Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Scroll down for prices

Cart Contents | Checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us
Quick Find
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search
Store Feedback

"I purchased a nightstand and chest from the Vaughan Bassett cottage range. I was a little nervous about ordering online since I had never seen the furniture in person and was hesitant because it could have taken months to arrive.
Now that the furniture is here, I'm really glad I ordered it! Besides saving a lot of money off the retail price, the items came a lot sooner than expected; I think it took about 5 weeks total. I was kept up to date by emails to let me know what stage my furniture was at, and the week of the delivery I was called and told when to expect the truck.
The drivers arrived exactly on time, and they were courteous and efficient. They got the furniture set up and in position in just a few minutes, and did not do any damage to the house in the process.
All in all, I was really impressed! I'll definitely use this site again if I need to buy more furniture. Thanks a lot."
Jenna - Michigan

"I have several pieces by Aico collection.... Even down to my bedding ...... I love Furniture-Savings. My husband,and I are very please with them. The delivery guys were, and always very careful with your pieces. Thank you , Fritz, and Janet ! I can always count on them two.... Keisha Gray, North Carolina"
Keisha Gray - North Carolina

"Furniture-Savings .com is an awesome website! The staff was so helpful and polite and ordering online was a great experience! Shipping and delivery was great as well. I love my furniture!"
Danielle - New York

"Loved the new bed....quality in every in a time frame that was promised. Well pleased and would buy from again. Furniture looks as good as the picture. Five star all the way! I have found a wonderful furniture store to buy from on line...thanks!"
Claudette Anserson - florida

"I recently received an Aico electric fireplace. I just love it! I did a lot of research and found the best price with Furniture Savings. The delivery company was also very good. They arrived as scheduled, were careful with the piece and very nice. The remote was misplaced, but they sent the remote as promised and Furniture Savings was also trying to help me any way they could. A really positive experience overall. I would definately recommend these guys and the products they sell."
Marion - New Jersey

"Excellent service. Placed my order the day after Thanksgiving and it was delivered Dec. 22nd. I will definitely recommend to my friends and neighbors. I'd priced my order with other companies and saved myself $600."
Pat Roberts - Texas

"Beautiful and stunning!!! The pictures do not do justice for this collection. I purchased the AICO Eden Home Office w/a filing cabinet. Superb craftsmanship. I only buy quality furniture ~ Ethan Allen has lost me as a customer ~ Furniture Savings has gained a new one. Jason told me this would be the last "office" I had to buy - he is right. The delivery men were wonderful. Jason is wonderful to work with. This experience has made me loyal customer ~ I'll only be purchasing my furniture from you!! Thank you for such wonderful service. Did I mention you had the best prices on this collection? Simply awesome!!!"
Michele Y. - Virginia

"I've been dealing with BoSmith furniture since 2009. I have received the most courteous, professional and competent service from Fritz, his dad, his staff and employees. I've bought several thousands of dollars worth of Lane Living Room furniture and and Broyhill Dining Room furniture and other home fixtures without one negative experience. Great retailer.
Also, the after-sales service I've received on furniture adjustments and follow-ups on customer satisfactin are above and beyond my experiences with other retailers in the last 50 years of my llife. I've recently ordered a new Lane recliner for my wife and am certain it will more than meet our expectations. After all Fritz is a professional and so are all the good folks at BoSmith.
I've been and continue to be extemely satisified with BoSmith and
Keep up the great work
Vnace Davis"
Vance Davis - FL

I got the Forsyth bedroom set by Vaughan Bassett

Great service, delivery people were nice, neat and quick.
I'm very happy with my furniture."
Glenda - Connecticut

"We had a very good experience with our order through Furniture We received exactly what we ordered and it came actually little ahead of the schedule that we had been told. We will definitely consider purchasing future furniture through Furniture"
Scott Leathersich - New York

"We found exactly what we were looking for to make our bedroom beautiful. The quality is amazing! We shopped locally and found that for the exact same pieces, buying from you we saved over $1000.00!! Your service is fabulous...we ordered our furniture on 4/1 and was told it could take up to 6 weeks but 3 weeks later it was here! Everyone we came in contact with couldn't have been nicer and the delivery people were wonderful! We will DEFINITELY shop with you again!!! Thank you!!!"
Tsingos Family - Illinois

