Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

312 Light Oak Solids

Scroll down for prices
Click on pictures to enlarge
312 Light Oak Solids 

312 Light Oak Solids 

Every piece in this collection is made from SOLID AMERICAN OAK, harvested in the Appalachian Mountains less than a day's drive from the factory in Virginia where it is made. You'll find that most other bedroom groups use veneered construction, where many parts are made of a thin wood veneer glued over particle board or fiberboard. In contrast, all of the exposed parts on our furniture - including tops, ends, posts and drawer fronts - are constructed from Solid Oak. This furniture is truly built to last a lifetime.

The Appalachian Hardwood Collection embraces the American traditions of craftsmanship, using time-honored construction techniques. Drawer sides, for instance, are made from White Birch and are joined using French dovetail on the front and English dovetail on the back. Hand sanding and finishing produces a drawer that functions as it is supposed to - smoothly and dependably for you and whomever is fortunate enough to inherit the piece many years down the road. That same level of attention to detail marks each step of your furniture's construction.

In selecting the Appalachian Hardwood Collection, you have chosen an American-Made bedroom of Solid Wood harvested directly from the Appalachian Mountains.

Features
  • Style - Traditional
  • Pewter Hardware
  • Light Oak Finish
  • Solid Appalachian Oak Hardwood
  • Drawer Fronts are joined with French Dovetail and English Dovetail on the Backs
  • Drawer Sides are made of White Birch
  • Wood on Wood Drawer Glides

VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed

Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 
    Mfg   Collection   Model   Dimensions   Product Name   Weight   List Price   Our Discounted Price   Add to Cart    
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-227  28w-17d-29h  Nightstand 

Made in USA
 90lbs  $699.00  $505.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-446  42w-2d-35h  Landscape Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-002  60w-19d-42h  Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 

Made in USA
 235lbs  $1,489.00  $1,090.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-116  38w-19d-54h  Chest w/6 Drawers 

Made in USA
 171lbs  $1,299.00  $945.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-443  38w-2d-31h  Bureau Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-004  55w-19d-47h  Bureau 

Made in USA
 240lbs  $1,639.00  $1,195.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-113  42w-19d-42h  Entertainment Center 

Made in USA
 140lbs  $1,059.00  $770.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-559/955/922  65w-88d-54h  Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 167lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-669/966/922/MS1  82w-88d-55h  King Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 220lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-551/155/922  63w-91d-53h  Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 243lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-661/166/922/MS1  76w-91d-53h  King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 304lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-660/066/944/MS1  76w-95d-53h  Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 694lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-558/855/922  65w-88d-56h  Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 182lbs  $1,089.00  $790.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-668/866/922/MS1  82w-88d-56h  King Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 292lbs  $1,479.00  $1,075.00   
Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 

Back

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"I was very pleased with the service we received from the two men that delivered our armoire. They delivered it a day ahead of the original date, which I appreciated very mcuh.

The armoire was as pictured online and details were as stated including color. Am very pleased with it."
Lucille Usher - iowa

"Thanks so much...The Largo was exactly what I ordered and the delivery crew was great!"
gail cain - georgia

"GREAT SERVICE!!!BEAUTIFUL BED!!!NICE PEOPLE!!!"
Ivanka - GA

"I received my Vaughn Bassett bed on Monday. The men who delivered it were amazing! Carried all the pieces down our long narrow driveway and assembled the bed in "minutes." We love the bed and it looks wonderful! Thank you for a great and affordable experience!
Although its scarey ordering a large piece of furniture unseen in a store online, I was more than pleased with the results. I would highly recommend your company to any of my friends or family.

Thanks,
Rogers Family"
Rogers Family - Georgia

"I ordered Aico Furniture's Hollywood Swank and it is awesome. The delivery date was just outside of the 2 week window of me receiving notification that furniture had arrived locally. The delivery crew didn't know initially how to assemble everything but they figured it out and it appears to be perfect. It took them over 2 hours to set-up bed and dresser but I am pleased with the final product.
They remove the packing materials promptly. I received beautiful, well designed furniture at discount of retail with an easy pay-out plan. Very happy!"
Brenda Cooper - GA

"Thank you very much for the delivery of the dining console. The delivery went without a hitch. The two delivery people were very polite."
Christine Langlois - NC

"Great service from Furniture-savings.com! Very pleasant experience from ordering to delivery and setup. Customer service was quick to respond to our questions. The shipping company Furniture-savings.com used was able to accompdate our schedule and called about an hour ahead of their arrival time to verify our availability. We are very pleased with the quality of our son's new Lea bedroom furniture."
Kari - NY

"We purchased a bedroom set from the Vaughan Bassett company. The collection is Reflections. Delivery was 2 weeks before the date that we were told!!! We shopped locally to get an idea of what we wanted. Your price beat every place that we looked!! We are very happy with our purchase and your delivery men did a wonderful job!! Thanks so much!"
Don and Sue - NJ

"Just got my broyhill Laramie sofa, chair, ottoman, and recliner delivered tonight. I am thrilled! Not only is the furniture perfect but the delivery guys were great- after a summer of no precip, we have rain and snow during my delivery dates. They were only an hour off from their original delivery time. Thank you !! Highly recommend. Will use these folks again!"
LINDA WOOLSTENHULME - Idaho

"The guys were very friendly. They were running late and made sure to call to let us know. Although you could tell they were tired, they worked hard and got the job done quickly, cleaned up and were out of there.

