Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

312 Light Oak Solids

Scroll down for prices
Click on pictures to enlarge
312 Light Oak Solids 

312 Light Oak Solids 

Every piece in this collection is made from SOLID AMERICAN OAK, harvested in the Appalachian Mountains less than a day's drive from the factory in Virginia where it is made. You'll find that most other bedroom groups use veneered construction, where many parts are made of a thin wood veneer glued over particle board or fiberboard. In contrast, all of the exposed parts on our furniture - including tops, ends, posts and drawer fronts - are constructed from Solid Oak. This furniture is truly built to last a lifetime.

The Appalachian Hardwood Collection embraces the American traditions of craftsmanship, using time-honored construction techniques. Drawer sides, for instance, are made from White Birch and are joined using French dovetail on the front and English dovetail on the back. Hand sanding and finishing produces a drawer that functions as it is supposed to - smoothly and dependably for you and whomever is fortunate enough to inherit the piece many years down the road. That same level of attention to detail marks each step of your furniture's construction.

In selecting the Appalachian Hardwood Collection, you have chosen an American-Made bedroom of Solid Wood harvested directly from the Appalachian Mountains.

Features
  • Style - Traditional
  • Pewter Hardware
  • Light Oak Finish
  • Solid Appalachian Oak Hardwood
  • Drawer Fronts are joined with French Dovetail and English Dovetail on the Backs
  • Drawer Sides are made of White Birch
  • Wood on Wood Drawer Glides

VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed

Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 
    Mfg   Collection   Model   Dimensions   Product Name   Weight   List Price   Our Discounted Price   Add to Cart    
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Nightstand 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-227  28w-17d-29h  Nightstand 

Made in USA
 90lbs  $699.00  $505.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Landscape Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-446  42w-2d-35h  Landscape Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-002  60w-19d-42h  Triple Dresser w/9 Drawers 

Made in USA
 235lbs  $1,489.00  $1,090.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Chest w/6 Drawers 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-116  38w-19d-54h  Chest w/6 Drawers 

Made in USA
 171lbs  $1,299.00  $945.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau Mirror 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-443  38w-2d-31h  Bureau Mirror 

Made in USA
 45lbs  $379.00  $275.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Bureau 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-004  55w-19d-47h  Bureau 

Made in USA
 240lbs  $1,639.00  $1,195.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Entertainment Center 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-113  42w-19d-42h  Entertainment Center 

Made in USA
 140lbs  $1,059.00  $770.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-559/955/922  65w-88d-54h  Queen Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 167lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Arched Slat Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-669/966/922/MS1  82w-88d-55h  King Size Arched Slat Bed 

Made in USA
 220lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-551/155/922  63w-91d-53h  Queen Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 243lbs  $999.00  $725.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-661/166/922/MS1  76w-91d-53h  King Size Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 304lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-660/066/944/MS1  76w-95d-53h  Cal-King Rake Sleigh Bed 

Made in USA
 694lbs  $1,389.00  $1,010.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-558/855/922  65w-88d-56h  Queen Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 182lbs  $1,089.00  $790.00   
 VB Appalachian Hardwoods 312 Light Oak Solids King Size Mansion Panel Bed 
VB Appalachian Hardwoods  312 Light Oak Solids   312-668/866/922/MS1  82w-88d-56h  King Size Mansion Panel Bed 

Made in USA
 292lbs  $1,479.00  $1,075.00   
Displaying 1 to 14 (of 14 products) Result Pages:  1 

Back

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"I apologize for not writing you sooner. I ordered Aico livingroom furniture,plus other
furniture in may,2010, over $12000.00 worth. It took 6 month for me to receive the furniture. The delivery men were friendly,
prompt, courteous and professional, however, i did not
need(want) to dispose of packaging and cartons, it took up to two days to cut up and tie up. Still I have to give you five stars ,I love the furniture so very much. JB

***** Store Reply *****
We apologize for the debris being left. Starting May 1st 2011, the delivery service men are supposed to remove ALL the debris upon delivery."
J. B - Michigan

"Everything went fine except after the delivery people left we couldn't find the glass shelves for one of the curio cabinets. We had to tip the cabinet to locate and remove them from under the cabinet. When we did one of the glass doors got a small crack in it. I don't think this would have happened if the delivery people would have removed them like they did on the other cabinet."
David Zachmeyer - Texas

"EXCELLENT--FROM START TO FINISH. ORDER DELIVERED PROMPTLY. DELIVERY MEN ASSEMBLED QUICKLY AND EXPERTLY."
AL MAFFEO - PA

"This was an awesome experience. I had originally tried to get pricing from a local furniture store for this bedroom set. After several phone calls and a couple of emails I was quoted a price much much higher and also told that it would take up to 3 months for delivery. With Furniture-savings I not only got the quality set that I wanted, but for $1000.00 cheaper and was delivered and set up in one month. The delivery guys were from South Carolina and very polite, unloaded and set up the furniture fast. I had a lot of people skeptical of an online purchase like this but to my amazement it went as smooth as silk! Thank you and I will order again if I need anything more."
Tana Vallans - Oregon

