Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"I HAVE RECEIVED MY BEAUTIFUL ESSEX MANOR DINING AND BEDROOM FURNITURE. I HAVE TOTALLY ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCES. FIRST, SALEPERSON WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND POLITE.SECOND, DELIVERY GUYS WERE ON TIME, HELPFUL,COURTESY,
THE FURNITURES AND MY HOME WAS HANDLE WITH CARE AND DETAIL. THIS HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE AND I THANK YOU"
STELLA TURNER - TN

"Vaughn Bassett bedroom pieces were delivered 7/31/11.
I realized I signed a release but, in fact, I missed some scratches on the night stand. I have been very satisfied with everything over all from the ordering to the delivery and quality of the furniture! I would like a stain stick in the Mohawk brand, extra dark walnut. The delivery man used this on the edge of the dresser surface where the finish had rubbbed off. He said he could not leave the stick. I need one for the scratches on the nightstand. Can you send me one? Otherwise, where might I purchase one?

Thank you very much!

****** Store Reply******
Great to hear everything went well. We shipped out the requested marker this morning and you should receive it in 2-3 days.

Thank you,
Furniture-Savings.com"
Susan Jacobs - Arkansas

"Purchased the Vaughan Bassett-Forsyth Collection, medium oak bed frame with end drawers. Also a matching dresser. Very satisfied with the product. $150 less then if I would have purchased it locally.
Delivery was made at 6:00 am (I opted against a 10:00 pm delivery the night before) which worked for both of us. Great care was taken not to track in the house and assembled was fast (1/2 hr. at the most). Very professional and cordial. Then they were off and running to the next delivery.
Highly recommend this company and especially this delivery team."
Michael Gleason - Michigan

"I just received my order from your company. I had a very good experience with the customer service rep Sarah and the expedition of the order. This was my first experience with online ordering with furniture and Sarah explained in detail everything that would transpire and how the company works with the billing. My experience working with her and customer service was enjoyable, safe feeling and understandable. I had no problem contacting her with a question that came up after I already ordered the furniture. The furniture itself was exactly what I ordered and exactly what I expected. As far as I can see there is no seeable damage and the furniture arrived wrapped, packed and boxed.
The delivery service was great. The gentlemen worked professionally and courteously. The put the furniture exactly where I wanted it and cleaned up the entire packing of the furniture.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone who like good furniture (Broyhill) and courteous service.
I give the comp"
Lorraine Pugaczewski - New Jersey

"Please send me a copy of the invoice for the bedroom set that I bought.

Jurubek@aol.com

Thanks"
John Urubek - Illinois

"Love the sideboard to match my dining room set. The hole process went smoothly. Thank you:)"
Kathy O - AZ

"We had a great experience with our furniture order and delivery! It was easy to order, there was great communication during the delivery process, and the delivery was even early! My husband, however, was very disappointed that the boxes were left in a huge pile on our driveway, which we had to find a way to dispose of prior to the big winter storm. We are curious about how these materials are typically disposed of.
I want to give a 5 star rating, but we didn't expect to have to dispose of all the packaging materials/boxes."
C Limentato - IL

"I purchase a full Vaughan Bassett Twilight bedroom set for my granddaughter.

The delivery was prompt and my daughter reported that everything about the setup was great. There was a minor blemish on the desk hutch and it was noted on the receipt by the delivery company. I then received an email asking for pictures of the damage. I responded but I have to follow-up myself after two weeks. I found out that I hadnít been charged the remaining balance because of the outstanding damage issue. The damage issue was resolved to my complete satisfaction.

I have two more grandchildren that will need bedroom sets and I will definitely buy from Furniture Savings."
Del Kendrew - New York

"all very good thanks for your furniture excellente price
looks beaytifull delivere in time.
Furniture arrived in perfect conditon. Would highly recommend. Excellent service."
jose a diaz - florida

"We received our delivery yesterday and the Vaughan Basset bed exceeded our expectations. I must say that the ordering, service, delivery, setup and professionalism of this company is unmatched.

This was my first time ordering furniture online and I will definately be doing it again.

Thank you!"
G. Dunham - Arizona

"My Aico bed came the day after thanksgiving!!! I absolutely love it!! It's beautiful.. Will be getting the dresser soon"
Sherry - Nevada

"I purchased an Aico dining room set that I'm in absolute love with!