Thank you!!
It was a great experience and I will use furniture-savings in the future."
Jenni Steele - Michigan

"Dear Furniture Savings,
You have done it again with yet another extremely satisfied customer! We purchased many pieces which included the Aico tropico hexagon dining room set, Aico Cortina bedroom set, and Aico windsor court club chair. We are impressed with the quality and value of the furniture and equally pleased with the level of professionalism and customer service that Fritz provided. Our furniture is absolutely gorgeous. I did not think it was possible, however; the furniture quality, prices, and service exceeded our level of expectations. You have customers for life, thank you."
Ronae and Kwame - North Carolina

"I ordered a Kincaid bedroom from Furniture-Savings at a great price and was delivered in few weeks. The after sale support and service is great. I will be buying more furniture in the future from Furniture-Savings."
Sam A. - Texas

"Was very pleased with delivery service on my Dining Room Furniture. Driver had called to inform us they would be delayed due to being stuck in a snow storm in upper MI and running a few hours behind. Upon arrival was very quick at unloading and carefully bringing into the house and setting up the items. We are very pleased with the furniture, pricing and service we received."
Kriss Salge - Indiana

"I purchased the Occassional tables from Michael Amini Eden Collection. The tables are beautiful and strong. Mr. Fritz handled all my questions by email.

I never purchased furniture of any type by computer/online until I viewed your site. I was in search of quality furniture and found it in your store online. The service is excellent, your site answers all the questions a concerned customer could have/ask and the answers give much comfort.

I plan on buying the dining room set, from the Eden Collection or another Amini set, around the first of the year. I have a few more rooms to furnish and I plan to view and study the furniture you offer. I will reccommend this site to my friends. Thank You Mr. Fritz and Janice."
Naomi - Virginia

"We could not be happier with the service from the delivery folks. They were professional, friendly and did an excellent job setting everything up for us. My wife and I will definitely make future purchases from furniture-savings.com.

Keep doing what you are doing! We appreciate it."
Michael Stang - North Carolina

"I had wonderful experience when I bought Vaughan Bassett solid Oak queen size bedroom set. They are very honest and prompt in solving any problem you may have with your purchase. I recommend every one in need of furniture to buy from them."
Narendra - MA

"The delivery service was excellent. I bought 4 pieces of Broyhill antique attic collection. The entertainment armoire was not the piece I originally ordered but I have since found out that the armoire is no longer being made so have decided to keep what I got."
Patrice Meltzer - New York

"Just ordered the Vaughn-Basset Lafitte bedroom set. Got a great price (on the discount over $1500), the service was excellent. The furniture looks better in person, the delivery people, sales staff, everyone were courteous and great..........and we saved hundreds over getting it from a local retail outlet. My wife and I were initially hesitant to purchase furniture over the internet, but are very happily satisfied. We will definetly be ordering more from this site.

August 2012"
James Riley - New York

"Great sellers. Would highly recommend. Thank you."
Rano Kromina - New York

"We bought a pub table and 6 chairs. The price was better than at the local store for exactly the same item - which is why we decided to buy it from this store. the delivery took 4-5 weeks (as expected). The item arrived in excellent condition and the delivery men set the tables quickly and without incident. Me and my wife are very happy with the whole experience and would buy there again.

One small issue - a couple of the chairs wobble a little bit."
RAHUL TAMHANEY - PA

"I purchased a vanity chest, triple dresser and two night stands from the Vaghan Bassett Cottage Collection and the pieces were delivered last week.

I am very pleased with the furniture which is an excellent value for the price paid and the Furniture Savings employees were very helpful and kept me undated as to the status of my order. I also visited their showroom in November to satisfy myself as to whom I was dealing with.

The delivery men were friendly and efficient so overall it was a satisfactory transaction."
jean alexander - florida

"Thank you for your excellent service. Jason was extremelyhelpful in placing the order and keeping me informed when some of the furniture I wanted wasn't available. The delivery men were professional, helpful and quick.
I will definitely use furniture-savings.com again."
Cheryl - Michigan

"My experience with Furniture Savings was excellent. Admittedly I was a little unsure about ordering a high-end piece of furniture (Kincaid marble-top sideboard) online, but the experience was extremely professional from beginning to end. All services were carried out just as described by the written policy. The product was delivered in perfect condition; a testament to the quality of the freight carrier. I was able to save several hundred dollars compared to the high-priced retailer we were looking at purchasing this very same product from.

