Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"Thank you so much for the beautiful Torino furniture. It all looks like it was made with such care and craftsmanship. This was my second delivery and it was well worth the wait. A special thank you too to your delivery service men who have always been very polite. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future."
Lori Lara - Washington

"Hello. Just talked to Trevor G. with your company! I had to comment to someone how great he was/is! I felt like I knew him and he cared! Please let him know there are people who come through on promises of passing on kudos! He was a PLEASURE talking to!
Sincerely, Sanki Lutgring"
Sanki Lutgring - In.

"I ordered 20K+ furniture, and shop at many furniture stores before, but furniture-savings.com is the BEST place to shop. Their customer service is excellent, and resolves issues effectively and fast. Iíll recommend this place to all of my friends and family."
Margaret Gal - Illinois

"We were given a very good price on a Legacy Evolution Sleigh Bedroom set. Saved $1000 over local store prices. The order process was easy and we received updated e-mails on the order process. The furniture was delivered in about three weeks. The delivery service was terrific. They were very expedient in getting evrything unpacked and setup. Overall a VERY GOOD experience and I would highly recommend. Additonally, we are very please with the Legacy furniture. Thank you Fritz."
Mark - Indiana

"I purchased the Monte Carlo II Silver pearl Queen bed two side tables and a dresser. However it did not come with the metal canopy pictured with the bed. I believe it should have been included...

***** Store Reply *****
We apologize for the mix-up. We had left the canopy off the order on accident. It has been ordered and will be delivered as quickly as possible. Per your request, we will deliver it with your new order."
Joseph M Spiteri - Illinois

"EXCELLENT--FROM START TO FINISH. ORDER DELIVERED PROMPTLY. DELIVERY MEN ASSEMBLED QUICKLY AND EXPERTLY."
AL MAFFEO - PA

"Legacy Logan bed and nightstand

Delivered well within estimated window - almost early!

Delivery service was very communicative, and delivery men did a professional job with assembly and clean up

Very pleased with furniture itself

Would absolutely order from this company again"
Beth - MA

"Very satisfied customer. Ordering was easy. The delivery and setup by Paul and Preston from Reliable Trucking was top-notch.

Will definitely buy from again."
Joshua B. - Louisiana

"Purchased two pieces of Vaughan Basset to compelte our bedroom set. There is no doubt in our minds we would order from Furniture-Savings.com in a heart beat. Process was so easy, the delivery people were excellent, polite, careful. Did not leave until everything was in it's place."
Kathleen - New York

"I am so impressed with the friendly way I was treated by Trevor Griggs. I needed help with my daughters Pulaski Edwardian furniture. He was so helpful when other stores didn't want to bother. Finding this site, and Trevor, I will be a returning customer to this store. I've noticed while on my search that their prices are great, and with an employee such as Trevor helping me, I'm confident that I he will do everything he can to make me a satisfied customer. Thanks Trevor !
Janet"
Janet - Gregory

"Bought Legacy Kids furniture. Very good. However, delivery guys left the whole packaging in my property and left. I end up having to clean up after them. My suggestion is to watch them closely and make sure they take everything with them.

***** Store Reply *****
We apologize for the debris being left. Starting May 1st, the delivery service men are supposed to remove ALL the debris upon delivery."
L. Kwa - New Jersey

"Thank you for your excellent service. Jason was extremelyhelpful in placing the order and keeping me informed when some of the furniture I wanted wasn't available. The delivery men were professional, helpful and quick.
I will definitely use furniture-savings.com again."
Cheryl - Michigan

"Really great service! Even better low prices! The phone guy took our order correctly and several weeks later, the delivery guys did a nice set-up. I would buy from Furniture Savings again."
Wayne L - California

"I received my Vaughn Bassett bed on Monday. The men who delivered it were amazing! Carried all the pieces down our long narrow driveway and assembled the bed in "minutes." We love the bed and it looks wonderful! Thank you for a great and affordable experience!
Although its scarey ordering a large piece of furniture unseen in a store online, I was more than pleased with the results. I would highly recommend your company to any of my friends or family.