Everyone that I dealt with from the financing through the delivery was extremely accomodating and professional.

I very much appreciate Jorge in scheduling for working so diligently with me and responding quickly.

You have made my upcoming Thanksgiving holiday one to look forward to!"
Deborah Lee - Washington

"The Steve Silver Sienna end tables, coffee table, sofa table and entertainment center were beautiful and better quality than we had hoped for. The price was the best I could find and delivery was professional and within the timeframe I was told to expect at the time I placed the order. Unfortunately, the entertainment center was slightly damaged. The delivery crew said they could take it back for repair or replacement, but that it could be another 4-6 weeks before it would be redelivered. We werenít happy about the damage, but with Thanksgiving this week and numerous guests coming to the house we really didnít have any other option but to accept it as is."
Casey McLaughlin - Connecticut

"Thank you for the update and yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE the furniture! It's much prettier than I even imagined it could be! And he gentlemen who delivered it were so sweet! The whole experience has been great."
Ms. Peterson - CA

"Our bedroom furniture (Largo Marseille) was delivered in a very timely manner by extremely polite delivery men; the price was better than the sale price at our local furniture store; AND the pieces were more beautiful than in the picture online. We're very pleased!! We love them all!"
Terri Freeman - Virginia

"I ORDERED FROM JUSTIN.....He was very profeshional.....& got me a real nice discount.....I would definitely order from him again.....Ihope the furniture is like on the website.....somehow I feel that it will be..."
MRS SMITH - CALIFORNIA

"The chest of drawers is gorgeous and the delivery service was perfect. I am very happy with every aspect of this transaction."
Marjorie Henderson - California

"Purchased two pieces of Vaughan Basset to compelte our bedroom set. There is no doubt in our minds we would order from Furniture-Savings.com in a heart beat. Process was so easy, the delivery people were excellent, polite, careful. Did not leave until everything was in it's place."
Kathleen - New York

"GREAT SERVICE!!!BEAUTIFUL BED!!!NICE PEOPLE!!!"
Ivanka - GA

"Everything went very well as expected !!!!"
Ken kozak - New Jersey

"In early January we purchased a Vaughan Bassett Appalachian Hardwood light cherry bed, chest, and nightstand. The price was less than a local store's sale price. In 2 weeks we were notified of shipping, with delivery coming a week later. Early evening of the day before the scheduled delivery, the team called to say they were ahead of schedule. They delivered that evening. They were courteous, pleasant, and efficient. The furniture is perfect. I would highly recommend you and would purchase from you again."
Dag - PA

"Great buying experience all the way around."
Randy Card - Washington

"The furniture is great, we love it. We had to wait for about 2 1/2 months to get all of it delivered."
Melanie jensen - Idaho

"I purchased a nightstand and chest from the Vaughan Bassett cottage range. I was a little nervous about ordering online since I had never seen the furniture in person and was hesitant because it could have taken months to arrive.
Now that the furniture is here, I'm really glad I ordered it! Besides saving a lot of money off the retail price, the items came a lot sooner than expected; I think it took about 5 weeks total. I was kept up to date by emails to let me know what stage my furniture was at, and the week of the delivery I was called and told when to expect the truck.
The drivers arrived exactly on time, and they were courteous and efficient. They got the furniture set up and in position in just a few minutes, and did not do any damage to the house in the process.
All in all, I was really impressed! I'll definitely use this site again if I need to buy more furniture. Thanks a lot."
Jenna - Michigan

"Hello,
I just want to thank you for the great product and great delivery service!
It was my first time to buy furniture online, I was not sure if it would be a good experience when I was placing the order online. It turned out the table and chairs are exactly what I saw online and the delivery and setup was great. Now we are enjoying our new dining set, they look wonderful!

Thank you!"
Dana Jian - Ohio

"Great experience from ordering to delivery. Your site is easy to use and if there were questions there was always a nice LIVE person on the other end of the phone line.
The delivery personal from NC were excellent, professional,fun, and prompt.

We have been letting folks know what a great experience this has been for us.

