Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"Miche from Florida.
Thank you Fritz and Sherry
for my Aico Venetian Bedroom Set.
Sherry I would like to let you know that you are
doing a very very good job.
Fritz was also very good at customer care.
They see the customer before they see the money. I was very happy
"
Miche - Florida

"Product delivered in excellent shape."
Canda - Carr

"I will definitely use Furniture-Savings.com again! The whole process was so easy! We purchased the Aico Trevi wall entertainment center and it is absolutely gorgeous. The delivery company was very professional and courteous! Thank you for a wonderful experience from beginning to end!"
Michelle S. - Illinois

"Our bedroom furniture (Largo Marseille) was delivered in a very timely manner by extremely polite delivery men; the price was better than the sale price at our local furniture store; AND the pieces were more beautiful than in the picture online. We're very pleased!! We love them all!"
Terri Freeman - Virginia

"I ordered a Vaughan Bassett bedroom set on Aug 2, 2013. It was delivered yesterday and is beautiful. Delivery was fast and the price was right. The only problem was that two drawers were not in their slide-in space and were very loose and hitting the drawers above. My husband was able to fix it. Delivery was great and the guys set everything up. I would definitely order from this company again."
Judy - PA

"This site was a lifesaver! I had bought my daughter's bedroom set 2 years ago in Illinois and needed to find a matching bunk bed set for it. I found this website and couldn't believe it. The prices were amazing and it was shipped right to my door. The wonderful delivery men set it all up and had it ready to go so quickly. They were extremely nice and polite gentlemen. I couldn't have asked for better service. I will definetely be back! Thank you so much for your wonderful products and services!!!"
Tonya Watson - Montana

"I actually was not home when my bed frame and dresser with mirror were delivered. What a wonderful surprise to come home to a furnished bedroom! I was so worried that my bed frame would've not matched because I have a Tempur-Pedic Mattress that adjusts up and down and that the bed frame was not compatible. But the bed frame matched and they took out the wooden slates underneath and did all the work. Fantastic service!"
Maria Nina Lacson - Texas

"I have never ordered furniture online before and was apprehensive about the whole process. Yesterday the semi arrived and the two men carefully unwrapped everything outside and they carried it and set it up exactly where I wanted it. I had ordered Vaughn-Bassett bedroom set and the quality was superb."
Patrick - Illinois

"Dear Furniture-Savings,

Sorry for the delay in getting this to you - as you can imagine the move to the U.K. was very busy!

I wanted to thank you for such a pleasant buying experience during the purchase of some bedroom furniture for my son. To be honest I was initially slightly worried about purchasing through the internet because I expected a lack of customer service. However in this case it was completely the opposite as your friendly, professional, helpful staff were willing to solve any issues that came up. They always managed my expectations by not only doing what they said they would do, but also by calling back at the time they said they would with a progress update on our order. I found it both refreshing and rare to deal with such a professional company that is willing to go that extra mile to help its customers. Oh, and your prices are the best around too! Thank you!"
Sarah - Hampshire. England. U.K.

"I saw the Vaughan Bassett reflections bedroom suite in my local store and fell in love. I really wanted a extra night stand (that tacked on $400 more onto the price to total $4200) they had it in the medium cherry finish though and I just wasn't sold on the color at all. So went home and racked over the color/cost and went directly to Vaughan Bassett's website and saw that it also came in an ebony finish and I knew that was it for me... it was prefect! I went back to my local store the next morning only to be told they couldn't/wouldn't order it in the Ebony finish that I so desired, and they weren't willing to even negotiate on the cost for an extra nightstand. I was so disappointed I walked out of the store without saying a word. I immediately got on my cell and looked up were I could buy it the way I wanted it with an extra nightstand and was directed to Furnituresaving.com. I of course did some research on the company and decided I wanted to speak with someone d"
Shelly Hewitt - KY

"Dear Furniture-Savings.Com. For years I have been hesitant about odering furniture online, so I have decided to take a chance and I was blown away and 100% pleased. I just purchase the AICO Cortina King Bedroom Set, and AICO Cortina Dinning Room set and I was satisfied and pleased about my furniture. Jason, and Justin both were very professional, pleasant and well mannered gentlemen. The process from start to finish went well. I am overall satisfied with the quality of the furniture, price and the service. We want to thank you for making our home looking elegant and beautiful. This company is great and I would recommend and purchase from you again. Looking forward in purchasing the AICO Elizabeth King Comforter Set or the AICO Portofino King Comforther Set."
John Peggy Murray - Maryland

