Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

312 Light Oak Solids

Scroll down for prices
Click on pictures to enlarge
312 Light Oak Solids 

312 Light Oak Solids 

Every piece in this collection is made from SOLID AMERICAN OAK, harvested in the Appalachian Mountains less than a day's drive from the factory in Virginia where it is made. You'll find that most other bedroom groups use veneered construction, where many parts are made of a thin wood veneer glued over particle board or fiberboard. In contrast, all of the exposed parts on our furniture - including tops, ends, posts and drawer fronts - are constructed from Solid Oak. This furniture is truly built to last a lifetime.

The Appalachian Hardwood Collection embraces the American traditions of craftsmanship, using time-honored construction techniques. Drawer sides, for instance, are made from White Birch and are joined using French dovetail on the front and English dovetail on the back. Hand sanding and finishing produces a drawer that functions as it is supposed to - smoothly and dependably for you and whomever is fortunate enough to inherit the piece many years down the road. That same level of attention to detail marks each step of your furniture's construction.

In selecting the Appalachian Hardwood Collection, you have chosen an American-Made bedroom of Solid Wood harvested directly from the Appalachian Mountains.

Features
  • Style - Traditional
  • Pewter Hardware
  • Light Oak Finish
  • Solid Appalachian Oak Hardwood
  • Drawer Fronts are joined with French Dovetail and English Dovetail on the Backs
  • Drawer Sides are made of White Birch
  • Wood on Wood Drawer Glides

VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed

Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 
    Mfg   Collection   Model   Dimensions   Product Name   Weight   List Price   Our Discounted Price   Add to Cart    
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-227  28w-17d-29h  Nightstand 

Made in USA
 90lbs  $699.00  $505.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-446  42w-2d-35h  Landscape Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-002  60w-19d-42h  Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 

Made in USA
 235lbs  $1,489.00  $1,090.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-116  38w-19d-54h  Chest w/6 Drawers 

Made in USA
 171lbs  $1,299.00  $945.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-443  38w-2d-31h  Bureau Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-004  55w-19d-47h  Bureau 

Made in USA
 240lbs  $1,639.00  $1,195.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-113  42w-19d-42h  Entertainment Center 

Made in USA
 140lbs  $1,059.00  $770.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-559/955/922  65w-88d-54h  Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 167lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-669/966/922/MS1  82w-88d-55h  King Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 220lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-551/155/922  63w-91d-53h  Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 243lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-661/166/922/MS1  76w-91d-53h  King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 304lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-660/066/944/MS1  76w-95d-53h  Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 694lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-558/855/922  65w-88d-56h  Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 182lbs  $1,089.00  $790.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-668/866/922/MS1  82w-88d-56h  King Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 292lbs  $1,479.00  $1,075.00   
Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 

Back

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"Fast, courteous, helpful...American Drew dining set ordered, delivered, setup within one month. Extremely pleased...will do business again!!!!!"
Irene Sarno - Florida/NY

"Everything went very well as expected !!!!"
Ken kozak - New Jersey

"Legacy/Evolution. We were very pleased with the timely delivery. The arrival time was as promised and the crew courteous and professional. Couldn't have asked for more!!"
Robert Panarella - New Jersey

"Hi I received my Eden tables last week and I am enjoying them. I did not think they would look so good, online they looked okay but to see the actual tables they were excellent. And they were in good condition they blend in very well with my other furniture. The set up crew was very polite and courtesy while putting the tables together. I have had many compliments from my relative about the tables. I will be ordering from you all again. The family is very please with the purchase. Thanks From Sweet Home Alabama , Laura ..."
Laura - Alabama

"The furniture was delivered Sunday. The delivery crew was very professional, efficient and quite careful with the furniture.
I was very pleased with the quality, which did not surprise me as I have an American Drew bedroom set which I've had for 30 years now!
The inside of one drawer in one of the corner chests had a small gash on the inside top of the drawer, which I hope won't extend further with use.
Other than that, I am very pleased overall with the new furniture.

sincerely,
Mary Ann White"
Mary Ann White - Maryland

"We recieved our bedroom furniture Retreat Pine, it is absolutely beautiful, we love it and the guys that delivered it were very very nice and set everything up for us. That is what I call service with a smile. Thanks so much Furniture Savings.com, your furniture, service and helpers are the greatest."
Michael T. - WV

"Very helpful sales team and furniture was delivered without damage. Your prices are also reasonable."
Theresa Hughes - MD

"This was our first experience in ordering such a large purchase online.
Jason was very courteous and answered all our questions.   Delivery was ahead of schedule.  We were please with the setup which was personally supervised by Jason  assisted by Cliff ...  Thanks again"
Eric & Stephanie - New Jersey

"Bedford Falls Merlot Bedroom Set.

