Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"I recently received an Aico electric fireplace. I just love it! I did a lot of research and found the best price with Furniture Savings. The delivery company was also very good. They arrived as scheduled, were careful with the piece and very nice. The remote was misplaced, but they sent the remote as promised and Furniture Savings was also trying to help me any way they could. A really positive experience overall. I would definately recommend these guys and the products they sell."
Marion - New Jersey

"Thank you so much for the beautiful Torino furniture. It all looks like it was made with such care and craftsmanship. This was my second delivery and it was well worth the wait. A special thank you too to your delivery service men who have always been very polite. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future."
Lori Lara - Washington

"Excellent service...and pricing. professional from ordering...to delivery.. the best.. Highly recommend. Will use again."
Sarah Kelleher - NJ

"Delighted with my Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. My order was received and set-up in perfect condition. I will order again from this web site. Great experience."
Mary - Maryland

"Hello. Just talked to Trevor G. with your company! I had to comment to someone how great he was/is! I felt like I knew him and he cared! Please let him know there are people who come through on promises of passing on kudos! He was a PLEASURE talking to!
Sincerely, Sanki Lutgring"
Sanki Lutgring - In.

"We were very pleased with your service. The delivery went very well and the chairs we ordered arrived in good condition. Thank you. Marcia Pearlroth"
Ms. Pearlroth - FL

"I am very happy with the Liberty furniture I purchased thorugh you. It is well made with tons of storage. The process was a pleasure (especially after the terrible experience I had with another merchant) from ordering to delivery.

I would not hesitate to order from you again."
Karen Seltzer - New York

"On time, professional, and the furniture is beautiful!Vaughan Bassett. Thank you."
Susan Janson - Ma.

"Thank you very much for your professional service. I absolutely love my new bed and the price was just right! I will definitely do business again with you in the future."
Denise W. - Michigan

"I saw the Vaughan Bassett reflections bedroom suite in my local store and fell in love. I really wanted a extra night stand (that tacked on $400 more onto the price to total $4200) they had it in the medium cherry finish though and I just wasn't sold on the color at all. So went home and racked over the color/cost and went directly to Vaughan Bassett's website and saw that it also came in an ebony finish and I knew that was it for me... it was prefect! I went back to my local store the next morning only to be told they couldn't/wouldn't order it in the Ebony finish that I so desired, and they weren't willing to even negotiate on the cost for an extra nightstand. I was so disappointed I walked out of the store without saying a word. I immediately got on my cell and looked up were I could buy it the way I wanted it with an extra nightstand and was directed to Furnituresaving.com. I of course did some research on the company and decided I wanted to speak with someone d"
Shelly Hewitt - KY

"I absolutely love my new dining table and chairs. The delivery was on time and care was taken for set up. This was a very pleasant shopping experience.

Thank you again."
Linda - Florida

"I had a very insignificant issue with my Broyhill Hollander Leather Sofa. I contacted Broyhill and they told me that the sofa was still under warranty so I should contact my seller (Furniture-Savings)
Jason Council was my individual salesperson.
He went so far beyond what was required to help me that I almost don't have words to describe what an incredible company this is.
DO NOT HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.
There is literally no risk in dealing with them.
Make sure to ask for Jason when you do."
Steve - South Carolina

"I was very hesitate of ordering furniture online without first seeing. I ordered a storage bed, dresser, mirror, night stand, and chest in the American Journey-Dark Tobacco from the American Hardwood Collection. We couldn't be more pleased with the service and our new bedroom. We would be comfortable ordering from Furniture-savings again."
Frieda - Texas

"From beginning to end a flawless process. I was always made aware of the status of the order up to and including delivery. Everything promised was delivered upon. All internet companies should hold you as the example for product and customer service. I will definitely recommend you to others"
James Suell - PA

"Dear Furniture-Savings,

Sorry for the delay in getting this to you - as you can imagine the move to the U.K. was very busy!