"We couldn't be more pleased with the Vaughn Bassett Alexander Julian Authentically American bedroom set we received for our little daughter. The pieces are well built and we look forward to many years of happy use. The furniture arrived on time and in excellent condition. The price we paid was a true saving over the prices available in our local store! Thanks for the superior service. We look forward to ordering from you again."
Linda Cunningham - Georgia

"Bought Legacy Kids furniture. Very good. However, delivery guys left the whole packaging in my property and left. I end up having to clean up after them. My suggestion is to watch them closely and make sure they take everything with them.

***** Store Reply *****
We apologize for the debris being left. Starting May 1st, the delivery service men are supposed to remove ALL the debris upon delivery."
L. Kwa - New Jersey

"Great experience!! First time I've ever ordered furniture online but everything worked out perfectly. Thank you!"
Elizabeth Stull - California

"Delivered after 6 weeks from purchase date but I'm ok with (saved 500 $ ).love my new recliners,will buy again from You.
Delivery crew 5 stars .Thank you."
Jerry - NY

"
Great, thanks again for all your help. I will definitely use FurnitureSavings again and recommend it to friends and family. The customer service has been excellent, not always an easy thing to find these days. Thanks!"
Keith - Des Plaines, Illinois

"The furniture is great, we love it. We had to wait for about 2 1/2 months to get all of it delivered."
Melanie jensen - Idaho

"Great Service! delivery folks were excellent."
Lee Calvert - Virginia

"Everything went very well as expected !!!!"
Ken kozak - New Jersey

"Hi, I would like to thank Jason, for all his help in my recent order, he was very helpful and a very nice person to talk with on the phone, I would also like to give a big thanks to Sherry and Justin they were also very nice people to talk to and very helpful.
In the future I would not hesitate to deal with your company again.
Kind regards,
Gaynelle Bailey
Woodbridge, Ca"
Gaynelle Bailey - Woodbridge, Ca

"We had a very good experience with our order through Furniture Savings.com. We received exactly what we ordered and it came actually little ahead of the schedule that we had been told. We will definitely consider purchasing future furniture through Furniture Savings.com"
Scott Leathersich - New York

"I am very happy with the Liberty furniture I purchased thorugh you. It is well made with tons of storage. The process was a pleasure (especially after the terrible experience I had with another merchant) from ordering to delivery.

I would not hesitate to order from you again."
Karen Seltzer - New York

"Thank you for the update and yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE the furniture! It's much prettier than I even imagined it could be! And he gentlemen who delivered it were so sweet! The whole experience has been great."
Ms. Peterson - CA

"EVERYTHING WAS IN PERFECT ORDER IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.VERY GOOD DELIVERY SERVICE.THE FURNITURE WAS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY AS SPECIFIED."
RALPH CARLSON - CONN

"I absolutely love the Aico Eden furniture. It is more than what I imagined, and the white glove delivery service added the final touch. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thanks!"
GLENDA CODDETTE - GEORGIA

"The guys were very friendly. They were running late and made sure to call to let us know. Although you could tell they were tired, they worked hard and got the job done quickly, cleaned up and were out of there.

Thank you!!
It was a great experience and I will use furniture-savings in the future."
Jenni Steele - Michigan

"Great company to order from along with great prices. I saved over $1,500 ordering through Furniture-Savings.
Best prices and selection on the web. Although we did have two chairs damaged upon delivery, all I had to do was call customer serice and after speaking with Jason, I felt confident that we would receive replacement merchandise asap. Delivery was about seven weeks and the delivery folks were great.

Thanks Jason!"
Harper - Evansville, Indiana

"This site was a lifesaver! I had bought my daughter's bedroom set 2 years ago in Illinois and needed to find a matching bunk bed set for it. I found this website and couldn't believe it. The prices were amazing and it was shipped right to my door. The wonderful delivery men set it all up and had it ready to go so quickly. They were extremely nice and polite gentlemen. I couldn't have asked for better service. I will definetely be back! Thank you so much for your wonderful products and services!!!"
Tonya Watson - Montana

"The process worked great! The furniture arrived in the time frame that was given (lucky for me it was in the evening so I didn't have to take off from work.) the deliverymen were nice and helpful. I am very happy with the furniture. The entire process was a pleasant experience with the furniture arriving sooner than expected,each phone call being polite and helpful, and beautiful furniture. thank you"
Joanne Cook - Pennsylvania

"We received our furniture as scheduled, OMG its AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I appreciate you all holding our furniture while our house was being built.