Good price, good service, excellent setup and delivery! Very pleased, will use again."
Bertaut Family - Louisiana

"Our new Vaughan Bassett bedroom furniture (Twighlight-cherry)was delivered last week and we love it! From start to finish, our experience with your company was top notch! Your timeline was reliable, your customer service representatives were professional, knowledgeable and courteous and the delivery service was outstanding. Everything you advertised, you delivered on. We recommend you highly to all who are in the market for quality furniture at reasonable prices.

Thank you furniture-savings.com. We look forward to our next purchase from your company!"
Sally and Ozzie - New York

"We are so happy with the Vaughan Bassett furniture we purchased from you! Love the quality of the furniture and we were very impressed with the delivery and set up! Would definately reorder from this site and recommend your business to our family and friends!"
Tara - Indiana

"I purchased the bedroom suite Aico Eden it is just beautiful. I was suprised by the size and the quality is at its finest. The trucking company Realiable was very professional and did a wonderful job setting it up. Shopping with furnituresavings.com was so simple and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you so much,
Cathy Boaz --Missouri"
Cathy Boaz - Missouri

"I was a little worried about buying furniture online. However, LOVE the furniture. It's even prettier than the picture. There was nothing wrong and the delivery went well. The guys were GREAT! They were personable and cleaned up after themselves. They worked HARD getting one of the pieces in, but they did it. I must admit, the experience was great and I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to order from you again."
Debra A - Virgina

"From beginning to end a flawless process. I was always made aware of the status of the order up to and including delivery. Everything promised was delivered upon. All internet companies should hold you as the example for product and customer service. I will definitely recommend you to others"
James Suell - PA

"Excellent service. Here's the best part. Our new furniture came in cardboard boxes. When the delivery truck arrived, my husband said, "Something else that needs put together." I just waited and patiently watched as the delivery people promptly put the furniture together, carried out the delivery boxes and was ready to leave in just a little time. Nothing for my husband to put together or clean up."
June - West Virginia

"I must admit, I was very apprehensive to order furniture online as I never make a major purchase site-unseen. However, I had visited a local store and saw the quality of the Vaughn Bassett furniture, but wasn't impressed with the specific bedroom group at the store. So I decided to look online for other styles in this line. Needless to say, I found the perfect bedroom set and ordered it the next day, giving myself the night to think about it. I absolutely love it!!!! Not only did the furniture arrive as scheduled, but it was delivered early and in perfect condition-not a scratch! I am so excited that I've found my go-to furniture store!!!! Thank you so much for your excellent service!"
Donna - Delaware

"I purchased bedroom furniture made by A-America from the Adamstown Collection. My wife had seen the quality of this furniture before so we knew what we were getting and we were not in a hurry. Your office kept us updated as to the status regularily and the trucking company informed us as to the delivery . They were very professional and the furniture arrived with no damage to it at all. Thanks to all of your crew for making this an enjoyable expierience."
Gary Martin - Texas

"This was an awesome experience. I had originally tried to get pricing from a local furniture store for this bedroom set. After several phone calls and a couple of emails I was quoted a price much much higher and also told that it would take up to 3 months for delivery. With Furniture-savings I not only got the quality set that I wanted, but for $1000.00 cheaper and was delivered and set up in one month. The delivery guys were from South Carolina and very polite, unloaded and set up the furniture fast. I had a lot of people skeptical of an online purchase like this but to my amazement it went as smooth as silk! Thank you and I will order again if I need anything more."
Tana Vallans - Oregon

"This place is for real. Everything came within the time period promised. Headboard for bed had a manufactor issue and Furniture-Savings.com got us a new one. They did not take the money for the balance until we received the replacement headboard. Great customer service besides the best price. I will use again and tell my friends about them."
Bruce Fried - Maryland

"Excellent experience! The furniture was in perfect condition. The order was correct the first time. The delivery was fast and efficient. I will be using this site for all my furniture needs."
John Baxmeyer - Illinois

"I ordered the Broyhill Zachary sofa and chairs. It is beuatiful.
I never ordered furniture online, but the process was seamless and the furniture is great!"
Terri - Pa

"Thank you. The furniture are great, the delivery service was excellent. With best wishes, George P."
George P. - NC

"This will be my first and probably only stop for any furniture needs in the future! Everything, from the initial phone call to place the order until the delivery service left has been an easy and pleasant experience, plus FurnitureSavings.com had the best prices for what I bought, and trust me, I shopped around.

