Made in USA
 171lbs  $1,299.00  $990.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-443  38w-2d-31h  Bureau Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $290.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-004  55w-19d-47h  Bureau 

Made in USA
 240lbs  $1,639.00  $1,235.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-113  42w-19d-42h  Entertainment Center 

Made in USA
 140lbs  $1,059.00  $805.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-559/955/922  65w-88d-54h  Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 167lbs  $999.00  $760.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-669/966/922/MS1  82w-88d-55h  King Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 220lbs  $1,389.00  $1,070.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-551/155/922  63w-91d-53h  Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 243lbs  $999.00  $805.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-661/166/922/MS1  76w-91d-53h  King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 304lbs  $1,389.00  $1,070.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-660/066/944/MS1  76w-95d-53h  Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 694lbs  $1,389.00  $1,070.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-558/855/922  65w-88d-56h  Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 182lbs  $1,089.00  $830.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-668/866/922/MS1  82w-88d-56h  King Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 292lbs  $1,479.00  $1,130.00   
Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 

Back

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"We are so happy with the Vaughan Bassett furniture we purchased from you! Love the quality of the furniture and we were very impressed with the delivery and set up! Would definately reorder from this site and recommend your business to our family and friends!"
Tara - Indiana

"I purchased the Kincaid Homecoming Vintage Pine farmhouse table and 6 chairs. The ordering process was great, and so was the delivery. The delivery had a bump in that it was a day later than expected due to mechanical difficulties with the truck. When the delivery was made, my husband said that the two gentlemen were very helpful and professional. They set the furniture up and removed all the packing materials. The only thing that I have questions about is that there was no paperwork (other than a delivery form) that accompanied the delivery. When I made my purchase, I received a protection plan, but since I didn't receive any paperwork, I have no idea as to how the protection plan works in the event I need it. Can someone please send me that information? Thank you so much for making this furniture buying experience such a good one. ****We are glad to hear everything went well. You should have received the protection plan information via email. I will make sure another copy is sent t"
Anita Branch - Texas

"Price point was excellent, furniture arrived in a timely manner however the delivery company re-scheduled twice. Once we finally received the furniture on the 3rd time everything was fine."
Jared - Alabama

"Great Service! delivery folks were excellent."
Lee Calvert - Virginia

"I purchased the bedroom suite Aico Eden it is just beautiful. I was suprised by the size and the quality is at its finest. The trucking company Realiable was very professional and did a wonderful job setting it up. Shopping with furnituresavings.com was so simple and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you so much,
Cathy Boaz --Missouri"
Cathy Boaz - Missouri

"My experience with every representative was positive. They were friendly and always helpful. We will recommend this business to all friends. Thank you."
Lori Forster - CT

"Delighted with my Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. My order was received and set-up in perfect condition. I will order again from this web site. Great experience."
Mary - Maryland

"Hello,
I just want to thank you for the great product and great delivery service!
It was my first time to buy furniture online, I was not sure if it would be a good experience when I was placing the order online. It turned out the table and chairs are exactly what I saw online and the delivery and setup was great. Now we are enjoying our new dining set, they look wonderful!

Thank you!"
Dana Jian - Ohio

"This site was a lifesaver! I had bought my daughter's bedroom set 2 years ago in Illinois and needed to find a matching bunk bed set for it. I found this website and couldn't believe it. The prices were amazing and it was shipped right to my door. The wonderful delivery men set it all up and had it ready to go so quickly. They were extremely nice and polite gentlemen. I couldn't have asked for better service. I will definetely be back! Thank you so much for your wonderful products and services!!!"
Tonya Watson - Montana

"Legacy bed herritage court very high quality furniture , very pleased with set up and delivery."
John Meshak - WI.

"Delivery crew A+++(very polite and profesional)
Delivery time almost 6 weeks ,but i saved over 500$ ,so its ok.Love me new recliners.Will buy again from you .thank you."
Jaroslaw Kosiorek - NY

"After many frustrations and almost resorting to legal action, I've finally found an online furniture retailer that I can trust. Furniture-Savings.com inspired confidence by having an unprecedented A+, BBB accreditation, referenceable physical location, and professional employees that were truly helpful.
Just as it's mentioned in the FAQs, my AICO Oppulente dinette and china cabinet arrived in exactly 4 weeks. I cannot be more pleased with this set. I found that the pictures on site accurately displays how the set actually looks. I'm still in disbelief that this set is actually real :D Thanks to all at Furniture-Savings.com you guys RAWK!!!!!!!!!"
Timsy - Colorado

"I order furniture on August 9th. Fritz, my sales person, checked and reported that the table and 6 side chair were "in stock", but the 2 arm chairs were on back order until October. It is now 5-6 weeks later and I am expecting my furniture any day.