"Great service. Received items promptly. Also great prices. I would definitely use you again and would recommend to others."
Ann marie roberts - Ny

"We purchased a Vaughan Bassett bedroom set from the Refelection Series. The experiance was great. Excellent service through out. Our salesman Fritz did an excellent job. He went above and beyond just making a sale. We will keep you in mind for any furture purchases. The only short comming was the delivery service. No fault of the driver, but he explained his company kept giving him additional loads to pick up on his return route causing a delay in our delivery. It was sceduled for delivery between 3 pm and 7 pm but did not arrive until after 10 pm. In all we got our furniture and are very happy customers. Thanks"
MB - Illinois

"Thank you. The furniture are great, the delivery service was excellent. With best wishes, George P."
George P. - NC

"We recieved our bedroom furniture Retreat Pine, it is absolutely beautiful, we love it and the guys that delivered it were very very nice and set everything up for us. That is what I call service with a smile. Thanks so much Furniture Savings.com, your furniture, service and helpers are the greatest."
Michael T. - WV

"Legacy Logan bed and nightstand

Delivered well within estimated window - almost early!

Delivery service was very communicative, and delivery men did a professional job with assembly and clean up

Very pleased with furniture itself

Would absolutely order from this company again"
Beth - MA

"I have only good things to say about my purchase of a Legacy Media Chest 977-7300. You had the best prices of any of the local or on-line stores I viewed and also offer a very reasonable 1/3 deposit rather than full payment when placing the order. Also, this item was available in less than 2 weeks. I used your pick up point in NC. It was a very high quality and low stress purchase experience and I will plan on buying again!"
Patricia Rackley - North Carolina

"We could not be happier with the service from the delivery folks. They were professional, friendly and did an excellent job setting everything up for us. My wife and I will definitely make future purchases from furniture-savings.com.

Keep doing what you are doing! We appreciate it."
Michael Stang - North Carolina

"Initially, I was apprehensive of ordering furniture online, but the entire process from beginning to end with furniture-savings.com has been pleasurable. They did everything they promised, from the beginning to include keeping delivery dates, to the white glove installations. Thank you furniture-savings.com I love my tables!"
Annette H. - Oklahoma

"Great buying experience all the way around."
Randy Card - Washington

"Delivery crew A+++(very polite and profesional)
Delivery time almost 6 weeks ,but i saved over 500$ ,so its ok.Love me new recliners.Will buy again from you .thank you."
Jaroslaw Kosiorek - NY

"This was my first purchase on line and I am very satisfied. It arrived earlier than expected and the delivery was excellent. I would highly recommend this service. Thank you"
Nancy Winstel - New York

"I must admit, I was very apprehensive to order furniture online as I never make a major purchase site-unseen. However, I had visited a local store and saw the quality of the Vaughn Bassett furniture, but wasn't impressed with the specific bedroom group at the store. So I decided to look online for other styles in this line. Needless to say, I found the perfect bedroom set and ordered it the next day, giving myself the night to think about it. I absolutely love it!!!! Not only did the furniture arrive as scheduled, but it was delivered early and in perfect condition-not a scratch! I am so excited that I've found my go-to furniture store!!!! Thank you so much for your excellent service!"
Donna - Delaware

"Thank you so much for the beautiful Torino furniture. It all looks like it was made with such care and craftsmanship. This was my second delivery and it was well worth the wait. A special thank you too to your delivery service men who have always been very polite. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future."
Lori Lara - Washington

"Delivery team was great some damage on finish they touched it up ok. I only have one complant not with you all but I would think that airco would put a lot more in a quality finish for a good wood product"
Patty Wilks - Virginia

"The American Drew bed is very well made and looks fabulous in the bedroom. The only problem was the shipping company they use had numerous problems in getting the bed from NC to FL. ***** Store reply ***** We apologize for the delay in getting your order. Those delivery delays are unusual and the personel that caused the delay is no longer with the delivery service."
June - Florida

"Delighted with my Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. My order was received and set-up in perfect condition. I will order again from this web site. Great experience."
Mary - Maryland

"Everything came as expected, though you used a huge 53' trailer truck. That put turning around on my driveway very tough.