I placed my order and received an email confirmation with explicit instructions explaining every step of the process, leaving no question unanswered. I was told that the normal time frame for delivery was 4-6 weeks, but at the time I placed the order they said that deliveries were averaging about 5 weeks. My furniture arrived in just about 4 weeks.

Two days before delivery I received a phone call from the delivery service calling to schedule the delivery. I was told the delivery men would call when they were about 1 hour away. They arrived right on time; I was given a window of 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and they were here right at 9:00. They didn't call, but in reality I ne"
Maureen E Lynn - New Jersey

"Thank you for the update and yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE the furniture! It's much prettier than I even imagined it could be! And he gentlemen who delivered it were so sweet! The whole experience has been great."
Ms. Peterson - CA

"We received our delivery yesterday and the Vaughan Basset bed exceeded our expectations. I must say that the ordering, service, delivery, setup and professionalism of this company is unmatched.

This was my first time ordering furniture online and I will definately be doing it again.

Thank you!"
G. Dunham - Arizona

"I purchased a vanity chest, triple dresser and two night stands from the Vaghan Bassett Cottage Collection and the pieces were delivered last week.

I am very pleased with the furniture which is an excellent value for the price paid and the Furniture Savings employees were very helpful and kept me undated as to the status of my order. I also visited their showroom in November to satisfy myself as to whom I was dealing with.

The delivery men were friendly and efficient so overall it was a satisfactory transaction."
jean alexander - florida

"Hi,

I recieved Aico Entertainment center Furniture,
and It's sooooo Beautiful and I love it!
It's nice and solid!

start to end your service was very nice.

Big saving for Nice Furniture,

Thank you all of your customer care and Truck driver...

i will order from you again,"
m,s - minnesota

"On time, professional, and the furniture is beautiful!Vaughan Bassett. Thank you."
Susan Janson - Ma.

"We received our furniture but the sofa was red instead of beige. We decided to keep the furniture because we need it for the holidays but we were disappointed that such a mistake was made. We also expected arm rest covers with the furniture and they also were missing. Overall not satisfied with the order.

*** Store Reply: We are very sorry for the problem. The wrong color is completly our fault. I am glad we were able to speak on the phone and resolve the problem. The arm rest covers are being sent out to you via Fedex at no charge.(Arm rest covers are no longer included from the mfg.).

Customer: This is in addition to my previous feedback. I talked to Fritz Smith about the problem and I was very pleased with the way he handled the issue. I think you are very lucky to have Mr. Smith working for you."
Rinaldo tedeschi - ct.

"The furniture is great, we love it. We had to wait for about 2 1/2 months to get all of it delivered."
Melanie jensen - Idaho

"I am very happy with the Liberty furniture I purchased thorugh you. It is well made with tons of storage. The process was a pleasure (especially after the terrible experience I had with another merchant) from ordering to delivery.

I would not hesitate to order from you again."
Karen Seltzer - New York

"We purchased two occasional tables from the AICO Tuscano collection. Myra assisted with ordering, and Sherry handled the follow-up. We were very pleased with the entire process. The white glove delivery was excellent, with pleasant and professional personnel. Service and products were exactly as described. We researched numerous internet sources, and found Furniture-Savings.com to have the most reasonable policies, and the A+ BBB rating with only one complaint filed in the last three years. We were unable to locate any other source with a remotely similar record. We were very hesitant to order furniture online, but will definitely make all future purchases from this company. We highly recommend Furniture-Savings.com as a fair and honest vendor. Thank you for your service."
Jim G. - California

"I had a very insignificant issue with my Broyhill Hollander Leather Sofa. I contacted Broyhill and they told me that the sofa was still under warranty so I should contact my seller (Furniture-Savings)
Jason Council was my individual salesperson.
He went so far beyond what was required to help me that I almost don't have words to describe what an incredible company this is.
DO NOT HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.
There is literally no risk in dealing with them.
Make sure to ask for Jason when you do."
Steve - South Carolina

"Received my Legacy/Evolution bedroom set on Sunday and I am so pleased. Trevor was awesome - patient (I changed my mind a couple of times) and very knowledgeable. The set is gorgeous, the delivery was on time and the men were corteous and professional. I will definitely purchase from Furniture-Savings.com whenever I need more furniture, and I have already recommended the site to several of my friends. 12/23/13"
Barb Milton - New Jersey

"I really like my Concord Pub dining room set by Legacy although I do have a couple of complaints. I ordered this unit in March knowing it was on back order, but I did not receive it until the third week of July. A bit longer than I expected. The day of delivery the delivery men did not get here until after 9 pm. I waited all day. A phone call would have been appreciated. The table itself does not sit level. And it is not due to my floor being unlevel. Two legs are considerably shorter than the others and it wobbles. The service man told us to but some tabs to put under the legs but the next day my husband checked the legs and determined they were hollow and have a large hole in them which will make this difficult to fix. I do not feel this should be our responsiblity.

