Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"We ordered new Kincaid bedroom furniture. It is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. The only issue we experienced is that the delivery ended up being a day later than scheduled. Thank you for the easy experience! I will recommend you to my friends and family!"
Tammie - Maryland

"Great service, so friendly. Amazing product and price! Delivery was easy and furniture was packaged very well. Exceeded all expectations, I was afraid of buying online but now I know where to buy in the future. Just a great overall experience."
HappyCustomer - Kentucky

"I ORDERED FROM JUSTIN.....He was very profeshional.....& got me a real nice discount.....I would definitely order from him again.....Ihope the furniture is like on the website.....somehow I feel that it will be..."
MRS SMITH - CALIFORNIA

"Loved the new bed....quality in every way...delivery in a time frame that was promised. Well pleased and would buy from again. Furniture looks as good as the picture. Five star all the way! I have found a wonderful furniture store to buy from on line...thanks!"
Claudette Anserson - florida

"My mom and dad have the Broyhill Attic Heirloom table and chair set. I absolutely love this table so much I have been searching for the best deal for over a year! I finally came across furniture-savings.com and had to buy it! The staff is incredibly professional and helpful. I called the number for additional savings and was so happy with the service. We were totally expecting to have to wait longer than we did; from the time of purchase to delivery we only waited 4 weeks and the delivery guys delivered a day early!!!!!! I definitely recommend d this website for all of your furniture needs."
Crystal - Massachusetts

"I have had excellent experiences with Furniture-Savings.com. The furniture is good quality, and it is delivered without damage. I cannot say enough good things."
Deborah - Maryland

"Highly recommend this website! Ordered a complete bedroom suite that I found in a local store for a much better price. Furniture shipped and was delivered faster than originally quoted. The entire process was painless. Love this website and will use it again in the future!"
Rebecca - West Virginia

"
Great, thanks again for all your help. I will definitely use FurnitureSavings again and recommend it to friends and family. The customer service has been excellent, not always an easy thing to find these days. Thanks!"
Keith - Des Plaines, Illinois

"We are thrilled with our sales and delivery experience. The furniture is exactly as we thought it would be, and the delivery service was awesome. Thanks for a very positive experience."
Tom Bigley - Florida

"I just love my Chateau Beauvais living room set. It is even more beautiful than online. The service was great. The furniture came much sooner than I expected. My husband said that the delivery men was awesome. I definitely will be ordering again soon!!"
Veronica B - Georgia

"Hi, I would like to thank Jason, for all his help in my recent order, he was very helpful and a very nice person to talk with on the phone, I would also like to give a big thanks to Sherry and Justin they were also very nice people to talk to and very helpful.
In the future I would not hesitate to deal with your company again.
Kind regards,
Gaynelle Bailey
Woodbridge, Ca"
Gaynelle Bailey - Woodbridge, Ca

"I had wonderful experience when I bought Vaughan Bassett solid Oak queen size bedroom set. They are very honest and prompt in solving any problem you may have with your purchase. I recommend every one in need of furniture to buy from them."
Narendra - MA

"The trek pieces break after a couple of year. I love the look of my furniture but was disappointed when the drawers started to not work properly. Now I am going to order the parts and see if I can set the drawers working properly again. ***** Store reply - We agree that the original Kenlin Drawer tracks can break after a few years. That is why we sell the commerical version with the metal back-plate that will last much longer. We do wish that all mfgs. would use the metal back-plates. Vaughan-Bassett has been using the commercial version for a few years now *****"
Susan - Ohio

"I have to say that despite some unexpected issues with both the furniture and the deliveries, Fritz Smith (the Owner) was never looking for a way to run from taking responsibility. Many of his competitors would not have attended to the issues as well as Fritz did. Because of that, I am strongly endorsing Furniture Savings as an ethical and responsible company to do business with and one can feel assured that their business is appreciated and earned. F-S turned what could have been a negative rating into a definite A rating by us!"
Gary Wilsher - Arizona

"Legacy/Evolution. We were very pleased with the timely delivery. The arrival time was as promised and the crew courteous and professional. Couldn't have asked for more!!"
Robert Panarella - New Jersey

"Hello,
I just want to thank you for the great product and great delivery service!
It was my first time to buy furniture online, I was not sure if it would be a good experience when I was placing the order online. It turned out the table and chairs are exactly what I saw online and the delivery and setup was great. Now we are enjoying our new dining set, they look wonderful!