Today, I get an email (not even the courtesy of a phone call!) advising me that all my furniture is on back order and won't be delivered until November!! I am absolutely LIVID!

Was I lied to in order to get my business! I immediately called and Fritz is not in.

That furniture should have been here within a week from now....and, like I mentioned, I did not even get the courtesy of a phone call - just an email!

***** Store Reply *****
Linda, like I mentioned on the phone. I am very sorry for the problem and delay in shipping your furniture. Both myself and an associate called before you placed your order and the mfg. had informed us the pieces were in stock. When they did not ship from the mfg. when we expected, we contacted them "
Linda - Texas

"Thank you very much for your professional service. I absolutely love my new bed and the price was just right! I will definitely do business again with you in the future."
Denise W. - Michigan

"My AICO Reneau King Platform storage bed was delivered today exactly 4 weeks and 4 days after I ordered it on May 8, 2010. Drew, Cliff and Chase were the delivery men, they showed up on time, went right to work and did a wonderful job, professional from beginning to end. I could not wait to add my glowing review to the others on the site. The manufacturers represented here are top notch, the AICO Reneau collection is simple, but gorgeous. I would highly recommend furniture-savings.com to anyone. I can't wait to order more."
K Williams - SC

"Dinig set far exceeded my expectations. Delivery was perfect. Thank you."
Audrey Nemetz - North Carolina

"I have never dealt with people so willing to go out of their way, give so much in dealing with you and who will go so far out of their way to let you have it your way when buying the furniture they sell at such a great price..all major furniture purchases will be from these fine folks !"
Tom Heidorf - Texas

"Ordering from Furniture-Savings.com was a great experience. The price and service are second-to-none. I special ordered a couch, which arrived today. The couch itself turned out like we ordered. However, there was an error in couch pillow order. We ordered 2 pillows of a jack-knife pattern and 2 of a different pattern. We received 3 jack knife pillows and 1 of a different pattern.

The delivery of the couch came much sooner than anticipated, obviously a good thing at this time of year. However, I must say the delivery guys did not have clean hands upon their in-home setup. There are numerous dirt marks all over the couch from their handling. Furthermore, there was a grease stain on one of the seat coushions that has been returned to be professionally cleaned. All of this was reported on the signed delivery receipt and seems to be taken care of. We will see how good the wife is at removing the dirt marks.

Overall, I am satisfied with the service, product, and prices from furniture"
William Hicks - Texas

"We apologize for not writing you sooner. We received the replacement nightstand last week and it was received in excellent condition. We wanted to thank you and Furniture Savings for your commitment to customer service and your attention to detail. We will certainly buy from you company again and recommend you highly."
Paul and Susan L. - MD

"I recently received an Aico electric fireplace. I just love it! I did a lot of research and found the best price with Furniture Savings. The delivery company was also very good. They arrived as scheduled, were careful with the piece and very nice. The remote was misplaced, but they sent the remote as promised and Furniture Savings was also trying to help me any way they could. A really positive experience overall. I would definately recommend these guys and the products they sell."
Marion - New Jersey

"I bought the Liberty Ocean Isle Bedroom furniture. Absolutely beautiful, high quality furniture. Great customer service. Very reasonably priced in comparison to other sites/retail stores. Delivery men worked very hard despite delivering on a very hot day. Highly recommended. Plan on using Furniture Savings again. Thank you!"
Angela - Texas

"Love the sideboard to match my dining room set. The hole process went smoothly. Thank you:)"
Kathy O - AZ

"Furniture was delivered within the specified time range and had an accurate update of status on what was happening with the furniture! There was great communication from the delivery people to ensure that we had a date/time that worked for us and the delivery guys were prompt - they even called when traffic was heavier than expected to say they would be 30 min later than when they had called a few hours previously. GREAT quality furniture also.