Thank You,
Kim K."
Kim K. - TX

"I have been delighted with the whole experience ty"
gabriele shaw - mass

"We received your notification of impending delivery on Monday, June 10, 2013, and were contacted by phone the next day by the delivery person, (Rick?), with whom we agreed to accept next day delivery. Our two new dining chairs were hand delivered before 8 AM, Wednesday, June 12, in excellent condition. Your conscientious and friendly contractors had assembled the chairs and wrapped them in packing quilts for transport, and rather than drive their truck and trailer into our tricky driveway, they parked on the street, walked in to confirm the customer/location, and went back out to the street to carry in the chairs. In the 27 years we've lived here, few visitors to this house have exercised such forethought.

The chairs are beautiful, scaled larger than expected (a welcome attribute), and very well made; I am not disappointed in any way. I am extremely pleased with the entire transaction, and very impressed with your prompt and courteous service. I definitely will look to you for"
Rosemary A - VA

"My three pieces of Vaughan-Bassett Bedford Falls Collection arrived in three weeks and was perfect!! Ordering was a breeze, delivery service was excellent, salesperson was helpful and courteous and prices can't be beat. Best experience I've had buying furniture. I will definately be back."
Brenda - Pennsylvania

"Vaughan Bassett Cottage Collection bedroom set

Beautiful set, great price, quicker than expected delivery! We are very satisfied."
Terri - North Carolina

"Hat's off to you. I was very apprehensive about purchasing a bedroom set over the internet without someone I knew giving a reference. After speaking with Jason I felt confident with your company and boy did I make the right decision. I now have my furniture when scheduled, Jason took care of my changes, always called me back when I called and now I am a happy camper. Thank you and Jason for everything."
A. Rogers - New Jersey

"Delighted with my Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. My order was received and set-up in perfect condition. I will order again from this web site. Great experience."
Mary - Maryland

"The table and chairs were delivered and the delivery men were wonderful. They were very courteous and timely and very accomodating. I was very satisfied with your service. My parents really like the set. Thank you."
Rosemary Curry - New York

"Just ordered the Vaughn-Basset Lafitte bedroom set. Got a great price (on the discount over $1500), the service was excellent. The furniture looks better in person, the delivery people, sales staff, everyone were courteous and great..........and we saved hundreds over getting it from a local retail outlet. My wife and I were initially hesitant to purchase furniture over the internet, but are very happily satisfied. We will definetly be ordering more from this site.

August 2012"
James Riley - New York

"We received the Vaughan-Bassett Natural Lifestyles in Merlot bedroom set on Saturday. The delivery men were polite, careful, and took away all the packaging. They even made sure each piece was in the "right" location. The set arrived in excellent condition (no damage that we could see) and is stunning! It seems to be good quality (important since it's a "big boy" set for our son) and is very attractive with nice details. From order to delivery took just under 1 month, which was a little earlier than estimated. We've already recommended furniture-savings.com to friends and family who saw photos we posted of the set after the room was set up and inquired about it."
Jessica - NC

"Our bedroom furniture (Largo Marseille) was delivered in a very timely manner by extremely polite delivery men; the price was better than the sale price at our local furniture store; AND the pieces were more beautiful than in the picture online. We're very pleased!! We love them all!"
Terri Freeman - Virginia

"The service was great guys delivering the furniture were good"
Danford Caron - Ct

"My experience with Furniture Savings was excellent. Admittedly I was a little unsure about ordering a high-end piece of furniture (Kincaid marble-top sideboard) online, but the experience was extremely professional from beginning to end. All services were carried out just as described by the written policy. The product was delivered in perfect condition; a testament to the quality of the freight carrier. I was able to save several hundred dollars compared to the high-priced retailer we were looking at purchasing this very same product from.

Thanks to Furniture Savings, I now have a beautiful sideboard bordering on conversation piece and for the best price around."
MP - Pennsylvania

"We purchased a bedroom set from the Vaughan Bassett company. The collection is Reflections. Delivery was 2 weeks before the date that we were told!!! We shopped locally to get an idea of what we wanted. Your price beat every place that we looked!! We are very happy with our purchase and your delivery men did a wonderful job!! Thanks so much!"
Don and Sue - NJ

"This is the second transaction that I have had with FurnitureSavings.com I have been very please with the results. The customer service was excellent and helpful. I was skeptical about the online ordering and how the delivery would work out but the process was simple. With both deliveries the delivery service was exceptional and very helpful."
Shawana - TX

"We are very happy with the Kincaid Sideboard we ordered through you. Delivery took a while but we understand that shipping cross country can be challenging. Thank you for keeping us informed re: delivery time. Your staff and the staff at the delivery service were very professional."
Jeanne Arago - Oregon