Thank you!"
Dana Jian - Ohio

"The process worked great! The furniture arrived in the time frame that was given (lucky for me it was in the evening so I didn't have to take off from work.) the deliverymen were nice and helpful. I am very happy with the furniture. The entire process was a pleasant experience with the furniture arriving sooner than expected,each phone call being polite and helpful, and beautiful furniture. thank you"
Joanne Cook - Pennsylvania

"I had a very insignificant issue with my Broyhill Hollander Leather Sofa. I contacted Broyhill and they told me that the sofa was still under warranty so I should contact my seller (Furniture-Savings)
Jason Council was my individual salesperson.
He went so far beyond what was required to help me that I almost don't have words to describe what an incredible company this is.
DO NOT HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.
There is literally no risk in dealing with them.
Make sure to ask for Jason when you do."
Steve - South Carolina

"I can't tell you how satisfied I was dealing with you folks. The exact item I wanted and it arrived in excellent condition. The one delivery person commented that they generally don't see customers get excited when they have furniture delivered. Thanks again."
Rich Goldsworth - Ohio

"Just received our furniture. It is absolutely beautiful! It arrived in just under 6 weeks. The whole experience has been awesome! Wasn't sure about ordering furniture on line but we saved so much money it was worth a try. The delivery guys were very professional and did a great job. They even helped us put our door back together. We are so happy!!! I highly recommend this company to everyone. Our AICO Essex manor furniture is absolutely beautiful!!!"
Patricia Bauer - New York

"I absolutely love the Aico Eden furniture. It is more than what I imagined, and the white glove delivery service added the final touch. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thanks!"
GLENDA CODDETTE - GEORGIA

"I purchased a Berhardt curio and from order to delivery it was a great experience. Jason took the order and was very professional and helpful explaining the process. Delivery was within the time frame quoted - on day of delivery, they were actually a ittle early. The two young men who delivered the piece were courteous and experienced. The curio looks great and shows off my crystal beautifully!! I would have never thought to buy furniture online and actually saw this piece in a store (at a MUCH higher price) but couldn't be more pleased! I would recommend your site to anyone and will be back when the need arises. Thank You!!"
Diane - Arizona

"I was very happy with the money I saved using Furniture-Savings.com. The process was very easy and quick. We had our furniture delivered in 3 weeks. I will definitely recommend this to friends and family.
***Store Reply***
While many deliveries do happen in 3-6 weeks, we normally ask for between 4-8 weeks. We would prefer to tell you 4-8 and it deliver in 3 if possible than to tell you 3 and it take 7-8 weeks."
Clauser's - Rockford MI

"Ordering from Furniture-Savings.com was a great experience. The price and service are second-to-none. I special ordered a couch, which arrived today. The couch itself turned out like we ordered. However, there was an error in couch pillow order. We ordered 2 pillows of a jack-knife pattern and 2 of a different pattern. We received 3 jack knife pillows and 1 of a different pattern.

The delivery of the couch came much sooner than anticipated, obviously a good thing at this time of year. However, I must say the delivery guys did not have clean hands upon their in-home setup. There are numerous dirt marks all over the couch from their handling. Furthermore, there was a grease stain on one of the seat coushions that has been returned to be professionally cleaned. All of this was reported on the signed delivery receipt and seems to be taken care of. We will see how good the wife is at removing the dirt marks.

Overall, I am satisfied with the service, product, and prices from furniture"
William Hicks - Texas

"We purchased three pieces from the Broyhill Laramie collection. What a fantastic price compared to the local furniture stores. Justin assisted us in the order. He was friendly, knowledgeable and informative. The communication is excellent. You know ahead of time what to expect and they keep to their word. The delivery people were on time as promised. They were fast, cautious and courteous. This was a fantastic experience overall. I purchase a lot of small stuff on line, but a first for furniture. I'll be shopping here again for our next furniture purchase."
Curtis - PA

"This is the first time I've purchased furniture from an on line source and I am totally blown away by the ease that the transaction was completed. The prices cannot be beat and the service is impeccable. My only disappointment is that I didn't know about this company when I bought other furniture.
I've been telling all my Family and Friends about this site and rest assure, I will be a longtime customer.
We couldn't be more pleased with the Laramie collection we purchased."
Raymond Michalski - California

"The table and chairs were delivered and the delivery men were wonderful. They were very courteous and timely and very accomodating. I was very satisfied with your service. My parents really like the set. Thank you."
Rosemary Curry - New York