I wanted to thank you for such a pleasant buying experience during the purchase of some bedroom furniture for my son. To be honest I was initially slightly worried about purchasing through the internet because I expected a lack of customer service. However in this case it was completely the opposite as your friendly, professional, helpful staff were willing to solve any issues that came up. They always managed my expectations by not only doing what they said they would do, but also by calling back at the time they said they would with a progress update on our order. I found it both refreshing and rare to deal with such a professional company that is willing to go that extra mile to help its customers. Oh, and your prices are the best around too! Thank you!"
Sarah - Hampshire. England. U.K.

"I am more than happy with my experience with your company and with the whole delivery process. My new furniture is great. It is the bedroom furniture from the Antigua collection from American Drew Furniture.
I would recommend your company to anyone. Thanks so much."
Linda Buttacavoli - New York

"I have had the Young America furniture for 18 years and it is still in great condition except the drawer hardware. I found your company on line and they carried the parts. I was pleased they arrived in just a couple of days. All fixed!"
LeAnn - Michigan

"Thank you very much for your courteous and professional service. After placing my order for the Cortina group bedroom sleigh collection, I didn't realize until 2 days before delivery that the armoire did not appear on the invoice. I immediately contacted a staff person by the name of Jason and he delivered prompt and satisfactory answers to all my questions and concerns and assured me that my satisfaction was guaranteed. My armoire will be delivered in 6-8 wks. I will definitely use your company again for any furniture needs that I may have. Again, thank you and continue giving excellent customer service. This was the most pleasant buying experince I have encountered. Kudos to the delivery as well."
Alice Clay - North Carolina

"Great service !!"
Sandy Honz - CA

"Furniture was delivered within the specified time range and had an accurate update of status on what was happening with the furniture! There was great communication from the delivery people to ensure that we had a date/time that worked for us and the delivery guys were prompt - they even called when traffic was heavier than expected to say they would be 30 min later than when they had called a few hours previously. GREAT quality furniture also.

We ordered two of the 5 Drawer Chest, Bedford Falls Soft White BB94-115 Vaughan Bassett. Its great!"
Lynn - Michigan

"I am so impressed with the friendly way I was treated by Trevor Griggs. I needed help with my daughters Pulaski Edwardian furniture. He was so helpful when other stores didn't want to bother. Finding this site, and Trevor, I will be a returning customer to this store. I've noticed while on my search that their prices are great, and with an employee such as Trevor helping me, I'm confident that I he will do everything he can to make me a satisfied customer. Thanks Trevor !
Janet"
Janet - Gregory

"Great experience from ordering to delivery. Your site is easy to use and if there were questions there was always a nice LIVE person on the other end of the phone line.
The delivery personal from NC were excellent, professional,fun, and prompt.

We have been letting folks know what a great experience this has been for us.

Thanks,

Carol and Jim"
Carol - FL

"We are thrilled with our sales and delivery experience. The furniture is exactly as we thought it would be, and the delivery service was awesome. Thanks for a very positive experience."
Tom Bigley - Florida

"Furniture-Savings .com is an awesome website! The staff was so helpful and polite and ordering online was a great experience! Shipping and delivery was great as well. I love my furniture!"
Danielle - New York

"We bought a pub table and 6 chairs. The price was better than at the local store for exactly the same item - which is why we decided to buy it from this store. the delivery took 4-5 weeks (as expected). The item arrived in excellent condition and the delivery men set the tables quickly and without incident. Me and my wife are very happy with the whole experience and would buy there again.

One small issue - a couple of the chairs wobble a little bit."
RAHUL TAMHANEY - PA

"It's been about a year since I purchased a dining room set from FurnitureSavings.com with no problems. The furniture is beautiful (Legacy Vougue). I am now looking to buy furniture for another room.

While looking through the online catalog this time, I noticed this link for feedback. Although my first purchase and delivery was a year ago, I thought others might gain from my belated feedback.

