Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"Price point was excellent, furniture arrived in a timely manner however the delivery company re-scheduled twice. Once we finally received the furniture on the 3rd time everything was fine."
Jared - Alabama

"Thank you for your excellent service. Jason was extremelyhelpful in placing the order and keeping me informed when some of the furniture I wanted wasn't available. The delivery men were professional, helpful and quick.
I will definitely use furniture-savings.com again."
Cheryl - Michigan

"We are so happy with the Vaughan Bassett furniture we purchased from you! Love the quality of the furniture and we were very impressed with the delivery and set up! Would definately reorder from this site and recommend your business to our family and friends!"
Tara - Indiana

"We are very pleased with your business. The ordering was easy. The delivery was efficient, polite, and best of all, on time. Everyone we have dealt with has been very nice and knowledgable. Thank you for everything."
Pamela Plyler - North Carolina

"Overall, a wonderful experience! Absolutely the best price I found anywhere, great customer service, my new Vaughn-Bassett Cottage Cherry Triple Dresser and nightstand are beautiful, so much nicer that I expected, just stunning to look at! Delivery went very smoothly, actually arrived day early so I wasn't quite ready for it but the courteous and friendly delivery company offered to help me get my room ready for the new furniture!!
I am impressed with my entire experience with Furniture-Savings.com and I plan to purchase a Broyhill living room set in the very near future. I have confidently recommended you to everyone I know, this is the place to go, with confidence!!
Thanks so much :)"
Lori Morin - CT

"After moving into our new home, I realized we needed to match the stools to our lovely breakfast Kincaid table and chairs, The stools were available on the Furniture-Savings.com web-site. I ordered 3 stools, they were delivered within 4 weeks. They were not left at the front door as many on site companies do but they were placed and inspected in my home. I have recommended Furniture-Savings to many of my friends and would highly recommend you to review their site when you are in the market for new furniture. Excellent customer service and same products you would buy from local furniture stores."
Kincaid - Texas

"I recently received an Aico electric fireplace. I just love it! I did a lot of research and found the best price with Furniture Savings. The delivery company was also very good. They arrived as scheduled, were careful with the piece and very nice. The remote was misplaced, but they sent the remote as promised and Furniture Savings was also trying to help me any way they could. A really positive experience overall. I would definately recommend these guys and the products they sell."
Marion - New Jersey

"On time, professional, and the furniture is beautiful!Vaughan Bassett. Thank you."
Susan Janson - Ma.

"After having a very bad experience with another company, I can honestly say this transaction was first-rate! The Pulaski Ashton Park set is great, as is the Soflex Leather Diamond Set and the Samuel Lawrence Farrington bedroom set. All of it arrived in perfect condition, and the bedroom furniture was professionally assembled. FurnitureSavings.com is absolutely the Real Deal! Buy with confidence! I would do it again in a heartbeat."
Scott - New Mexico

"This was our first experience in ordering such a large purchase online.
Jason was very courteous and answered all our questions.   Delivery was ahead of schedule.  We were please with the setup which was personally supervised by Jason  assisted by Cliff ...  Thanks again"
Eric & Stephanie - New Jersey

"My mom and dad have the Broyhill Attic Heirloom table and chair set. I absolutely love this table so much I have been searching for the best deal for over a year! I finally came across furniture-savings.com and had to buy it! The staff is incredibly professional and helpful. I called the number for additional savings and was so happy with the service. We were totally expecting to have to wait longer than we did; from the time of purchase to delivery we only waited 4 weeks and the delivery guys delivered a day early!!!!!! I definitely recommend d this website for all of your furniture needs."
Crystal - Massachusetts

"We could not be happier with the service from the delivery folks. They were professional, friendly and did an excellent job setting everything up for us. My wife and I will definitely make future purchases from furniture-savings.com.

Keep doing what you are doing! We appreciate it."
Michael Stang - North Carolina

"We have a great experience w/ your service & delivery."
Patrice Ametrano - PA

"The Good: Good product, arrived in excellent condition.
The Bad: Delivery was a fiasco. First, delivery is sub-contracted by independent carrier. During the ordering process, it was not noted that the delivery would be via tractor/trailer rig. If I had known that, I would have had delivery to a business dock.
The driver/co-pilot of the trucking firm called to state arrival in 2 hours, then called to say it would be 4 hours, then called to state that issues would necessitate another delay, maybe 2 hours. Then called wanting to know how to get to my address. Still yet not informing he was in a tractor trailer rig. Then called to state that he could not come into the addition due to being in a tractor/trailer rig. I had to use personal vehicle to meet up with them on main road, load them and product to go to my residence, unload-unpack-then take them back to their truck.
A pain in the @#% process for sure.
***************Store Reply***************
We apologize for the delivery issue."
Greg Sutton - Oklahoma

"Thank you for the update and yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE the furniture! It's much prettier than I even imagined it could be! And he gentlemen who delivered it were so sweet! The whole experience has been great."
Ms. Peterson - CA

"The guys were very friendly. They were running late and made sure to call to let us know. Although you could tell they were tired, they worked hard and got the job done quickly, cleaned up and were out of there.