"I bought a Capri buffet from A.R.T. and it arrived on time as required. The furniture is as gorgeous as it looked online. The delivery personnel were gentle and the merchandise was not damaged at all."
Alicia - Texas

"After having a very bad experience with another company, I can honestly say this transaction was first-rate! The Pulaski Ashton Park set is great, as is the Soflex Leather Diamond Set and the Samuel Lawrence Farrington bedroom set. All of it arrived in perfect condition, and the bedroom furniture was professionally assembled. is absolutely the Real Deal! Buy with confidence! I would do it again in a heartbeat."
Scott - New Mexico

"I actually was not home when my bed frame and dresser with mirror were delivered. What a wonderful surprise to come home to a furnished bedroom! I was so worried that my bed frame would've not matched because I have a Tempur-Pedic Mattress that adjusts up and down and that the bed frame was not compatible. But the bed frame matched and they took out the wooden slates underneath and did all the work. Fantastic service!"
Maria Nina Lacson - Texas

"We purchased two occasional tables from the AICO Tuscano collection. Myra assisted with ordering, and Sherry handled the follow-up. We were very pleased with the entire process. The white glove delivery was excellent, with pleasant and professional personnel. Service and products were exactly as described. We researched numerous internet sources, and found to have the most reasonable policies, and the A+ BBB rating with only one complaint filed in the last three years. We were unable to locate any other source with a remotely similar record. We were very hesitant to order furniture online, but will definitely make all future purchases from this company. We highly recommend as a fair and honest vendor. Thank you for your service."
Jim G. - California

"Best Furniture Ever! Really worth the price. High Quality!"
William - NY

"I recently picked up my Mt. Vernon filing cabinet and brought it home from Greensboro. I am sure it will function very well and it looks good; however, I was surprized to find out from the shipping box that it was made in China. I do not recall reading any of the information on this cabinet before I ordered it that it was made in China.
***Store Reply***
Unfortunately these days, most furniture items are made overseas. We do carry a large number of items that are Made in the USA and on those pages, we are proudly display "Made in America"."
John Hatton - Pennsylvania

"I recently ordered pieces from the Vaughan Bassett Retreat Cherry collection. I am extremely pleased with the furniture! The amount of communication I received from the time I ordered the furniture until after delivery was just right and the delivery service was excellent. Overall, I was very happy with the purchase and would recommend your site without hesitation."
Melissa Bulifant - PA

"Great experience!! First time I've ever ordered furniture online but everything worked out perfectly. Thank you!"
Elizabeth Stull - California

"Fast, courteous, helpful...American Drew dining set ordered, delivered, setup within one month. Extremely pleased...will do business again!!!!!"
Irene Sarno - Florida/NY

"I ordered the Bella Cera sideboard by AICO furniture. I was a bit nervous about placing an order for fine furnituer over the web, but the piece arrived in perfect condition & is just as beautiful as the online photos. Great service from Furniture Savings!"
Peter Gates - Virginia

"Our recent order arrived without delay.,delivered and set up by Reliable Trucking (Delivery) . We are very happy with the quality of the furniture made in USA.

Barbara Marquis - North Carolina

"The trek pieces break after a couple of year. I love the look of my furniture but was disappointed when the drawers started to not work properly. Now I am going to order the parts and see if I can set the drawers working properly again. ***** Store reply - We agree that the original Kenlin Drawer tracks can break after a few years. That is why we sell the commerical version with the metal back-plate that will last much longer. We do wish that all mfgs. would use the metal back-plates. Vaughan-Bassett has been using the commercial version for a few years now *****"
Susan - Ohio

"We were given a very good price on a Legacy Evolution Sleigh Bedroom set. Saved $1000 over local store prices. The order process was easy and we received updated e-mails on the order process. The furniture was delivered in about three weeks. The delivery service was terrific. They were very expedient in getting evrything unpacked and setup. Overall a VERY GOOD experience and I would highly recommend. Additonally, we are very please with the Legacy furniture. Thank you Fritz."
Mark - Indiana