I was always skeptical about buying online. My motto is "if it's too good to be true, then stay away" Anyone might think this when making a large purchase like furniture over the web. Well, I can tell you after purchasing a dining room set from FurnitureSavings.com, I am so happy that I'm back for the next purchase. This company is legit; has great customer service, great delivery service and to top it off, I saved $1800 over what it would have cost me from a local store in my state. No risk buying from them.
They are honest and out to please you!

They even went up and beyond."
Alan - New Jersey

"LOVE the bed and your prices are amazing. And the delivery was fine, however, the guys who put the bed together did a terrible job. NOTHING was tightened, and the bunk bed was swaying when I leaned on it. We had to take the mattresses off and re-tighten every bolt. AFTER tipping them.

Quality of the furniture is great (5 stars), the delivery aspect needs some serious work.

***** Store reply *****
We apologize for the delivery men not "finishing" the job. I spoke with them and they got all the bolts started and when they went down to get tools to finish, they got side-tracked and forgot to go back. We thank you for your business. "
Lori sawyer - NJ

"Excellent service. Here's the best part. Our new furniture came in cardboard boxes. When the delivery truck arrived, my husband said, "Something else that needs put together." I just waited and patiently watched as the delivery people promptly put the furniture together, carried out the delivery boxes and was ready to leave in just a little time. Nothing for my husband to put together or clean up."
June - West Virginia

"We happily ordered a Kincaid Gathering House cherry sideboard, but it was delivered while we were on vacation. The friend who accepted the delivery didn't notice two slight imperfections in the finish. When we returned, I called about the "dings" and Jason in Customer Service was quick to remedy the situation. A local furniture repairman took care of the marks the next morning! :)
Thank you, thank you. . .we love the piece of fine furniture."
Nancy - Ohio

"Best Furniture Ever! Really worth the price. High Quality!"
William - NY

"We ordered 3 pieces of Broyhill bedroom furniture. The total cost was 2/3 of what the nearest retailer would have charged. Plus, we would have had to driven 5 hours (round trip) to order the items, and then another 5 hours to pick up the items once the retailer received them. When we called the retailer, they estimated receipt at 6-8 weeks. With Furniture-Savings we ordered on July 23 and had them delivered and set up on August 23! The person taking the order was knowledgeable, friendly, and polite. The delivery were the same. The items were delivered in perfect condition. We can't imagine every buying furniture anywhere else!"
Jim B - Colorado

"Great sellers. Would highly recommend. Thank you."
Rano Kromina - New York

"The furniture was delivered Sunday. The delivery crew was very professional, efficient and quite careful with the furniture.
I was very pleased with the quality, which did not surprise me as I have an American Drew bedroom set which I've had for 30 years now!
The inside of one drawer in one of the corner chests had a small gash on the inside top of the drawer, which I hope won't extend further with use.
Other than that, I am very pleased overall with the new furniture.

sincerely,
Mary Ann White"
Mary Ann White - Maryland

"Purchased Vaughan Bassett-Forsyth Collection, Medium Oak bed frame with end drawers.
Very happy with my purchase"
Michael Gleason - Michigan

"I was a little apprehensive about buying furniture off the internet, but I fell in love with the monte carlo bedroom set from AICO. I couldn't find the entire set thru other sites, but furniture-savings was able to get the entire set together for me, and delivered it the day after we closed on our new house. One of the drawer handles was demaged in shipping, but they replaced it pretty quickly at no cost to me. I would definitely purchase from them again, and recommend them to anyone looking for quality furniture at a fair price."
Shaw-nay Crime - Georgia

"We could not be happier with the service from the delivery folks. They were professional, friendly and did an excellent job setting everything up for us. My wife and I will definitely make future purchases from furniture-savings.com.

Keep doing what you are doing! We appreciate it."
Michael Stang - North Carolina

"I was very pleased with the service we received from the two men that delivered our armoire. They delivered it a day ahead of the original date, which I appreciated very mcuh.

