Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"Wonderful service and delivery!"
Sherri Angel - KY

"Thank you. The furniture are great, the delivery service was excellent. With best wishes, George P."
George P. - NC

"We found exactly what we were looking for to make our bedroom beautiful. The quality is amazing! We shopped locally and found that for the exact same pieces, buying from you we saved over $1000.00!! Your service is fabulous...we ordered our furniture on 4/1 and was told it could take up to 6 weeks but 3 weeks later it was here! Everyone we came in contact with couldn't have been nicer and the delivery people were wonderful! We will DEFINITELY shop with you again!!! Thank you!!!"
Tsingos Family - Illinois

"We are so happy with the Vaughan Bassett furniture we purchased from you! Love the quality of the furniture and we were very impressed with the delivery and set up! Would definately reorder from this site and recommend your business to our family and friends!"
Tara - Indiana

"I am speechless about the quality of furniture and customer service from Furniture-savings.com. The pictures actually doesn't do the furniture the justice that it deserves. I fell in love with and purchased the Aico Cortina Bedroom set. In the picture, it looked awesome, but when it arrived, I was weak and speechless at the quality and oppulence of the pieces. I felt like a queen and that I have begun to collect pieces that should be in my will. The hidden drawers, velvet lining, and actual WOOD was all I could take. I am so happy. The customer service was out of this world! I am a customer FOR LIFE!! Thank you Fritz!!!!!!!!!"
Patricia Witherspoon - MD

"The guys were very friendly. They were running late and made sure to call to let us know. Although you could tell they were tired, they worked hard and got the job done quickly, cleaned up and were out of there.

Thank you!!
It was a great experience and I will use furniture-savings in the future."
Jenni Steele - Michigan

"The entire buying process was wonderful! The furniture is beautiful. When it was delivered a noticed a very small chip in one of the dresser. The delivery mean patched it up and I could not even tell where the nick was.

I will be ordering again!"
Rosemary Armento - New Jersey

"This was an awesome experience. I had originally tried to get pricing from a local furniture store for this bedroom set. After several phone calls and a couple of emails I was quoted a price much much higher and also told that it would take up to 3 months for delivery. With Furniture-savings I not only got the quality set that I wanted, but for $1000.00 cheaper and was delivered and set up in one month. The delivery guys were from South Carolina and very polite, unloaded and set up the furniture fast. I had a lot of people skeptical of an online purchase like this but to my amazement it went as smooth as silk! Thank you and I will order again if I need anything more."
Tana Vallans - Oregon

"I am so impressed with the friendly way I was treated by Trevor Griggs. I needed help with my daughters Pulaski Edwardian furniture. He was so helpful when other stores didn't want to bother. Finding this site, and Trevor, I will be a returning customer to this store. I've noticed while on my search that their prices are great, and with an employee such as Trevor helping me, I'm confident that I he will do everything he can to make me a satisfied customer. Thanks Trevor !
Janet"
Janet - Gregory

"Excellent service. Here's the best part. Our new furniture came in cardboard boxes. When the delivery truck arrived, my husband said, "Something else that needs put together." I just waited and patiently watched as the delivery people promptly put the furniture together, carried out the delivery boxes and was ready to leave in just a little time. Nothing for my husband to put together or clean up."
June - West Virginia

"Very helpful sales team and furniture was delivered without damage. Your prices are also reasonable."
Theresa Hughes - MD

"We had a great experience with our furniture order and delivery! It was easy to order, there was great communication during the delivery process, and the delivery was even early! My husband, however, was very disappointed that the boxes were left in a huge pile on our driveway, which we had to find a way to dispose of prior to the big winter storm. We are curious about how these materials are typically disposed of.
I want to give a 5 star rating, but we didn't expect to have to dispose of all the packaging materials/boxes."
C Limentato - IL

"I ordered the Bella Cera sideboard by AICO furniture. I was a bit nervous about placing an order for fine furnituer over the web, but the piece arrived in perfect condition & is just as beautiful as the online photos. Great service from Furniture Savings!"
Peter Gates - Virginia