"My furniture was delivered a day before, which was great! The delivery guys were very professional and did a wonderful job in setting every thing up. Words can't describe in how beautiful my bedroom looks!The quality of the furniture is amazing!"
Tayane Koch - NJ

"Dinig set far exceeded my expectations. Delivery was perfect. Thank you."
Audrey Nemetz - North Carolina

"Hello,

Was very excited! Delivery truck arrived on schedule 2:15 on April 16th 2013pm. But no item (Broyhill bed) One said "it was not on the truck." As you can imagine, this is more than an inconvenience. Furniture was moved. Mattresses were vertical and waiting bed. As I could not move them back, I was thinking of sleeping on couch indefinitely. Then I heard the doorbell. Drivers for Reliable trucking, Rob and Jason had to completely unload their truck. They found our beautiful bed! Thank you for great professional drivers who deliver beautiful furniture with excellent service!

Best Wishes

Harvey / Mrs. Dee Shrum

Store Reply

Wonderful!!!

We are always glad to hear stories of our drivers going "above and beyond".

Thank you again for your business,
Furniture-Savings.com"
Harvey / Mrs. Dee S. - California

"I just wanted you to know how happy I am w/ your service & products. My furniture was delivered yesterday, only 2 weeks after I ordered it!. I love it! The trucking company (Reliable) was wonderful, so professional & fast.

**Note by Furniture-Savings: While we try and deliver all of our orders this quickly - 90% of our orders are delivered in 3-6 weeks**

Thanks for all of your help."
Ms. Zuccarino - NJ

"You must shop w/ Furniture Savings, as they have great pricing, honest and respond to any questions / issues. I placed an order w/ another online company for exact same furniture (thought I was getting best deal). Company went out of business, but never contacted me nor credited my account / card. Good thing I use AMEX as they credited my account after 30 days of dispute.

Wish I had used Furniture Savings up front. They have good standing w/ BBB.

I will purchase more furniture in the future. No need to waster your time shopping at the over priced local stores, they won't beat or match these prices.

Thank you Furniture Savings, we are very pleased w/ our new bedroom set."
JOHN STRAIN - South Carolina

"furniture arrived on time as arranged by carrier. everything was well packaged and protected, no damage. the delivery men unpacked everything outside, moved items inside and assembled everything. placed the furniture where i wanted it. they hauled away all packaging, cleaned up the work area. excellent service and the furniture is as described on the website."
steve - washington

"I purchased a nightstand and chest from the Vaughan Bassett cottage range. I was a little nervous about ordering online since I had never seen the furniture in person and was hesitant because it could have taken months to arrive.
Now that the furniture is here, I'm really glad I ordered it! Besides saving a lot of money off the retail price, the items came a lot sooner than expected; I think it took about 5 weeks total. I was kept up to date by emails to let me know what stage my furniture was at, and the week of the delivery I was called and told when to expect the truck.
The drivers arrived exactly on time, and they were courteous and efficient. They got the furniture set up and in position in just a few minutes, and did not do any damage to the house in the process.
All in all, I was really impressed! I'll definitely use this site again if I need to buy more furniture. Thanks a lot."
Jenna - Michigan

"We received the Vaughan-Bassett Natural Lifestyles in Merlot bedroom set on Saturday. The delivery men were polite, careful, and took away all the packaging. They even made sure each piece was in the "right" location. The set arrived in excellent condition (no damage that we could see) and is stunning! It seems to be good quality (important since it's a "big boy" set for our son) and is very attractive with nice details. From order to delivery took just under 1 month, which was a little earlier than estimated. We've already recommended furniture-savings.com to friends and family who saw photos we posted of the set after the room was set up and inquired about it."
Jessica - NC

"I am very please with my purchase. If I need to purchase additional furniture, I will certainly consider purchasing from you again."
Jerry Spoon - Georgia

"Your very courteous staff made this new type of transaction for me so simple. Very pleased with the whole process, other than my delivery was delayed over a week. Furniture arrived great though, and the delivery personnel were very quick and courteous. Will consider other purchases in the future."
PATRICIA - Illinois

"I've been dealing with BoSmith furniture since 2009. I have received the most courteous, professional and competent service from Fritz, his dad, his staff and employees. I've bought several thousands of dollars worth of Lane Living Room furniture and and Broyhill Dining Room furniture and other home fixtures without one negative experience. Great retailer.
Also, the after-sales service I've received on furniture adjustments and follow-ups on customer satisfactin are above and beyond my experiences with other retailers in the last 50 years of my llife. I've recently ordered a new Lane recliner for my wife and am certain it will more than meet our expectations. After all Fritz is a professional and so are all the good folks at BoSmith.
I've been and continue to be extemely satisified with BoSmith and Furniture-Savings.com
Keep up the great work
Vnace Davis"
Vance Davis - FL