The armoire was as pictured online and details were as stated including color. Am very pleased with it."
Lucille Usher - iowa

"Great buying experience all the way around."
Randy Card - Washington

"We love our new king-size Oak Lane II-Light bed by
Vaughan Bassett. It was easy to shop on-line and it was a smooth transaction/"
Joan Suspenski - New York

"I ordered Aico Furniture's Hollywood Swank and it is awesome. The delivery date was just outside of the 2 week window of me receiving notification that furniture had arrived locally. The delivery crew didn't know initially how to assemble everything but they figured it out and it appears to be perfect. It took them over 2 hours to set-up bed and dresser but I am pleased with the final product.
They remove the packing materials promptly. I received beautiful, well designed furniture at discount of retail with an easy pay-out plan. Very happy!"
Brenda Cooper - GA

"We purchased the Vaughan Bassett New Haven Bedroom Suite. We couldn't be happier! Easiest furniture purchase ever!! Ordering was easy, regular update emails and fast delivery when furniture was ready. The guys doing the delivery and set up did a great job, neat & fast. I will definitely recommend your website to family and friends. Vaughan Bassett furniture is made in USA and is top quality furniture!!!"
Susan C. - Virginia

"I needed repair parts for a dresser we bought several years ago for our daughter, from Levitz furniture. The drawer hardware you have is an exact upgrade from what has worn out and broken. You have the exact parts I needed at a reasonable price, and will save me literally hours of work, by not having to adapt drawrs to other manufacturer's hardware."
JOHN PELLOCK - WA

"My mom and dad have the Broyhill Attic Heirloom table and chair set. I absolutely love this table so much I have been searching for the best deal for over a year! I finally came across furniture-savings.com and had to buy it! The staff is incredibly professional and helpful. I called the number for additional savings and was so happy with the service. We were totally expecting to have to wait longer than we did; from the time of purchase to delivery we only waited 4 weeks and the delivery guys delivered a day early!!!!!! I definitely recommend d this website for all of your furniture needs."
Crystal - Massachusetts

"I am quite pleased with the furniture that I purchased from you--Vaughan Bassett Forsyth BB77-226 and BB77-115, however the nightstand was advertised as a 3 drawer unit, but it is only 2 drawer made to look like 3 drawer. The two pieces are well made and fit well in my bedroom. The only other thing I want to mention is that the delivery men would not take the boxes and packaging. They did tear the boxes down, but now I have to get rid of it all.
I certainly would choose your company when I want to purchase furniture again.
Thank you, Beverly Baker

**** I am sorry that our delivery men did not complete the job and remove all of the debris as they are supposed to. We will certainly look into it. We have corrected the nightstand information also.****"
Beverly Baker - Washington

"Purchased two pieces of Vaughan Basset to compelte our bedroom set. There is no doubt in our minds we would order from Furniture-Savings.com in a heart beat. Process was so easy, the delivery people were excellent, polite, careful. Did not leave until everything was in it's place."
Kathleen - New York

"I was very happy with the money I saved using Furniture-Savings.com. The process was very easy and quick. We had our furniture delivered in 3 weeks. I will definitely recommend this to friends and family.
***Store Reply***
While many deliveries do happen in 3-6 weeks, we normally ask for between 4-8 weeks. We would prefer to tell you 4-8 and it deliver in 3 if possible than to tell you 3 and it take 7-8 weeks."
Clauser's - Rockford MI

"Great service, so friendly. Amazing product and price! Delivery was easy and furniture was packaged very well. Exceeded all expectations, I was afraid of buying online but now I know where to buy in the future. Just a great overall experience."
HappyCustomer - Kentucky

"My three pieces of Vaughan-Bassett Bedford Falls Collection arrived in three weeks and was perfect!! Ordering was a breeze, delivery service was excellent, salesperson was helpful and courteous and prices can't be beat. Best experience I've had buying furniture. I will definately be back."
Brenda - Pennsylvania

"Wonderful bed, wonderful delivery, great all around!

Keep the great delivery people...they were terrific!"
Betty Dahlberg - Massachusetts

"Thank you. The furniture are great, the delivery service was excellent. With best wishes, George P."
George P. - NC

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2018, Furniture-Savings.com. -