"I can't tell you how satisfied I was dealing with you folks. The exact item I wanted and it arrived in excellent condition. The one delivery person commented that they generally don't see customers get excited when they have furniture delivered. Thanks again."
Rich Goldsworth - Ohio

"Delivery team was great some damage on finish they touched it up ok. I only have one complant not with you all but I would think that airco would put a lot more in a quality finish for a good wood product"
Patty Wilks - Virginia

"GREAT SERVICE!!!BEAUTIFUL BED!!!NICE PEOPLE!!!"
Ivanka - GA

"The delivery service was excellent. I bought 4 pieces of Broyhill antique attic collection. The entertainment armoire was not the piece I originally ordered but I have since found out that the armoire is no longer being made so have decided to keep what I got."
Patrice Meltzer - New York

"Bought Legacy Kids furniture. Very good. However, delivery guys left the whole packaging in my property and left. I end up having to clean up after them. My suggestion is to watch them closely and make sure they take everything with them.

***** Store Reply *****
We apologize for the debris being left. Starting May 1st, the delivery service men are supposed to remove ALL the debris upon delivery."
L. Kwa - New Jersey

"The A-America dining room arrived almost completely ready to use. The delivery men attached the legs to the table, whose two leaves were already in place to seat six, and we were set to go. The British Colonial table and chairs are solid and heavy. They look lovely in our dining room. I am very pleased with this purchase!"
Mary - North Carolina

"I purchased a Berhardt curio and from order to delivery it was a great experience. Jason took the order and was very professional and helpful explaining the process. Delivery was within the time frame quoted - on day of delivery, they were actually a ittle early. The two young men who delivered the piece were courteous and experienced. The curio looks great and shows off my crystal beautifully!! I would have never thought to buy furniture online and actually saw this piece in a store (at a MUCH higher price) but couldn't be more pleased! I would recommend your site to anyone and will be back when the need arises. Thank You!!"
Diane - Arizona

"Our bedroom furniture (Largo Marseille) was delivered in a very timely manner by extremely polite delivery men; the price was better than the sale price at our local furniture store; AND the pieces were more beautiful than in the picture online. We're very pleased!! We love them all!"
Terri Freeman - Virginia

"The process, from purchase to delivery, couldn't have been more pleasant. Your sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful and your delivery team was wonderful.

We'll certainly be back for our next furniture purchase."
Art W. - NC

"In early January we purchased a Vaughan Bassett Appalachian Hardwood light cherry bed, chest, and nightstand. The price was less than a local store's sale price. In 2 weeks we were notified of shipping, with delivery coming a week later. Early evening of the day before the scheduled delivery, the team called to say they were ahead of schedule. They delivered that evening. They were courteous, pleasant, and efficient. The furniture is perfect. I would highly recommend you and would purchase from you again."
Dag - PA

"We were given a very good price on a Legacy Evolution Sleigh Bedroom set. Saved $1000 over local store prices. The order process was easy and we received updated e-mails on the order process. The furniture was delivered in about three weeks. The delivery service was terrific. They were very expedient in getting evrything unpacked and setup. Overall a VERY GOOD experience and I would highly recommend. Additonally, we are very please with the Legacy furniture. Thank you Fritz."
Mark - Indiana

"We apologize for not writing you sooner. We received the replacement nightstand last week and it was received in excellent condition. We wanted to thank you and Furniture Savings for your commitment to customer service and your attention to detail. We will certainly buy from you company again and recommend you highly."
Paul and Susan L. - MD

"I would like to thank the employees that worked with me and my messed up furniture problem. Jason, Fritz and the others that tried to get it straightened out.
I ordered the bedroom set in Oct.2012 and it was delivered in November 2012. Unfortunately, 1 of the 5 pieces was distressed and the rest was not. It took until Feb. 22, 2013 to get this problem resolved. Not the best shopping experience I have had! I am not sure that I will shop for furniture online again. But, now that the set is here it is beautiful! Thank you. Jane

*** Store reply. Thank you for your understanding. All distressed furniture is done by hand and sometimes, an item will receive more distressing that than others. I am glad we were finally able to get one that had the minimal distressing like the other pieces."
Jane Schurz - Indiana