"The furniture was delivered Sunday. The delivery crew was very professional, efficient and quite careful with the furniture.
I was very pleased with the quality, which did not surprise me as I have an American Drew bedroom set which I've had for 30 years now!
The inside of one drawer in one of the corner chests had a small gash on the inside top of the drawer, which I hope won't extend further with use.
Other than that, I am very pleased overall with the new furniture.

sincerely,
Mary Ann White"
Mary Ann White - Maryland

"Legacy Kids Laguna Beach

Installers nicked up paint on one of our walls and missed a screw on a drawer so it wasn't functioning properly. My husband had to take apart almost the whole slat bed to get to the drawer and fix it. Furniture looks nice, but on close inspection there is a hairline crack on the mirror and paint is not perfect in some areas. Probably would not order online again. Communication from your company was prompt.
***** Store Reply ***** Ms. Richards, we apologize for the delivery men not properly installing the bed. As for the mirror, we have received the picture showing the hairline crack and have ordered a replacement that will be delivered/swapped out at no charge. Thank you,
Furniture-Savings.com"
Carla Richards - MN

"Wonderful bed, wonderful delivery, great all around!

Keep the great delivery people...they were terrific!"
Betty Dahlberg - Massachusetts

"We received our AICO Tides bedroom set today. We had to order it online, because we could not find a local dealer. This was our first experience with AICO and Furniture- Savings.com, and we are very pleased with both companies.

We had been searching for a bedroom set for an entire year, and had almost given up. Then, we Googled AICO, and found this web-site. Skeptically, we ordered the furniture, and the entire experience was the best we have had in 30 years!! Thank you so much. We will definately order again - and highly recommend it to our friends and family."
Jones Family - Florida

"Our shipment was delayed about a month by the manufacturer which was a bit disappointing. But when Brandon called (who was unexpectedly kind and courteous - not always the case these days) to let us know of arrival earlier in the day than expected, the disappointment turned to anxiously awaiting our purchase...AND...we were not disappointed. Keith and Brian (both buys were very personable) arrived in a timely fashion, and assembled and setup our beautiful Legacy Versailles Dining Room table and chairs - with suggestions re: care and maintenance. Needless to say, this was one of the best experiences we've had with an online purchase. Keep up the good work guys....we're looking into our next purchase!"
MIchael & Ollie Richardson - Indiana

"Love the sideboard to match my dining room set. The hole process went smoothly. Thank you:)"
Kathy O - AZ

"I am extremely pleased with all aspects of purchasing my Legacy Rochelle bedroom furniture from Furniture-Savings. The customer service from day one with Sherri through the delivery was exceptional. I will also make mention of the price. It could not be duplicated at any other furniture dealers."
Joe Terravecchia - Pa

"We were given a very good price on a Legacy Evolution Sleigh Bedroom set. Saved $1000 over local store prices. The order process was easy and we received updated e-mails on the order process. The furniture was delivered in about three weeks. The delivery service was terrific. They were very expedient in getting evrything unpacked and setup. Overall a VERY GOOD experience and I would highly recommend. Additonally, we are very please with the Legacy furniture. Thank you Fritz."
Mark - Indiana

"We apologize for not writing you sooner. We received the replacement nightstand last week and it was received in excellent condition. We wanted to thank you and Furniture Savings for your commitment to customer service and your attention to detail. We will certainly buy from you company again and recommend you highly."
Paul and Susan L. - MD

"Our bedroom furniture (Largo Marseille) was delivered in a very timely manner by extremely polite delivery men; the price was better than the sale price at our local furniture store; AND the pieces were more beautiful than in the picture online. We're very pleased!! We love them all!"
Terri Freeman - Virginia

"I purchased the bedroom suite Aico Eden it is just beautiful. I was suprised by the size and the quality is at its finest. The trucking company Realiable was very professional and did a wonderful job setting it up. Shopping with furnituresavings.com was so simple and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you so much,
Cathy Boaz --Missouri"
Cathy Boaz - Missouri

"Legacy bed herritage court very high quality furniture , very pleased with set up and delivery."
John Meshak - WI.

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2017, Furniture-Savings.com. -