I talked several times to phone reps from your company and they were all very friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions and assured me that the furniture was still available - just on back order. The deliv"
Diane Estes - California

"The delivery was quicker than I expected.

We are very pleased with the quality of the piece of furniture. It is everything that was advertised."
Elmore - South Carolina

"LOVE the bed and your prices are amazing. And the delivery was fine, however, the guys who put the bed together did a terrible job. NOTHING was tightened, and the bunk bed was swaying when I leaned on it. We had to take the mattresses off and re-tighten every bolt. AFTER tipping them.

Quality of the furniture is great (5 stars), the delivery aspect needs some serious work.

***** Store reply *****
We apologize for the delivery men not "finishing" the job. I spoke with them and they got all the bolts started and when they went down to get tools to finish, they got side-tracked and forgot to go back. We thank you for your business. "
Lori sawyer - NJ

"Your service was so easy to use and the prices are excellent. When the truck broke down, you arranged another shipping service to bring it in order to minimize the delay. I would definitely recommend you (and have) and would use you again when we're ready to buy more furniture. Thanks!"
Sandra Byron - Arizona

"Initially, I was apprehensive of ordering furniture online, but the entire process from beginning to end with furniture-savings.com has been pleasurable. They did everything they promised, from the beginning to include keeping delivery dates, to the white glove installations. Thank you furniture-savings.com I love my tables!"
Annette H. - Oklahoma

"My experience with Furniture Savings (Jason) was extremely professional and pleasent. I bought dining room chairs by LEGACY. I was notified and re-confirmed about the delivery date and the delivery men were wonderful to me. I had a couple of chairs that were a little wobbly and they adjusted them perfectly. They even helped remove my old diningroom chairs for me. I will certainally buy again from Furniture Savings again."
Dona Letendre - GA.

"The American Drew bed is very well made and looks fabulous in the bedroom. The only problem was the shipping company they use had numerous problems in getting the bed from NC to FL. ***** Store reply ***** We apologize for the delay in getting your order. Those delivery delays are unusual and the personel that caused the delay is no longer with the delivery service."
June - Florida

"We purchased two full beds set. The furniture is just beautiful, but the delivery people left all the boxes behind for me to throw away. I had a hard time finding someone to help me with all those boxes. I even gave them 30.00 tips were hoping he clean up take all those boxes out of my driveway but they didn't!**** Store Reply - We apologize that the drivers did not complete the delivery properly. They are supposed to remove ALL debris. We have contacted the delivery service to notify them of the problem so future customers will not have the same problem.****"
Sophal Pettit - Maryland

"I purchased the Grandma's Keepsake Collection from Vaughan Bassett and I couldn't love it more! The delivery men were very nice and it was overall a very easy experience. Great quality furniture, have received compliments already!"
Heather - VA

"Thank you very much for the delivery of the dining console. The delivery went without a hitch. The two delivery people were very polite."
Christine Langlois - NC

"Miche from Florida.
Thank you Fritz and Sherry
for my Aico Venetian Bedroom Set.
Sherry I would like to let you know that you are
doing a very very good job.
Fritz was also very good at customer care.
They see the customer before they see the money. I was very happy
"
Miche - Florida

"Thanks so much...The Largo was exactly what I ordered and the delivery crew was great!"
gail cain - georgia

"Let me first say that I was skeptical about buying on-line and must have called 4 or 5 times. I also did some research about the ratings on Better Business Bureau. I finally committed and my expectations were surpassed. As a person that is some what overly critical about detail, craftsmanship and service I was extremely delighted. The customer service was beyond all others and the gentleman that helped us named "Jason" was absolutely the best! He was kind, sincere and accurate with his times on delivery and working a package price. I was able to save thousands off what I would have paid at a retail store in NY area for the same furniture. The quality was superb and I will buy again from this company. I highly recommend them to friends, family and any one who doubts the internet!"
Gilbert - New York

"Great buying experience all the way around."
Randy Card - Washington

"Ordered a Broyhill sofa and 2 chairs. Price was great, delivery was quick and the service was excellent. The company who delivered were professional and courteous.

Overall a very positive experience."
John - New York

"Was very pleased with delivery service on my Dining Room Furniture. Driver had called to inform us they would be delayed due to being stuck in a snow storm in upper MI and running a few hours behind. Upon arrival was very quick at unloading and carefully bringing into the house and setting up the items. We are very pleased with the furniture, pricing and service we received."
Kriss Salge - Indiana

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2014, Furniture-Savings.com. -