"We purchased the Heritage Court King Sleigh bedroom set and just love it. The quality is excellent and the furniture is absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely use your service again when we are in the market for furniture. The delivery was scheduled with my schedule and they were timely and set up carefully. We couldn't be more pleased with the service."
Andrea - Maryland

"I have had excellent experiences with Furniture-Savings.com. The furniture is good quality, and it is delivered without damage. I cannot say enough good things."
Deborah - Maryland

"My Kincaid dining room set is beautiful!! The delivery went just perfect!! I will tell everyone about the quality, great service and easy ordering!!! Thank you so much!!"
Janice VanBrunt - Oklahoma

"We purchased the Paula Deen/ Down Home Molasses Entertainment Center (Console, Hutch, R- Book Case and L- Book Case) it is always scary purchasing something online without being able to touch, feel it, open drawers, ect. We couldn't be happier with our new purchase :). My only warning with this product is when measuring for the fit keep in mind the measurement are based on the molding/ trim work and not the actual openings. We have a large old school T.V. that we were concerned about the fit due to the depth of the console actually being several inches less. It all worked out in the end. We were contacted with the delivery service to inform us that the delivery will be a later in the day day due to weather, original time 10am-2pm, new time 1pm-4pm. They showed up after 7pm. The delivery representatives were very professional and put the furniture together fairly quickly and removed all the packing materials and took with them. We will MOST DEFINATELY recommend Furniture-Savings.com"
Kathy Dibblee - Washington

"The furniture is great, we love it. We had to wait for about 2 1/2 months to get all of it delivered."
Melanie jensen - Idaho

"We purchased two full beds set. The furniture is just beautiful, but the delivery people left all the boxes behind for me to throw away. I had a hard time finding someone to help me with all those boxes. I even gave them 30.00 tips were hoping he clean up take all those boxes out of my driveway but they didn't!**** Store Reply - We apologize that the drivers did not complete the delivery properly. They are supposed to remove ALL debris. We have contacted the delivery service to notify them of the problem so future customers will not have the same problem.****"
Sophal Pettit - Maryland

"Furniture arrived in timely manner. Movers were polite and efficient. Love the furniture. Exactly what I needed. Thanks"
Sherylle - Michigan

"Purchased the Vaughan Bassett-Forsyth Collection, medium oak bed frame with end drawers. Also a matching dresser. Very satisfied with the product. $150 less then if I would have purchased it locally.
Delivery was made at 6:00 am (I opted against a 10:00 pm delivery the night before) which worked for both of us. Great care was taken not to track in the house and assembled was fast (1/2 hr. at the most). Very professional and cordial. Then they were off and running to the next delivery.
Highly recommend this company and especially this delivery team."
Michael Gleason - Michigan

"Received my Legacy/Evolution bedroom set on Sunday and I am so pleased. Trevor was awesome - patient (I changed my mind a couple of times) and very knowledgeable. The set is gorgeous, the delivery was on time and the men were corteous and professional. I will definitely purchase from Furniture-Savings.com whenever I need more furniture, and I have already recommended the site to several of my friends. 12/23/13"
Barb Milton - New Jersey

"We have a great experience w/ your service & delivery."
Patrice Ametrano - PA

"The furniture is excellent! Looks beautiful in our room and I feel like I got a very good deal. Appreciated the heads up a week ahead of delivery. The delivery was a bit late and the gentlemen were in a hurry, didn't take off all the cardboard under the night stands or the middle leg of the dresser. Were they supposed to put on the knobs... no big deal, but wasn't sure. I would recommend this company to others.

Reply from Furniture-Savings.com....

We apologize for the late delivery as the men were delayed at a previous stop. Yes, our drivers were supposed to install all of the handles, I will make sure to remind them of that. The middle leg of the dresser should remain there for support.