Thank you!!
It was a great experience and I will use furniture-savings in the future."
Jenni Steele - Michigan

"Ordered a part for my desk online. It was the correct part and installed perfectly. The part was shipped very quickly at a reasonable cost. Thanks!"
Eliot - Florida

"The process, from purchase to delivery, couldn't have been more pleasant. Your sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful and your delivery team was wonderful.

We'll certainly be back for our next furniture purchase."
Art W. - NC

"Shipping arrived on time, delivery service stayed in contact throughout delivery, and beautiful product!"
Carolyn Grace - Texas

"My experience was first rate from beginning to end. The ordering process was easy and efficient and all communications were clear and prompt. I was very pleased to be contacted earlier than expected to schedule the delivery. The delivery service arrived at precisely the time promised and and the two gentlemen professionally assembled the table and helped move the packing materials for us. I was a little hesitant about ordering online without seeing quality, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how attractive and well made the American Drew/Cherry Grove dining table was. Thank you for the lovely table and your company's excellent service!"
Maxine - Florida

"Great place to buy from.....excellent communication throughout the purchase and delivery process. Our Vaughan-Bassett Oak River bedroom furniture is beautiful - looks just like I expected. Really good value. Thank you!"
RBuhrman - Maryland

"The chest of drawers is gorgeous and the delivery service was perfect. I am very happy with every aspect of this transaction."
Marjorie Henderson - California

"Everything went fine except after the delivery people left we couldn't find the glass shelves for one of the curio cabinets. We had to tip the cabinet to locate and remove them from under the cabinet. When we did one of the glass doors got a small crack in it. I don't think this would have happened if the delivery people would have removed them like they did on the other cabinet."
David Zachmeyer - Texas

"Absolutely love the American Drew bed you delivered. Your delvery folks very prompt and efficient and POLITE.

Brandon was my sales person and was so nice to talk with is really why I gave yall a chance. I will definitely look to yall first when next I neeed furniture.

In these tough econmic I hope your business will prosper and be blessed in this new year. With good folks like yall maybe God continue to bless."
Nikki - Florida

"I just love my Chateau Beauvais living room set. It is even more beautiful than online. The service was great. The furniture came much sooner than I expected. My husband said that the delivery men was awesome. I definitely will be ordering again soon!!"
Veronica B - Georgia

"Curio is beautiful. Delivery was very professional. We are delighted."
Justin Callahan - VA

"Purchased Vaughan Bassett-Forsyth Collection, Medium Oak bed frame with end drawers.
Very happy with my purchase"
Michael Gleason - Michigan

"Highly recommend this website! Ordered a complete bedroom suite that I found in a local store for a much better price. Furniture shipped and was delivered faster than originally quoted. The entire process was painless. Love this website and will use it again in the future!"
Rebecca - West Virginia

"I bought a Vaughan Bassett LaFitte Flame King bedroom suite because it was Made in USA. It is not high-end furniture but it is of good quality with good drawer guides. It meets my needs for a reasonable price. I would buy Vaughan Bassett again for this reason. Because the furniture came direct from NC it came pretty quickly and without damage. The service from Furniture-Savings exceeded my expectations. The deliverymen were extremely careful with the product and even installed the hardware. If I could give furniture-savings 6 stars I would."
Guy DeBryan - Georgia

"My experience with every representative was positive. They were friendly and always helpful. We will recommend this business to all friends. Thank you."
Lori Forster - CT

"Let me first say that I was skeptical about buying on-line and must have called 4 or 5 times. I also did some research about the ratings on Better Business Bureau. I finally committed and my expectations were surpassed. As a person that is some what overly critical about detail, craftsmanship and service I was extremely delighted. The customer service was beyond all others and the gentleman that helped us named "Jason" was absolutely the best! He was kind, sincere and accurate with his times on delivery and working a package price. I was able to save thousands off what I would have paid at a retail store in NY area for the same furniture. The quality was superb and I will buy again from this company. I highly recommend them to friends, family and any one who doubts the internet!"
Gilbert - New York

"We love our Aico piece of furniture. We ordered from the Palais Royale collection, and it is absolutely beautiful! Our delivery was a day earlier than scheduled, but the drivers communicated with us frequently so that last minute arrangements could be made to be available."
Judy Stensrud - MN

"Awesome service from start to finish! Great communication regarding product. I purchased the Legacy Conquistador Credenza. This item was brought in out of the country. I was notified about the timing of delivery to the states. I received updates by email and phone calls from the delivery company. Wonderful experience! Thank you!"
Amanda Cashion - KY

"From beginning to end a flawless process. I was always made aware of the status of the order up to and including delivery. Everything promised was delivered upon. All internet companies should hold you as the example for product and customer service. I will definitely recommend you to others"
James Suell - PA