"A wonderful experience! I purchased 6 pieces of the Vaughn Bassett Hamilton bedroom line and had the best price I could find by a considerable margin. The order process was simple and smooth. Delivery was scheduled, delivered on time and the drivers/delivery men were quick and professional. I could not be happier with my purchase and with

Thanks again!"
Jim V - West Virginia

"Delivered after 6 weeks from purchase date but I'm ok with (saved 500 $ ).love my new recliners,will buy again from You.
Delivery crew 5 stars .Thank you."
Jerry - NY

"The furniture was delivered Sunday. The delivery crew was very professional, efficient and quite careful with the furniture.
I was very pleased with the quality, which did not surprise me as I have an American Drew bedroom set which I've had for 30 years now!
The inside of one drawer in one of the corner chests had a small gash on the inside top of the drawer, which I hope won't extend further with use.
Other than that, I am very pleased overall with the new furniture.

Mary Ann White"
Mary Ann White - Maryland

"Legacy Logan bed and nightstand

Delivered well within estimated window - almost early!

Delivery service was very communicative, and delivery men did a professional job with assembly and clean up

Very pleased with furniture itself

Would absolutely order from this company again"
Beth - MA

"Hi, I would like to thank Jason, for all his help in my recent order, he was very helpful and a very nice person to talk with on the phone, I would also like to give a big thanks to Sherry and Justin they were also very nice people to talk to and very helpful.
In the future I would not hesitate to deal with your company again.
Kind regards,
Gaynelle Bailey
Woodbridge, Ca"
Gaynelle Bailey - Woodbridge, Ca

"Dealing with FS on the phone was great. Furniture looks good.
Delivery went ok but they did not take away garbage."
glen taylor - Illinois

"In early January we purchased a Vaughan Bassett Appalachian Hardwood light cherry bed, chest, and nightstand. The price was less than a local store's sale price. In 2 weeks we were notified of shipping, with delivery coming a week later. Early evening of the day before the scheduled delivery, the team called to say they were ahead of schedule. They delivered that evening. They were courteous, pleasant, and efficient. The furniture is perfect. I would highly recommend you and would purchase from you again."
Dag - PA

"I order furniture on August 9th. Fritz, my sales person, checked and reported that the table and 6 side chair were "in stock", but the 2 arm chairs were on back order until October. It is now 5-6 weeks later and I am expecting my furniture any day.

Today, I get an email (not even the courtesy of a phone call!) advising me that all my furniture is on back order and won't be delivered until November!! I am absolutely LIVID!

Was I lied to in order to get my business! I immediately called and Fritz is not in.

That furniture should have been here within a week from now....and, like I mentioned, I did not even get the courtesy of a phone call - just an email!

***** Store Reply *****
Linda, like I mentioned on the phone. I am very sorry for the problem and delay in shipping your furniture. Both myself and an associate called before you placed your order and the mfg. had informed us the pieces were in stock. When they did not ship from the mfg. when we expected, we contacted them "
Linda - Texas

"We received our furniture as scheduled, OMG its AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I appreciate you all holding our furniture while our house was being built.

Thank You,
Kim K."
Kim K. - TX

Was very excited! Delivery truck arrived on schedule 2:15 on April 16th 2013pm. But no item (Broyhill bed) One said "it was not on the truck." As you can imagine, this is more than an inconvenience. Furniture was moved. Mattresses were vertical and waiting bed. As I could not move them back, I was thinking of sleeping on couch indefinitely. Then I heard the doorbell. Drivers for Reliable trucking, Rob and Jason had to completely unload their truck. They found our beautiful bed! Thank you for great professional drivers who deliver beautiful furniture with excellent service!

Best Wishes

Harvey / Mrs. Dee Shrum

Store Reply

We are always glad to hear stories of our drivers going "above and beyond".