Thanks,

Carol and Jim"
Carol - FL

"Our new Vaughan Bassett bedroom furniture (Twighlight-cherry)was delivered last week and we love it! From start to finish, our experience with your company was top notch! Your timeline was reliable, your customer service representatives were professional, knowledgeable and courteous and the delivery service was outstanding. Everything you advertised, you delivered on. We recommend you highly to all who are in the market for quality furniture at reasonable prices.

Thank you furniture-savings.com. We look forward to our next purchase from your company!"
Sally and Ozzie - New York

"This week I received my Legacy Cottage Hill dining room set. I took a leap of faith and ordered it sight unseen. I am absolutely thrilled with it. The quality is very good. As far as Furniture-Savings, they are the best online company I have dealt with. Their prices are great, customer service is superb, and the delivery was right on time. Yhanks for a great experience and an a dining room set I will enjoy for years to come!"
Mary Jo Di Benedetto - South Carolina

"Legacy Logan bed and nightstand

Delivered well within estimated window - almost early!

Delivery service was very communicative, and delivery men did a professional job with assembly and clean up

Very pleased with furniture itself

Would absolutely order from this company again"
Beth - MA

"We purchased two occasional tables from the AICO Tuscano collection. Myra assisted with ordering, and Sherry handled the follow-up. We were very pleased with the entire process. The white glove delivery was excellent, with pleasant and professional personnel. Service and products were exactly as described. We researched numerous internet sources, and found Furniture-Savings.com to have the most reasonable policies, and the A+ BBB rating with only one complaint filed in the last three years. We were unable to locate any other source with a remotely similar record. We were very hesitant to order furniture online, but will definitely make all future purchases from this company. We highly recommend Furniture-Savings.com as a fair and honest vendor. Thank you for your service."
Jim G. - California

"Legacy bed herritage court very high quality furniture , very pleased with set up and delivery."
John Meshak - WI.

"I am so happy with my kids new Lea Kids Deer Run bunk bed furniture- I was worried that your company was not going to be able to deliver on time. In fact you deliver a day early- The guys were so nice and helpful - They built everything with patience. Thank you so much!"
Leonor - Clifton, New Jersey

"After having a very bad experience with another company, I can honestly say this transaction was first-rate! The Pulaski Ashton Park set is great, as is the Soflex Leather Diamond Set and the Samuel Lawrence Farrington bedroom set. All of it arrived in perfect condition, and the bedroom furniture was professionally assembled. FurnitureSavings.com is absolutely the Real Deal! Buy with confidence! I would do it again in a heartbeat."
Scott - New Mexico

"We received your notification of impending delivery on Monday, June 10, 2013, and were contacted by phone the next day by the delivery person, (Rick?), with whom we agreed to accept next day delivery. Our two new dining chairs were hand delivered before 8 AM, Wednesday, June 12, in excellent condition. Your conscientious and friendly contractors had assembled the chairs and wrapped them in packing quilts for transport, and rather than drive their truck and trailer into our tricky driveway, they parked on the street, walked in to confirm the customer/location, and went back out to the street to carry in the chairs. In the 27 years we've lived here, few visitors to this house have exercised such forethought.

The chairs are beautiful, scaled larger than expected (a welcome attribute), and very well made; I am not disappointed in any way. I am extremely pleased with the entire transaction, and very impressed with your prompt and courteous service. I definitely will look to you for"
Rosemary A - VA

"I'm very pleased with my extravagant Legacy Conquistador bedroom grouping. It's very elaborate. Furniture-Savings.com, YOU ROCK! Very good customer service, friendly delivery service, very prompt and detailed to the T. I'm looking forward to ordering again. Your highly-favored in my book!
Thanks!"
Shontell - Pennsylvania

"I was a little apprehensive about buying furniture off the internet, but I fell in love with the monte carlo bedroom set from AICO. I couldn't find the entire set thru other sites, but furniture-savings was able to get the entire set together for me, and delivered it the day after we closed on our new house. One of the drawer handles was demaged in shipping, but they replaced it pretty quickly at no cost to me. I would definitely purchase from them again, and recommend them to anyone looking for quality furniture at a fair price."
Shaw-nay Crime - Georgia

"EVERYTHING WAS IN PERFECT ORDER IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.VERY GOOD DELIVERY SERVICE.THE FURNITURE WAS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY AS SPECIFIED."
RALPH CARLSON - CONN

"I bought the Liberty Ocean Isle Bedroom furniture. Absolutely beautiful, high quality furniture. Great customer service. Very reasonably priced in comparison to other sites/retail stores. Delivery men worked very hard despite delivering on a very hot day. Highly recommended. Plan on using Furniture Savings again. Thank you!"
Angela - Texas

"Very satisfied customer. Ordering was easy. The delivery and setup by Paul and Preston from Reliable Trucking was top-notch.