Thanks,
Rogers Family"
Rogers Family - Georgia

"I have only good things to say about my purchase of a Legacy Media Chest 977-7300. You had the best prices of any of the local or on-line stores I viewed and also offer a very reasonable 1/3 deposit rather than full payment when placing the order. Also, this item was available in less than 2 weeks. I used your pick up point in NC. It was a very high quality and low stress purchase experience and I will plan on buying again!"
Patricia Rackley - North Carolina

"I've been dealing with BoSmith furniture since 2009. I have received the most courteous, professional and competent service from Fritz, his dad, his staff and employees. I've bought several thousands of dollars worth of Lane Living Room furniture and and Broyhill Dining Room furniture and other home fixtures without one negative experience. Great retailer.
Also, the after-sales service I've received on furniture adjustments and follow-ups on customer satisfactin are above and beyond my experiences with other retailers in the last 50 years of my llife. I've recently ordered a new Lane recliner for my wife and am certain it will more than meet our expectations. After all Fritz is a professional and so are all the good folks at BoSmith.
I've been and continue to be extemely satisified with BoSmith and Furniture-Savings.com
Keep up the great work
Vnace Davis"
Vance Davis - FL

"The service was great guys delivering the furniture were good"
Danford Caron - Ct

"I must admit, I was very apprehensive to order furniture online as I never make a major purchase site-unseen. However, I had visited a local store and saw the quality of the Vaughn Bassett furniture, but wasn't impressed with the specific bedroom group at the store. So I decided to look online for other styles in this line. Needless to say, I found the perfect bedroom set and ordered it the next day, giving myself the night to think about it. I absolutely love it!!!! Not only did the furniture arrive as scheduled, but it was delivered early and in perfect condition-not a scratch! I am so excited that I've found my go-to furniture store!!!! Thank you so much for your excellent service!"
Donna - Delaware

"Great place to buy from.....excellent communication throughout the purchase and delivery process. Our Vaughan-Bassett Oak River bedroom furniture is beautiful - looks just like I expected. Really good value. Thank you!"
RBuhrman - Maryland

"My Vaughan Bassett Light Oak Lane night tables just arrived. I was blown away by the quality of the tables alone--I can't imagine this same splendid, sumptuous wood on the bed, dresser and rest of the furniture. What other company will let you get nighttables apart from the bed, as I cannot afford to buy everything at once. This company means business and I'll be glad to order the rest of this beautiful bedroom set, one gorgeous piece at a time."
Mike - NC

"My AICO Reneau King Platform storage bed was delivered today exactly 4 weeks and 4 days after I ordered it on May 8, 2010. Drew, Cliff and Chase were the delivery men, they showed up on time, went right to work and did a wonderful job, professional from beginning to end. I could not wait to add my glowing review to the others on the site. The manufacturers represented here are top notch, the AICO Reneau collection is simple, but gorgeous. I would highly recommend furniture-savings.com to anyone. I can't wait to order more."
K Williams - SC

"My furniture arrived about 2 weeks ago and I am SO pleased. I was concerned about ordering online and not seeing the furniture in person, but I could not be happier. The 2 delivery men were very courteous and personable. They made sure everything was assembled and was in good working order before leaving. I will definately shop here again and have already passed the web site on to others.

Thank you!!!"
Jennifer - Ohio

"They delivered the night of the day before of expected delivery. Unable to unpack. I will see shipment in 10 days and will let you know about the dressers and night stands. For the moment, I assume all is well. The drivers were fine, courteous."
Betsy Dustman - Wisconsin

"Great service. Received items promptly. Also great prices. I would definitely use you again and would recommend to others."
Ann marie roberts - Ny

"Awesome!
I got the Forsyth bedroom set by Vaughan Bassett

Great service, delivery people were nice, neat and quick.
I'm very happy with my furniture."
Glenda - Connecticut

"I am so pleased with my new piece of furniture. It is exactly what I wanted. The delivery was much faster than I expected. The gentlemen who delivered the piece arrived when they said they would and were very careful when placing it in our home. They were efficient and very pleasant to deal with.
If I am in need of furniture again this will be the first place I look and will definitly recommend them to others!
Thank you!"
Mary Oubre - Louisiana