"I am extremely pleased with all aspects of purchasing my Legacy Rochelle bedroom furniture from Furniture-Savings. The customer service from day one with Sherri through the delivery was exceptional. I will also make mention of the price. It could not be duplicated at any other furniture dealers."
Joe Terravecchia - Pa

"Largo marseille sleigh bed. Although I thought the bed would never arrive..it's here and we completely love it. Well made ( even by my husbands very high standards) and very beautiful.
It definitely says " I am a classic sleigh bed" it will be beautiful in our Victorian house when we move back home. I would have given all stars but I felt customer service was pretty vague regarding arrival date. And not reassuring at all. I've never ordered sight unseen and I needed a little assurance. Otherwise all was as promised."
Rebeccah Brown - Maryland

"I received my Vaughn Bassett bed on Monday. The men who delivered it were amazing! Carried all the pieces down our long narrow driveway and assembled the bed in "minutes." We love the bed and it looks wonderful! Thank you for a great and affordable experience!
Although its scarey ordering a large piece of furniture unseen in a store online, I was more than pleased with the results. I would highly recommend your company to any of my friends or family.

Thanks,
Rogers Family"
Rogers Family - Georgia

"Thank you. The furniture are great, the delivery service was excellent. With best wishes, George P."
George P. - NC

"I am very please with my purchase. If I need to purchase additional furniture, I will certainly consider purchasing from you again."
Jerry Spoon - Georgia

"Beautiful and stunning!!! The pictures do not do justice for this collection. I purchased the AICO Eden Home Office w/a filing cabinet. Superb craftsmanship. I only buy quality furniture ~ Ethan Allen has lost me as a customer ~ Furniture Savings has gained a new one. Jason told me this would be the last "office" I had to buy - he is right. The delivery men were wonderful. Jason is wonderful to work with. This experience has made me loyal customer ~ I'll only be purchasing my furniture from you!! Thank you for such wonderful service. Did I mention you had the best prices on this collection? Simply awesome!!!"
Michele Y. - Virginia

"I bought the Broyhill attic heirloom bedroom suit about 5years ago. I have moved and cannot find the instructions on how to put the metal support frames together I NEED HELP PLEASE. Oh by the way LOVE the ATTIC HEIRLOOM collection I have several pieces of it!!!!! Thanks need help sleeping in floor on mattress desperate in TN"
Tammy - Tn

"My furniture arrived about 2 weeks ago and I am SO pleased. I was concerned about ordering online and not seeing the furniture in person, but I could not be happier. The 2 delivery men were very courteous and personable. They made sure everything was assembled and was in good working order before leaving. I will definately shop here again and have already passed the web site on to others.

Thank you!!!"
Jennifer - Ohio

"Ordered a Broyhill sofa and 2 chairs. Price was great, delivery was quick and the service was excellent. The company who delivered were professional and courteous.

Overall a very positive experience."
John - New York

"I purchased a gorgeous Kincaid Gathering House solid wood triple dresser from you a few months ago, and I'm just loving it. From the moment the (extremely courteous) delivery men arrived earlier than scheduled and placed it in my bedroom, it transformed the feel of the entire room. Wonderful!"
Allan N. - New York

"I'm very please with the order I received from Furniture-saving.
The delivery time was less than a month; much faster than I expected. Thank Sherry for the first class service."
Willie E. Coleman - Louisiana

"I have never dealt with people so willing to go out of their way, give so much in dealing with you and who will go so far out of their way to let you have it your way when buying the furniture they sell at such a great price..all major furniture purchases will be from these fine folks !"
Tom Heidorf - Texas

"The service was great guys delivering the furniture were good"
Danford Caron - Ct

"We are very happy with your service and the furniture. We hope to complete our home renovations (kitchen, bath and living room) this year, and look forward to your discounts/savings notices. thank you"
Tom Hart - New York

"We were very pleased with your service. The delivery went very well and the chairs we ordered arrived in good condition. Thank you. Marcia Pearlroth"
Ms. Pearlroth - FL

"I got my Vaughan Bassett Natural Lifestyles (in Merlot color) bedroom set yesterday - it's beautiful and the quality is much better than most of the comparably priced sets I looked at in our local stores. I couldn't be happier with it! The delivery guys were on time, courteous, and fast. They did leave all the cardboard behind, which I read in someone else's feedback that they are supposed to take with them. The dresser was also missing the little slider pegs on 2 of the legs - delivery guys put some cardboard under them to even it out and told me I could get a couple more at Home Depot. A little inconvenient, but not a big deal considering the money I saved and my satisfaction with my new set. Will definitely buy from you again. Thanks

*** Store Reply ***

We apologize for the drivers leaving the boxes. We have an arangement with the delivery service for them to remove all packaging materials. In some cases, they will ask if they can leave the packagin but unless they are told ""
Rebecca - Wisconsin

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2016, Furniture-Savings.com. -