Thanks to Furniture Savings, I now have a beautiful sideboard bordering on conversation piece and for the best price around."
MP - Pennsylvania

"I purchased a gorgeous Kincaid Gathering House solid wood triple dresser from you a few months ago, and I'm just loving it. From the moment the (extremely courteous) delivery men arrived earlier than scheduled and placed it in my bedroom, it transformed the feel of the entire room. Wonderful!"
Allan N. - New York

"I must admit that I was a bit apprehensive about during an online order,but to my suprise ,it was a total satisfying experience.I odered a 3 piece coffee table set,(Liberty MFG,the victorian group and it is stunning.The curved legs and the wood gives my room a high dollar look.I am completely satisfied with making that choice.

I was also impressed with the white glove delivery service,those guys were great,timely and did professional work.I cannot recall their names,but (Reliable Trucking) Kudos to the two delivery guys ."
Ida morgan - TN

"We apologize for not writing you sooner. We received the replacement nightstand last week and it was received in excellent condition. We wanted to thank you and Furniture Savings for your commitment to customer service and your attention to detail. We will certainly buy from you company again and recommend you highly."
Paul and Susan L. - MD

"I was a little worried about buying furniture online. However, LOVE the furniture. It's even prettier than the picture. There was nothing wrong and the delivery went well. The guys were GREAT! They were personable and cleaned up after themselves. They worked HARD getting one of the pieces in, but they did it. I must admit, the experience was great and I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to order from you again."
Debra A - Virgina

"I purchased the Kincaid Homecoming Vintage Pine farmhouse table and 6 chairs. The ordering process was great, and so was the delivery. The delivery had a bump in that it was a day later than expected due to mechanical difficulties with the truck. When the delivery was made, my husband said that the two gentlemen were very helpful and professional. They set the furniture up and removed all the packing materials. The only thing that I have questions about is that there was no paperwork (other than a delivery form) that accompanied the delivery. When I made my purchase, I received a protection plan, but since I didn't receive any paperwork, I have no idea as to how the protection plan works in the event I need it. Can someone please send me that information? Thank you so much for making this furniture buying experience such a good one. ****We are glad to hear everything went well. You should have received the protection plan information via email. I will make sure another copy is sent t"
Anita Branch - Texas

"Excellent price, excellent service and excellent delivery."
D. Ehlers,M.D. - Ca

"I actually was not home when my bed frame and dresser with mirror were delivered. What a wonderful surprise to come home to a furnished bedroom! I was so worried that my bed frame would've not matched because I have a Tempur-Pedic Mattress that adjusts up and down and that the bed frame was not compatible. But the bed frame matched and they took out the wooden slates underneath and did all the work. Fantastic service!"
Maria Nina Lacson - Texas

"Dear Jason,
We recently purchased the North Hampton casual dining table by Legacy. We want to thank you for the great service we received from you as well as Jenny with whom I spoke with on the phone to set up delivery time, as well as the drivers, Richard & Shannon who delivered it to us. They were very polite & professional. I must admit I was a little anxious about ordering online but the furniture came to us in excellent condition.

Sincerely,
Mike & Gerry Smith"
Mike & Gerry Smith - OHIO

"I apologize for not writing you sooner. I ordered Aico livingroom furniture,plus other
furniture in may,2010, over $12000.00 worth. It took 6 month for me to receive the furniture. The delivery men were friendly,
prompt, courteous and professional, however, i did not
need(want) to dispose of packaging and cartons, it took up to two days to cut up and tie up. Still I have to give you five stars ,I love the furniture so very much. JB

***** Store Reply *****
We apologize for the debris being left. Starting May 1st 2011, the delivery service men are supposed to remove ALL the debris upon delivery."
J. B - Michigan

"I ordered the Bella Cera sideboard by AICO furniture. I was a bit nervous about placing an order for fine furnituer over the web, but the piece arrived in perfect condition & is just as beautiful as the online photos. Great service from Furniture Savings!"
Peter Gates - Virginia

"I just love my Chateau Beauvais living room set. It is even more beautiful than online. The service was great. The furniture came much sooner than I expected. My husband said that the delivery men was awesome. I definitely will be ordering again soon!!"
Veronica B - Georgia

"I must admit, I was very apprehensive to order furniture online as I never make a major purchase site-unseen. However, I had visited a local store and saw the quality of the Vaughn Bassett furniture, but wasn't impressed with the specific bedroom group at the store. So I decided to look online for other styles in this line. Needless to say, I found the perfect bedroom set and ordered it the next day, giving myself the night to think about it. I absolutely love it!!!! Not only did the furniture arrive as scheduled, but it was delivered early and in perfect condition-not a scratch! I am so excited that I've found my go-to furniture store!!!! Thank you so much for your excellent service!"
Donna - Delaware

"The service was great guys delivering the furniture were good"
Danford Caron - Ct

"Bedford Falls Merlot Bedroom Set.