**** Store Reply **** - Glad to hear everything went well. Our delivery service does use 53' trucks on deliveries West of the Mississippi to make them cost effective."
R Dutton - WA

"My furniture arrived about 2 weeks ago and I am SO pleased. I was concerned about ordering online and not seeing the furniture in person, but I could not be happier. The 2 delivery men were very courteous and personable. They made sure everything was assembled and was in good working order before leaving. I will definately shop here again and have already passed the web site on to others.

Thank you!!!"
Jennifer - Ohio

"i have placed 2 orders and am very pleased with my furniture!
This was the 1st time I had order on line, so I checked with the BBB about Funiture Savings and decided I would take a chance.... I very glad I did!
From the person whom I first spoke to, who answered all my questions, to the delivery personnel, who were here when they said they would and were very quick insetting up.
I will continue to place orders for the rest of my home and highly recommend you!
Thank You!"
Ellie G - tx

"This was an awesome experience. I had originally tried to get pricing from a local furniture store for this bedroom set. After several phone calls and a couple of emails I was quoted a price much much higher and also told that it would take up to 3 months for delivery. With Furniture-savings I not only got the quality set that I wanted, but for $1000.00 cheaper and was delivered and set up in one month. The delivery guys were from South Carolina and very polite, unloaded and set up the furniture fast. I had a lot of people skeptical of an online purchase like this but to my amazement it went as smooth as silk! Thank you and I will order again if I need anything more."
Tana Vallans - Oregon

"Bedford Falls Merlot Bedroom Set.

Good price, good service, excellent setup and delivery! Very pleased, will use again."
Bertaut Family - Louisiana

"We found exactly what we were looking for to make our bedroom beautiful. The quality is amazing! We shopped locally and found that for the exact same pieces, buying from you we saved over $1000.00!! Your service is fabulous...we ordered our furniture on 4/1 and was told it could take up to 6 weeks but 3 weeks later it was here! Everyone we came in contact with couldn't have been nicer and the delivery people were wonderful! We will DEFINITELY shop with you again!!! Thank you!!!"
Tsingos Family - Illinois

"This is the second transaction that I have had with FurnitureSavings.com I have been very please with the results. The customer service was excellent and helpful. I was skeptical about the online ordering and how the delivery would work out but the process was simple. With both deliveries the delivery service was exceptional and very helpful."
Shawana - TX

"Beautiful and stunning!!! The pictures do not do justice for this collection. I purchased the AICO Eden Home Office w/a filing cabinet. Superb craftsmanship. I only buy quality furniture ~ Ethan Allen has lost me as a customer ~ Furniture Savings has gained a new one. Jason told me this would be the last "office" I had to buy - he is right. The delivery men were wonderful. Jason is wonderful to work with. This experience has made me loyal customer ~ I'll only be purchasing my furniture from you!! Thank you for such wonderful service. Did I mention you had the best prices on this collection? Simply awesome!!!"
Michele Y. - Virginia

"Hello,

Was very excited! Delivery truck arrived on schedule 2:15 on April 16th 2013pm. But no item (Broyhill bed) One said "it was not on the truck." As you can imagine, this is more than an inconvenience. Furniture was moved. Mattresses were vertical and waiting bed. As I could not move them back, I was thinking of sleeping on couch indefinitely. Then I heard the doorbell. Drivers for Reliable trucking, Rob and Jason had to completely unload their truck. They found our beautiful bed! Thank you for great professional drivers who deliver beautiful furniture with excellent service!

Best Wishes

Harvey / Mrs. Dee Shrum

Store Reply

Wonderful!!!

We are always glad to hear stories of our drivers going "above and beyond".