Thank you again for your business,"
Harvey / Mrs. Dee S. - California

"Excellent quality furniture and great service! I'm very happy."
Dhurata - New York

"My experience with every representative was positive. They were friendly and always helpful. We will recommend this business to all friends. Thank you."
Lori Forster - CT

"Delivery crew A+++(very polite and profesional)
Delivery time almost 6 weeks ,but i saved over 500$ ,so its ok.Love me new recliners.Will buy again from you .thank you."
Jaroslaw Kosiorek - NY

"EXCELLENT! Bought two Liberty Lafayette collection end tables and a Hammary Suffolk Bay coffee table. Best price on the coffee table. End tables were a bit more expensive than other sites but total prder sstill best price. Received everything well within expected date. Excellent service on phone and delivery. Thanks!"
Liz Farishian - NJ

"Our compliments to Great pricing and you did all you said you would do. We just have one problem/comment and that is on the manufacturer. All arrived in good condition except for the door latches/clips. These are of very poor quality as the small twin rollers on the cabinet that the "pins" on the doors slip into move around and will not stay aligned so the doors will close and hold. We have tried to be very careful and close the doors gently, having to adjust the rollers almost every time we need to close the doors. Even then we miss sometimes and have bent two of the rollers beyond repair. These should be tossed from the design and replaced with magnets or some other quality holders.
I will be contacting Kinkaid to ask if there is something they will do.
Thank you!"
Sharon Frazier - California

"I purchased the bedroom suite Aico Eden it is just beautiful. I was suprised by the size and the quality is at its finest. The trucking company Realiable was very professional and did a wonderful job setting it up. Shopping with was so simple and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you so much,
Cathy Boaz --Missouri"
Cathy Boaz - Missouri

"I must admit, I was very apprehensive to order furniture online as I never make a major purchase site-unseen. However, I had visited a local store and saw the quality of the Vaughn Bassett furniture, but wasn't impressed with the specific bedroom group at the store. So I decided to look online for other styles in this line. Needless to say, I found the perfect bedroom set and ordered it the next day, giving myself the night to think about it. I absolutely love it!!!! Not only did the furniture arrive as scheduled, but it was delivered early and in perfect condition-not a scratch! I am so excited that I've found my go-to furniture store!!!! Thank you so much for your excellent service!"
Donna - Delaware

"We ordered new Kincaid bedroom furniture. It is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. The only issue we experienced is that the delivery ended up being a day later than scheduled. Thank you for the easy experience! I will recommend you to my friends and family!"
Tammie - Maryland

"Purchased the Vaughan Bassett-Forsyth Collection, medium oak bed frame with end drawers. Also a matching dresser. Very satisfied with the product. $150 less then if I would have purchased it locally.
Delivery was made at 6:00 am (I opted against a 10:00 pm delivery the night before) which worked for both of us. Great care was taken not to track in the house and assembled was fast (1/2 hr. at the most). Very professional and cordial. Then they were off and running to the next delivery.
Highly recommend this company and especially this delivery team."
Michael Gleason - Michigan

"Furniture arrived in timely manner. Movers were polite and efficient. Love the furniture. Exactly what I needed. Thanks"
Sherylle - Michigan

"Very pleased with the Dining room table & chairs that I ordered
Set up was excellent & professional"
Debra Michael - SC

"I ordered American Drew coffee table and end tables. They are beautiful and well made.
Delivery men were courteous.
I am very please. Worth the wait."
Mildred Boyt - California

"We purchased the Vaughan Bassett New Haven Bedroom Suite. We couldn't be happier! Easiest furniture purchase ever!! Ordering was easy, regular update emails and fast delivery when furniture was ready. The guys doing the delivery and set up did a great job, neat & fast. I will definitely recommend your website to family and friends. Vaughan Bassett furniture is made in USA and is top quality furniture!!!"
Susan C. - Virginia

"I love my furniture! The order and delivery service was superb!"
Nancy McGee - Virginia

"Ordered a part for my desk online. It was the correct part and installed perfectly. The part was shipped very quickly at a reasonable cost. Thanks!"
Eliot - Florida

Leave feedback
All feedbacks
Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2016, -