Thank you for your business,
Furniture-Savings.com"
Karen Lockhart - New York

"Great experience!! First time I've ever ordered furniture online but everything worked out perfectly. Thank you!"
Elizabeth Stull - California

"I could not be more pleased with the customer service and professionalism that I have received from Fritz. I have ordered an Aico Cortina bedroom set and a Windsor fireplace and they are incredibly beautiful and of the highest quality furniture on the market. I have found the same or similar furniture in Nevada but I would much rather deal with Fritz all the way across the states! He has been honest with me and treats me like a valued customer. I will not buy furniture anywhere else!!!"
Rosemary Simpson - Nevada

"Hello,
Last week I received my order in full. I appreciated the updates from your company along the way. And the delivery was right on time. My only real complaint is the Legacy bedroom furniture received is definitely brown while the pictures on your web site make the furniture look gray. I had hoped for gray furniture so that was a little disappointing. And I wish I had known the furniture was made in China. The delivery guys were very nice, but slow, and my husband needed to help with some assembly problems. You company extends great customer service."
Debbie Driver - Georgia

"I was very happy with the money I saved using Furniture-Savings.com. The process was very easy and quick. We had our furniture delivered in 3 weeks. I will definitely recommend this to friends and family.
***Store Reply***
While many deliveries do happen in 3-6 weeks, we normally ask for between 4-8 weeks. We would prefer to tell you 4-8 and it deliver in 3 if possible than to tell you 3 and it take 7-8 weeks."
Clauser's - Rockford MI

"We recently purchased a Heritage Legacy Court dining room set. It is beautiful and the quality is great! We had some defective glass in one of the doors, and these folks could not have been any better about taking care of it. The delivery men were great too. They set up the furniture and cleared all packing away. Jason was very helpful and always returned my calls while we were choosing our furniture and when I called about the glass. We saved a great deal of money with Furniture-Savings.com. We could not be happier, and we will definitely return here for our next furniture purchase!"
Maurine Gehring - Pennsylvania

"This is the second transaction that I have had with FurnitureSavings.com I have been very please with the results. The customer service was excellent and helpful. I was skeptical about the online ordering and how the delivery would work out but the process was simple. With both deliveries the delivery service was exceptional and very helpful."
Shawana - TX

"Highly recommend this website! Ordered a complete bedroom suite that I found in a local store for a much better price. Furniture shipped and was delivered faster than originally quoted. The entire process was painless. Love this website and will use it again in the future!"
Rebecca - West Virginia

"What a great experience. From ordering with customer service right through the delivery. No issues and the furniture piece I ordered was perfect! I would recommend them to all"
Tina - NJ

"We received our delivery just as promised and the
two gentlemen that delivered it into the house was
very good. We were real impressed with all the
services, our ordering, delivering service and the
quality of the furniture.
We will be happy to use your services again in the
future if we have a need.

Thanks.

Mrs. Norman Buchanan"
Norman Buchanan - Arkansas

"WE purchased the Laredo Marseille King bed and it is a solid beautiful well made bed. The price on Furniture Savings website beat out our local competition by about $400. Amazing. We got the bed we wanted at the price we wanted. The sales people including our salesman, Trevor was so easy to work with and answer my calls and questions. He said the order would take about 4 weeks and it arrived exactly in 4 weeks. The trucking company that delivered the bed was very professional and courteous and on time. We would not hesitate to order from Furniture-Savings in the future. Thanks for a great purchase."
C W - Alabama

"Furniture delivered within time frame estimated. Very pleased with delivery service and love the furniture. Thank you."
Phyllis Catanzaro - Arizona

"Great experience from ordering to delivery. Your site is easy to use and if there were questions there was always a nice LIVE person on the other end of the phone line.
The delivery personal from NC were excellent, professional,fun, and prompt.

We have been letting folks know what a great experience this has been for us.

Thanks,

Carol and Jim"
Carol - FL

"At first I was a little uncomfortable ordering furniture online, but I'm glad I did.
Each person that I spoke with from the beginning to the day of delivery was polite and very professional.
Great Customer Service Furniture Savings.com!!
The bedroom set looks just like the pictures.
Excellent quality!!
WE LOVE OUR AICO BEDROOM SET!!!!
We shall purchase from your store again.
Highly Recommended!!!

Thank you again!!"
Rosemary Calvin - Ohio

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2017, Furniture-Savings.com. -