Thank you again for your business,
Furniture-Savings.com"
Harvey / Mrs. Dee S. - California

"Great service from Furniture-savings.com! Very pleasant experience from ordering to delivery and setup. Customer service was quick to respond to our questions. The shipping company Furniture-savings.com used was able to accompdate our schedule and called about an hour ahead of their arrival time to verify our availability. We are very pleased with the quality of our son's new Lea bedroom furniture."
Kari - NY

"Very good prices and prompt service. However color displayed on your website does not match real color of furniture. ( in our case the furniture was darker when delivered). Delivery and set up was included which makes this a fantastic deal. would definitely use your company again.
**Store Reply **
We certainly try our very best to make sure the images shown online are as true to color as possible. Due to monitor settings and lighting when catalogs pictures are taken, colors may vary slightly from picture shown on website. "
Al Sugrim - New York

"Just got my broyhill Laramie sofa, chair, ottoman, and recliner delivered tonight. I am thrilled! Not only is the furniture perfect but the delivery guys were great- after a summer of no precip, we have rain and snow during my delivery dates. They were only an hour off from their original delivery time. Thank you !! Highly recommend. Will use these folks again!"
LINDA WOOLSTENHULME - Idaho

"The delivery was quicker than I expected.

We are very pleased with the quality of the piece of furniture. It is everything that was advertised."
Elmore - South Carolina

"Very helpful sales team and furniture was delivered without damage. Your prices are also reasonable."
Theresa Hughes - MD

"I purchased the Legacy Glen Cove 7 piece dining set from Trevor G. The purchase was an easy experience, and pretty good overall. The finish on this table is distressed, so don't expect it to be shiny. It's a very matte finish and looks very cottagey like I wanted. The process took about 3 weeks from sale, to delivery. That was expected. Not too bad. I was very leery about purchasing something sight un- seen and extremely nervous about the condition in which it would arrive. It arrived cross-country in good shape. The only faults I could find is that one arm chair wobbles, but, I think I can fix that by going to the Home store to get a chair leg pad. And the seams on the table top, where the leaf inserts fit are a bit gapped, and don't quite fit flush together seamlessly. This may be from being in storage, or change of weather causing shrinkage and expansion, I am not certain. Chair cushions are reasonably comfortable. Pretty good experience overall. The deliverymen used cou"
Sandra R. - Las Vegas

"Was very pleased with delivery service on my Dining Room Furniture. Driver had called to inform us they would be delayed due to being stuck in a snow storm in upper MI and running a few hours behind. Upon arrival was very quick at unloading and carefully bringing into the house and setting up the items. We are very pleased with the furniture, pricing and service we received."
Kriss Salge - Indiana

"The process worked great! The furniture arrived in the time frame that was given (lucky for me it was in the evening so I didn't have to take off from work.) the deliverymen were nice and helpful. I am very happy with the furniture. The entire process was a pleasant experience with the furniture arriving sooner than expected,each phone call being polite and helpful, and beautiful furniture. thank you"
Joanne Cook - Pennsylvania

"Excellent service. Placed my order the day after Thanksgiving and it was delivered Dec. 22nd. I will definitely recommend Furniture-Savings.com to my friends and neighbors. I'd priced my order with other companies and saved myself $600."
Pat Roberts - Texas

"Great place to buy from.....excellent communication throughout the purchase and delivery process. Our Vaughan-Bassett Oak River bedroom furniture is beautiful - looks just like I expected. Really good value. Thank you!"
RBuhrman - Maryland

"Wonderful bed, wonderful delivery, great all around!

Keep the great delivery people...they were terrific!"
Betty Dahlberg - Massachusetts

"Hi folks! just a short note to send our thanks to your company. We have been extremely satisified with our entire funiture purchasing experience and you absolutely can't beat the price.
Brandon and his team delivered and set up our beautiful bedroom funiture without a hitch. All of these young men were pleasant and hard workers even at the end of a very long day. Your company has renewed our faith in customer service!
Thanks again,
Dee and Pam Putnam
Kings Mountain, NC"
Dee and Pam Putnam - NC

"I ordered a Kincaid bedroom from Furniture-Savings at a great price and was delivered in few weeks. The after sale support and service is great. I will be buying more furniture in the future from Furniture-Savings."
Sam A. - Texas

"I could not be more pleased with the customer service and professionalism that I have received from Fritz. I have ordered an Aico Cortina bedroom set and a Windsor fireplace and they are incredibly beautiful and of the highest quality furniture on the market. I have found the same or similar furniture in Nevada but I would much rather deal with Fritz all the way across the states! He has been honest with me and treats me like a valued customer. I will not buy furniture anywhere else!!!"
Rosemary Simpson - Nevada

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2015, Furniture-Savings.com. -