"I purchased the Kincaid Homecoming Vintage Pine farmhouse table and 6 chairs. The ordering process was great, and so was the delivery. The delivery had a bump in that it was a day later than expected due to mechanical difficulties with the truck. When the delivery was made, my husband said that the two gentlemen were very helpful and professional. They set the furniture up and removed all the packing materials. The only thing that I have questions about is that there was no paperwork (other than a delivery form) that accompanied the delivery. When I made my purchase, I received a protection plan, but since I didn't receive any paperwork, I have no idea as to how the protection plan works in the event I need it. Can someone please send me that information? Thank you so much for making this furniture buying experience such a good one. ****We are glad to hear everything went well. You should have received the protection plan information via email. I will make sure another copy is sent t"
Anita Branch - Texas

"I have only good things to say about my purchase of a Legacy Media Chest 977-7300. You had the best prices of any of the local or on-line stores I viewed and also offer a very reasonable 1/3 deposit rather than full payment when placing the order. Also, this item was available in less than 2 weeks. I used your pick up point in NC. It was a very high quality and low stress purchase experience and I will plan on buying again!"
Patricia Rackley - North Carolina

"Hello,
Last week I received my order in full. I appreciated the updates from your company along the way. And the delivery was right on time. My only real complaint is the Legacy bedroom furniture received is definitely brown while the pictures on your web site make the furniture look gray. I had hoped for gray furniture so that was a little disappointing. And I wish I had known the furniture was made in China. The delivery guys were very nice, but slow, and my husband needed to help with some assembly problems. You company extends great customer service."
Debbie Driver - Georgia

"I'm very please with the order I received from Furniture-saving.
The delivery time was less than a month; much faster than I expected. Thank Sherry for the first class service."
Willie E. Coleman - Louisiana

"I recently picked up my Mt. Vernon filing cabinet and brought it home from Greensboro. I am sure it will function very well and it looks good; however, I was surprized to find out from the shipping box that it was made in China. I do not recall reading any of the information on this cabinet before I ordered it that it was made in China.
***Store Reply***
Unfortunately these days, most furniture items are made overseas. We do carry a large number of items that are Made in the USA and on those pages, we are proudly display "Made in America"."
John Hatton - Pennsylvania

"Price point was excellent, furniture arrived in a timely manner however the delivery company re-scheduled twice. Once we finally received the furniture on the 3rd time everything was fine."
Jared - Alabama

"We found exactly what we were looking for to make our bedroom beautiful. The quality is amazing! We shopped locally and found that for the exact same pieces, buying from you we saved over $1000.00!! Your service is fabulous...we ordered our furniture on 4/1 and was told it could take up to 6 weeks but 3 weeks later it was here! Everyone we came in contact with couldn't have been nicer and the delivery people were wonderful! We will DEFINITELY shop with you again!!! Thank you!!!"
Tsingos Family - Illinois

"I received my Vaughn Bassett bed on Monday. The men who delivered it were amazing! Carried all the pieces down our long narrow driveway and assembled the bed in "minutes." We love the bed and it looks wonderful! Thank you for a great and affordable experience!
Although its scarey ordering a large piece of furniture unseen in a store online, I was more than pleased with the results. I would highly recommend your company to any of my friends or family.

Thanks,
Rogers Family"
Rogers Family - Georgia

"I really like my Concord Pub dining room set by Legacy although I do have a couple of complaints. I ordered this unit in March knowing it was on back order, but I did not receive it until the third week of July. A bit longer than I expected. The day of delivery the delivery men did not get here until after 9 pm. I waited all day. A phone call would have been appreciated. The table itself does not sit level. And it is not due to my floor being unlevel. Two legs are considerably shorter than the others and it wobbles. The service man told us to but some tabs to put under the legs but the next day my husband checked the legs and determined they were hollow and have a large hole in them which will make this difficult to fix. I do not feel this should be our responsiblity.

I talked several times to phone reps from your company and they were all very friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions and assured me that the furniture was still available - just on back order. The deliv"
Diane Estes - California

"We are very pleased with our Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. The savings is great and free delivery & set-up a huge plus!!! I will be happy to share your website with family and friends. Everyone was so great to work with.
I had my order in less than a month!!"
Terry Pace - Michigan

"Really great service! Even better low prices! The phone guy took our order correctly and several weeks later, the delivery guys did a nice set-up. I would buy from Furniture Savings again."
Wayne L - California

"I purchased the Grandma's Keepsake Collection from Vaughan Bassett and I couldn't love it more! The delivery men were very nice and it was overall a very easy experience. Great quality furniture, have received compliments already!"
Heather - VA

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2014, Furniture-Savings.com. -