"Great service from Furniture-savings.com! Very pleasant experience from ordering to delivery and setup. Customer service was quick to respond to our questions. The shipping company Furniture-savings.com used was able to accompdate our schedule and called about an hour ahead of their arrival time to verify our availability. We are very pleased with the quality of our son's new Lea bedroom furniture."
Kari - NY

"The service was excellent - from ordering to delivery - the delivery was the best service I have ever had! I will order again, love my furniture."
Kris Meyer - WI

"I ordered Aico Furniture's Hollywood Swank and it is awesome. The delivery date was just outside of the 2 week window of me receiving notification that furniture had arrived locally. The delivery crew didn't know initially how to assemble everything but they figured it out and it appears to be perfect. It took them over 2 hours to set-up bed and dresser but I am pleased with the final product.
They remove the packing materials promptly. I received beautiful, well designed furniture at discount of retail with an easy pay-out plan. Very happy!"
Brenda Cooper - GA

"Loved the new bed....quality in every way...delivery in a time frame that was promised. Well pleased and would buy from again. Furniture looks as good as the picture. Five star all the way! I have found a wonderful furniture store to buy from on line...thanks!"
Claudette Anserson - florida

"Received my Legacy/Evolution bedroom set on Sunday and I am so pleased. Trevor was awesome - patient (I changed my mind a couple of times) and very knowledgeable. The set is gorgeous, the delivery was on time and the men were corteous and professional. I will definitely purchase from Furniture-Savings.com whenever I need more furniture, and I have already recommended the site to several of my friends. 12/23/13"
Barb Milton - New Jersey

"We happily ordered a Kincaid Gathering House cherry sideboard, but it was delivered while we were on vacation. The friend who accepted the delivery didn't notice two slight imperfections in the finish. When we returned, I called about the "dings" and Jason in Customer Service was quick to remedy the situation. A local furniture repairman took care of the marks the next morning! :)
Thank you, thank you. . .we love the piece of fine furniture."
Nancy - Ohio

"Beautiful and stunning!!! The pictures do not do justice for this collection. I purchased the AICO Eden Home Office w/a filing cabinet. Superb craftsmanship. I only buy quality furniture ~ Ethan Allen has lost me as a customer ~ Furniture Savings has gained a new one. Jason told me this would be the last "office" I had to buy - he is right. The delivery men were wonderful. Jason is wonderful to work with. This experience has made me loyal customer ~ I'll only be purchasing my furniture from you!! Thank you for such wonderful service. Did I mention you had the best prices on this collection? Simply awesome!!!"
Michele Y. - Virginia

"Bedford Falls Merlot Bedroom Set.

Good price, good service, excellent setup and delivery! Very pleased, will use again."
Bertaut Family - Louisiana

"The A-America dining room arrived almost completely ready to use. The delivery men attached the legs to the table, whose two leaves were already in place to seat six, and we were set to go. The British Colonial table and chairs are solid and heavy. They look lovely in our dining room. I am very pleased with this purchase!"
Mary - North Carolina

"On time, professional, and the furniture is beautiful!Vaughan Bassett. Thank you."
Susan Janson - Ma.

"My experience with Furniture Savings (Jason) was extremely professional and pleasent. I bought dining room chairs by LEGACY. I was notified and re-confirmed about the delivery date and the delivery men were wonderful to me. I had a couple of chairs that were a little wobbly and they adjusted them perfectly. They even helped remove my old diningroom chairs for me. I will certainally buy again from Furniture Savings again."
Dona Letendre - GA.

"At first I was a little uncomfortable ordering furniture online, but I'm glad I did.
Each person that I spoke with from the beginning to the day of delivery was polite and very professional.
Great Customer Service Furniture Savings.com!!
The bedroom set looks just like the pictures.
Excellent quality!!
WE LOVE OUR AICO BEDROOM SET!!!!
We shall purchase from your store again.
Highly Recommended!!!