We ordered two of the 5 Drawer Chest, Bedford Falls Soft White BB94-115 Vaughan Bassett. Its great!"
Lynn - Michigan

"Thank you so much for the beautiful Torino furniture. It all looks like it was made with such care and craftsmanship. This was my second delivery and it was well worth the wait. A special thank you too to your delivery service men who have always been very polite. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future."
Lori Lara - Washington

"EXCELLENT! Bought two Liberty Lafayette collection end tables and a Hammary Suffolk Bay coffee table. Best price on the coffee table. End tables were a bit more expensive than other sites but total prder sstill best price. Received everything well within expected date. Excellent service on phone and delivery. Thanks!"
Liz Farishian - NJ

"Fast, courteous, helpful...American Drew dining set ordered, delivered, setup within one month. Extremely pleased...will do business again!!!!!"
Irene Sarno - Florida/NY

"We received our furniture as scheduled, OMG its AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I appreciate you all holding our furniture while our house was being built.

Thank You,
Kim K."
Kim K. - TX

"Awesome!
I got the Forsyth bedroom set by Vaughan Bassett

Great service, delivery people were nice, neat and quick.
I'm very happy with my furniture."
Glenda - Connecticut

"Thank you would recommend you guys to everyone and the next time I need furniture I am going to come to you first. Great price great service and the furniture is perfect. Thank you"
Natalie Arbelo - Ct

"We purchased the Vaughan Bassett New Haven Bedroom Suite. We couldn't be happier! Easiest furniture purchase ever!! Ordering was easy, regular update emails and fast delivery when furniture was ready. The guys doing the delivery and set up did a great job, neat & fast. I will definitely recommend your website to family and friends. Vaughan Bassett furniture is made in USA and is top quality furniture!!!"
Susan C. - Virginia

"We had a great experience with our furniture order and delivery! It was easy to order, there was great communication during the delivery process, and the delivery was even early! My husband, however, was very disappointed that the boxes were left in a huge pile on our driveway, which we had to find a way to dispose of prior to the big winter storm. We are curious about how these materials are typically disposed of.
I want to give a 5 star rating, but we didn't expect to have to dispose of all the packaging materials/boxes."
C Limentato - IL

"One of the chairs arrived damaged, the leg mount is cracked. I will repair it myself.

There also is a small chunk of wood out of th edge of the tables leaf.

I was very satisfied with your service. The furniture looks great.

The Manufacturer was Legacy."
Jim Witkowski - Wisconsin

"Dear Furniture Savings,
You have done it again with yet another extremely satisfied customer! We purchased many pieces which included the Aico tropico hexagon dining room set, Aico Cortina bedroom set, and Aico windsor court club chair. We are impressed with the quality and value of the furniture and equally pleased with the level of professionalism and customer service that Fritz provided. Our furniture is absolutely gorgeous. I did not think it was possible, however; the furniture quality, prices, and service exceeded our level of expectations. You have customers for life, thank you."
Ronae and Kwame - North Carolina

"LOVE the bed and your prices are amazing. And the delivery was fine, however, the guys who put the bed together did a terrible job. NOTHING was tightened, and the bunk bed was swaying when I leaned on it. We had to take the mattresses off and re-tighten every bolt. AFTER tipping them.

Quality of the furniture is great (5 stars), the delivery aspect needs some serious work.

***** Store reply *****
We apologize for the delivery men not "finishing" the job. I spoke with them and they got all the bolts started and when they went down to get tools to finish, they got side-tracked and forgot to go back. We thank you for your business. "
Lori sawyer - NJ

"We ordered a table 6 chairs and 3 barstools from the American Drew-Camden collectionon January 7,2012. Our order arrived May 9, 2012 at 10:40pm. The furniture is beautiful, great deal as long as you are not in a hurry for it to arrive. The delivery men were very kind and respectful. I do wish they would have put something over there shoes when in my home.
Store Reply - We are glad to see you were happy with that American Drew table set. We apologize for the mfg. delay. Most deliveries happen in 4-8 weeks but from time to time, it does take longer but we will always keep you updated with the status of the order via emails. Thank you again for your business."
A.M. - PA

"We are very pleased with our Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. The savings is great and free delivery & set-up a huge plus!!! I will be happy to share your website with family and friends. Everyone was so great to work with.
I had my order in less than a month!!"
Terry Pace - Michigan

"Thank you so much. We are very satisfied with the bedroom furniture! The young men that brought it out were very kind and professional. We are difinitely going to use your service again and again! Thank You. Sincerely.
Rob and Bev Arredondo"
Robert Arredondo - OHIO