Will definitely buy from again."
Joshua B. - Louisiana

"I am speechless about the quality of furniture and customer service from Furniture-savings.com. The pictures actually doesn't do the furniture the justice that it deserves. I fell in love with and purchased the Aico Cortina Bedroom set. In the picture, it looked awesome, but when it arrived, I was weak and speechless at the quality and oppulence of the pieces. I felt like a queen and that I have begun to collect pieces that should be in my will. The hidden drawers, velvet lining, and actual WOOD was all I could take. I am so happy. The customer service was out of this world! I am a customer FOR LIFE!! Thank you Fritz!!!!!!!!!"
Patricia Witherspoon - MD

"Excellent quality furniture and great service! I'm very happy."
Dhurata - New York

"
Great, thanks again for all your help. I will definitely use FurnitureSavings again and recommend it to friends and family. The customer service has been excellent, not always an easy thing to find these days. Thanks!"
Keith - Des Plaines, Illinois

"Great service, so friendly. Amazing product and price! Delivery was easy and furniture was packaged very well. Exceeded all expectations, I was afraid of buying online but now I know where to buy in the future. Just a great overall experience."
HappyCustomer - Kentucky

"WE purchased the Laredo Marseille King bed and it is a solid beautiful well made bed. The price on Furniture Savings website beat out our local competition by about $400. Amazing. We got the bed we wanted at the price we wanted. The sales people including our salesman, Trevor was so easy to work with and answer my calls and questions. He said the order would take about 4 weeks and it arrived exactly in 4 weeks. The trucking company that delivered the bed was very professional and courteous and on time. We would not hesitate to order from Furniture-Savings in the future. Thanks for a great purchase."
C W - Alabama

"We love our new dining set. We purchased the pi√Īa colada counter height table and swivel stools and could not be happier. The people we dealt wth, from ordering to delivery and set up were friendly, efficient and professional. We would not hesitate to order from your company again."
Teriann neigel - California

"We are so happy with the Vaughan Bassett furniture we purchased from you! Love the quality of the furniture and we were very impressed with the delivery and set up! Would definately reorder from this site and recommend your business to our family and friends!"
Tara - Indiana

"LOVE the bed and your prices are amazing. And the delivery was fine, however, the guys who put the bed together did a terrible job. NOTHING was tightened, and the bunk bed was swaying when I leaned on it. We had to take the mattresses off and re-tighten every bolt. AFTER tipping them.

Quality of the furniture is great (5 stars), the delivery aspect needs some serious work.

***** Store reply *****
We apologize for the delivery men not "finishing" the job. I spoke with them and they got all the bolts started and when they went down to get tools to finish, they got side-tracked and forgot to go back. We thank you for your business. "
Lori sawyer - NJ

"We received our AICO Tides bedroom set today. We had to order it online, because we could not find a local dealer. This was our first experience with AICO and Furniture- Savings.com, and we are very pleased with both companies.

We had been searching for a bedroom set for an entire year, and had almost given up. Then, we Googled AICO, and found this web-site. Skeptically, we ordered the furniture, and the entire experience was the best we have had in 30 years!! Thank you so much. We will definately order again - and highly recommend it to our friends and family."
Jones Family - Florida

"Awesome!
I got the Forsyth bedroom set by Vaughan Bassett

Great service, delivery people were nice, neat and quick.
I'm very happy with my furniture."
Glenda - Connecticut

"I am very happy with the Liberty furniture I purchased thorugh you. It is well made with tons of storage. The process was a pleasure (especially after the terrible experience I had with another merchant) from ordering to delivery.

I would not hesitate to order from you again."
Karen Seltzer - New York

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2015, Furniture-Savings.com. -