Thank you again!!"
Rosemary Calvin - Ohio

"all very good thanks for your furniture excellente price
looks beaytifull delivere in time.
Furniture arrived in perfect conditon. Would highly recommend. Excellent service."
jose a diaz - florida

"It's been about a year since I purchased a dining room set from FurnitureSavings.com with no problems. The furniture is beautiful (Legacy Vougue). I am now looking to buy furniture for another room.

While looking through the online catalog this time, I noticed this link for feedback. Although my first purchase and delivery was a year ago, I thought others might gain from my belated feedback.

I was always skeptical about buying online. My motto is "if it's too good to be true, then stay away" Anyone might think this when making a large purchase like furniture over the web. Well, I can tell you after purchasing a dining room set from FurnitureSavings.com, I am so happy that I'm back for the next purchase. This company is legit; has great customer service, great delivery service and to top it off, I saved $1800 over what it would have cost me from a local store in my state. No risk buying from them.
They are honest and out to please you!

They even went up and beyond."
Alan - New Jersey

"My experience ordering from Furniture-Savings.com was very successful. I had no problems at all. My new Bernhardt Normandie collection flip-top table and cocktail table are beatiful and arrived in great condition. The driver who delivered the furniture was very pleasant and did a great job in communicating his delivery. I will definitely check with Furniture-Savings.com when I need additional furniture. Thank you for great service!"
mary - Utah

"Hi I received my Eden tables last week and I am enjoying them. I did not think they would look so good, online they looked okay but to see the actual tables they were excellent. And they were in good condition they blend in very well with my other furniture. The set up crew was very polite and courtesy while putting the tables together. I have had many compliments from my relative about the tables. I will be ordering from you all again. The family is very please with the purchase. Thanks From Sweet Home Alabama , Laura ..."
Laura - Alabama

"We have a great experience w/ your service & delivery."
Patrice Ametrano - PA

"This is the second transaction that I have had with FurnitureSavings.com I have been very please with the results. The customer service was excellent and helpful. I was skeptical about the online ordering and how the delivery would work out but the process was simple. With both deliveries the delivery service was exceptional and very helpful."
Shawana - TX

"I received my furniture a lot sooner than I expected. The quality of the furniture was outstanding and so was the professionalism of the delivery service. I definitely will be ordering more furniture from Furniture Savings. I checked with the BBB before placing my order and it was remarkable that you have such a high rating. Now, I understand why. VF - New Orleans, HOME OF THE WHO DAT NATION"
Vincent - Louisiana

"Very pleased with all aspects of ordering, customer service and condition of merchandise upon delivery.

Bernhardt Normandie Manor Cal King Upholstered bed"
Kathi Haas - Arizona

"We purchased two full beds set. The furniture is just beautiful, but the delivery people left all the boxes behind for me to throw away. I had a hard time finding someone to help me with all those boxes. I even gave them 30.00 tips were hoping he clean up take all those boxes out of my driveway but they didn't!**** Store Reply - We apologize that the drivers did not complete the delivery properly. They are supposed to remove ALL debris. We have contacted the delivery service to notify them of the problem so future customers will not have the same problem.****"
Sophal Pettit - Maryland

"I have been delighted with the whole experience ty"
gabriele shaw - mass

"We just received our two Bernhardt Leather Recliners. The delivery company Reliable was professional and did a good job. The chairs look great and I am completely satisfied. Furniture Savings was also accurate on our set estimated delivery time frame."
Bill F. - Texas

"Dear Furniture-Savings,

Sorry for the delay in getting this to you - as you can imagine the move to the U.K. was very busy!

I wanted to thank you for such a pleasant buying experience during the purchase of some bedroom furniture for my son. To be honest I was initially slightly worried about purchasing through the internet because I expected a lack of customer service. However in this case it was completely the opposite as your friendly, professional, helpful staff were willing to solve any issues that came up. They always managed my expectations by not only doing what they said they would do, but also by calling back at the time they said they would with a progress update on our order. I found it both refreshing and rare to deal with such a professional company that is willing to go that extra mile to help its customers. Oh, and your prices are the best around too! Thank you!"
Sarah - Hampshire. England. U.K.

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2015, Furniture-Savings.com. -