Good price, good service, excellent setup and delivery! Very pleased, will use again."
Bertaut Family - Louisiana

"Just received our furniture. It is absolutely beautiful! It arrived in just under 6 weeks. The whole experience has been awesome! Wasn't sure about ordering furniture on line but we saved so much money it was worth a try. The delivery guys were very professional and did a great job. They even helped us put our door back together. We are so happy!!! I highly recommend this company to everyone. Our AICO Essex manor furniture is absolutely beautiful!!!"
Patricia Bauer - New York

"I purchased a Berhardt curio and from order to delivery it was a great experience. Jason took the order and was very professional and helpful explaining the process. Delivery was within the time frame quoted - on day of delivery, they were actually a ittle early. The two young men who delivered the piece were courteous and experienced. The curio looks great and shows off my crystal beautifully!! I would have never thought to buy furniture online and actually saw this piece in a store (at a MUCH higher price) but couldn't be more pleased! I would recommend your site to anyone and will be back when the need arises. Thank You!!"
Diane - Arizona

"I love my new American Drew furniture. Everything went well with the delivery. Thank you so much."
Judith - Wisconsin

"EXCELLENT--FROM START TO FINISH. ORDER DELIVERED PROMPTLY. DELIVERY MEN ASSEMBLED QUICKLY AND EXPERTLY."
AL MAFFEO - PA

"My wife and I purchased the Huntington Fifth Avenue Queen-sized Leather bed. To say that it exceeded our expectations, it an under statement. The bed is extremely handsome and well made. The delivery staff were very professional and FAST!!!!

The price----unbelievable, we are looking to purchase additional furniture for our home."
David - New York

"We happily ordered a Kincaid Gathering House cherry sideboard, but it was delivered while we were on vacation. The friend who accepted the delivery didn't notice two slight imperfections in the finish. When we returned, I called about the "dings" and Jason in Customer Service was quick to remedy the situation. A local furniture repairman took care of the marks the next morning! :)
Thank you, thank you. . .we love the piece of fine furniture."
Nancy - Ohio

"In early January we purchased a Vaughan Bassett Appalachian Hardwood light cherry bed, chest, and nightstand. The price was less than a local store's sale price. In 2 weeks we were notified of shipping, with delivery coming a week later. Early evening of the day before the scheduled delivery, the team called to say they were ahead of schedule. They delivered that evening. They were courteous, pleasant, and efficient. The furniture is perfect. I would highly recommend you and would purchase from you again."
Dag - PA

"I purchased bedroom furniture made by A-America from the Adamstown Collection. My wife had seen the quality of this furniture before so we knew what we were getting and we were not in a hurry. Your office kept us updated as to the status regularily and the trucking company informed us as to the delivery . They were very professional and the furniture arrived with no damage to it at all. Thanks to all of your crew for making this an enjoyable expierience."
Gary Martin - Texas

"My experience was first rate from beginning to end. The ordering process was easy and efficient and all communications were clear and prompt. I was very pleased to be contacted earlier than expected to schedule the delivery. The delivery service arrived at precisely the time promised and and the two gentlemen professionally assembled the table and helped move the packing materials for us. I was a little hesitant about ordering online without seeing quality, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how attractive and well made the American Drew/Cherry Grove dining table was. Thank you for the lovely table and your company's excellent service!"
Maxine - Florida

"Great buying experience all the way around."
Randy Card - Washington

"I am speechless about the quality of furniture and customer service from Furniture-savings.com. The pictures actually doesn't do the furniture the justice that it deserves. I fell in love with and purchased the Aico Cortina Bedroom set. In the picture, it looked awesome, but when it arrived, I was weak and speechless at the quality and oppulence of the pieces. I felt like a queen and that I have begun to collect pieces that should be in my will. The hidden drawers, velvet lining, and actual WOOD was all I could take. I am so happy. The customer service was out of this world! I am a customer FOR LIFE!! Thank you Fritz!!!!!!!!!"
Patricia Witherspoon - MD

"Ordering from Furniture-Savings.com was a great experience. Name Brand, quality furniture at over 20-25% savings compared to shopping locally. If you've seen a product in a store, be sure to comparison shop with this company. It is a "no-brainer".
Delivery was a breeze as well with complete "set-up" in the house. We would definitely order from them again."
R. Myers - TN

"Great seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Rano Kromina - Brooklyn. New York

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2014, Furniture-Savings.com. -