"I recently ordered pieces from the Vaughan Bassett Retreat Cherry collection. I am extremely pleased with the furniture! The amount of communication I received from the time I ordered the furniture until after delivery was just right and the delivery service was excellent. Overall, I was very happy with the purchase and would recommend your site without hesitation."
Melissa Bulifant - PA

"I will definitely use Furniture-Savings.com again! The whole process was so easy! We purchased the Aico Trevi wall entertainment center and it is absolutely gorgeous. The delivery company was very professional and courteous! Thank you for a wonderful experience from beginning to end!"
Michelle S. - Illinois

"Hello,

Was very excited! Delivery truck arrived on schedule 2:15 on April 16th 2013pm. But no item (Broyhill bed) One said "it was not on the truck." As you can imagine, this is more than an inconvenience. Furniture was moved. Mattresses were vertical and waiting bed. As I could not move them back, I was thinking of sleeping on couch indefinitely. Then I heard the doorbell. Drivers for Reliable trucking, Rob and Jason had to completely unload their truck. They found our beautiful bed! Thank you for great professional drivers who deliver beautiful furniture with excellent service!

Best Wishes

Harvey / Mrs. Dee Shrum

Store Reply

Wonderful!!!

We are always glad to hear stories of our drivers going "above and beyond".

Thank you again for your business,
Furniture-Savings.com"
Harvey / Mrs. Dee S. - California

"Very pleased with all aspects of ordering, customer service and condition of merchandise upon delivery.

Bernhardt Normandie Manor Cal King Upholstered bed"
Kathi Haas - Arizona

"We are very pleased with your business. The ordering was easy. The delivery was efficient, polite, and best of all, on time. Everyone we have dealt with has been very nice and knowledgable. Thank you for everything."
Pamela Plyler - North Carolina

"I have been delighted with the whole experience ty"
gabriele shaw - mass

"To everyone that I had contact with,

I purchase the Monte Carlo Snow bedroom furniture by AICO. My husband and I are very pleased with it.

From all at FurnitureSavings.com to the Delivery people, You made it really easy and enjoyable.

Thank you for being everything that you say you are and will do. What a great Company!!

My husband and I plan on buying from you next year.

Thank you again,
David and Dolores"
David and Dolores - New York

"
Dear Furniture-Savings.com,
Thank you very much for the beautiful Aico Monte Carlo Dining set and for the Delivery service. Not only was I happy buying something I have never looked at before I purchased, but I was really impressed with the prompt service of the parts needed to complete the Dining table and chairs.

Once again, thank you for your excellent service and beautiful dining set.

Respectfully,"
Christie - New York

"This item was ordered for my daughter's birthday.
She was very pleased with the desk and it suited her needs very well. The gentlemen who delivered it were very nice and thourough with their dellivery. I would order again from you."
nancy drumheller - virginia

"We happily ordered a Kincaid Gathering House cherry sideboard, but it was delivered while we were on vacation. The friend who accepted the delivery didn't notice two slight imperfections in the finish. When we returned, I called about the "dings" and Jason in Customer Service was quick to remedy the situation. A local furniture repairman took care of the marks the next morning! :)
Thank you, thank you. . .we love the piece of fine furniture."
Nancy - Ohio

"This was my first purchase on line and I am very satisfied. It arrived earlier than expected and the delivery was excellent. I would highly recommend this service. Thank you"
Nancy Winstel - New York

"I apologize for not writing you sooner. I ordered Aico livingroom furniture,plus other
furniture in may,2010, over $12000.00 worth. It took 6 month for me to receive the furniture. The delivery men were friendly,
prompt, courteous and professional, however, i did not
need(want) to dispose of packaging and cartons, it took up to two days to cut up and tie up. Still I have to give you five stars ,I love the furniture so very much. JB

***** Store Reply *****
We apologize for the debris being left. Starting May 1st 2011, the delivery service men are supposed to remove ALL the debris upon delivery."
J. B - Michigan

"This was an awesome experience. I had originally tried to get pricing from a local furniture store for this bedroom set. After several phone calls and a couple of emails I was quoted a price much much higher and also told that it would take up to 3 months for delivery. With Furniture-savings I not only got the quality set that I wanted, but for $1000.00 cheaper and was delivered and set up in one month. The delivery guys were from South Carolina and very polite, unloaded and set up the furniture fast. I had a lot of people skeptical of an online purchase like this but to my amazement it went as smooth as silk! Thank you and I will order again if I need anything more."
Tana Vallans - Oregon

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2014, Furniture-Savings.com. -