Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"This week I received my Legacy Cottage Hill dining room set. I took a leap of faith and ordered it sight unseen. I am absolutely thrilled with it. The quality is very good. As far as Furniture-Savings, they are the best online company I have dealt with. Their prices are great, customer service is superb, and the delivery was right on time. Yhanks for a great experience and an a dining room set I will enjoy for years to come!"
Mary Jo Di Benedetto - South Carolina

"Great service from Furniture-savings.com! Very pleasant experience from ordering to delivery and setup. Customer service was quick to respond to our questions. The shipping company Furniture-savings.com used was able to accompdate our schedule and called about an hour ahead of their arrival time to verify our availability. We are very pleased with the quality of our son's new Lea bedroom furniture."
Kari - NY

"This is the second transaction that I have had with FurnitureSavings.com I have been very please with the results. The customer service was excellent and helpful. I was skeptical about the online ordering and how the delivery would work out but the process was simple. With both deliveries the delivery service was exceptional and very helpful."
Shawana - TX

"Best Furniture Ever! Really worth the price. High Quality!"
William - NY

"I am extremely pleased with all aspects of purchasing my Legacy Rochelle bedroom furniture from Furniture-Savings. The customer service from day one with Sherri through the delivery was exceptional. I will also make mention of the price. It could not be duplicated at any other furniture dealers."
Joe Terravecchia - Pa

"I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I needed one last piece to complete my bedroom set of the Vaughan Bassett Appalachian Hardwood Collection in dark cherry. Furniture arrived right when you said it would and was received in excellent condition. I can't say how good my experience was with you folks."
Rich Goldsworth - Ohio

"This site was a lifesaver! I had bought my daughter's bedroom set 2 years ago in Illinois and needed to find a matching bunk bed set for it. I found this website and couldn't believe it. The prices were amazing and it was shipped right to my door. The wonderful delivery men set it all up and had it ready to go so quickly. They were extremely nice and polite gentlemen. I couldn't have asked for better service. I will definetely be back! Thank you so much for your wonderful products and services!!!"
Tonya Watson - Montana

"We purchased a bedroom set from the Vaughan Bassett company. The collection is Reflections. Delivery was 2 weeks before the date that we were told!!! We shopped locally to get an idea of what we wanted. Your price beat every place that we looked!! We are very happy with our purchase and your delivery men did a wonderful job!! Thanks so much!"
Don and Sue - NJ

"This was our first experience in ordering such a large purchase online.
Jason was very courteous and answered all our questions.   Delivery was ahead of schedule.  We were please with the setup which was personally supervised by Jason  assisted by Cliff ...  Thanks again"
Eric & Stephanie - New Jersey

"Great place to buy from.....excellent communication throughout the purchase and delivery process. Our Vaughan-Bassett Oak River bedroom furniture is beautiful - looks just like I expected. Really good value. Thank you!"
RBuhrman - Maryland

"We purchased the Heritage Court King Sleigh bedroom set and just love it. The quality is excellent and the furniture is absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely use your service again when we are in the market for furniture. The delivery was scheduled with my schedule and they were timely and set up carefully. We couldn't be more pleased with the service."
Andrea - Maryland

"This was my first purchase on line and I am very satisfied. It arrived earlier than expected and the delivery was excellent. I would highly recommend this service. Thank you"
Nancy Winstel - New York

"Great sellers. Would highly recommend. Thank you."
Rano Kromina - New York

"Furniture arrived in timely manner. Movers were polite and efficient. Love the furniture. Exactly what I needed. Thanks"
Sherylle - Michigan

"After moving into our new home, I realized we needed to match the stools to our lovely breakfast Kincaid table and chairs, The stools were available on the Furniture-Savings.com web-site. I ordered 3 stools, they were delivered within 4 weeks. They were not left at the front door as many on site companies do but they were placed and inspected in my home. I have recommended Furniture-Savings to many of my friends and would highly recommend you to review their site when you are in the market for new furniture. Excellent customer service and same products you would buy from local furniture stores."
Kincaid - Texas

"Furniture-Savings .com is an awesome website! The staff was so helpful and polite and ordering online was a great experience! Shipping and delivery was great as well. I love my furniture!"
Danielle - New York

"We love the Vaughn Basset Queen Bookcase bed we just received a week ago! It is quality made and beautiful in our small guest room. The two delivery men were wonderful and even put the bed together for us! Which was a blessing as my husband had an arm injury and we were unsure how we were going to do that.
This is one of the most professional on-line stores I have ever worked with and we order everything on-line as we live in a very rural beach town."
Nicola Johnson - Washington

"GREAT SERVICE!!!BEAUTIFUL BED!!!NICE PEOPLE!!!"
Ivanka - GA

"I purchased the Paula Deen bedroom suite and love it. The delivery was three weeks earlier than expected and the delivery personnel was polite and efficient. The only problem, which I discovered this week, is that the bed slates/frame does not rest on the floor; they are about 2" from the floor. Due to physical medical situation, I am unable to correct this problem myself and am waiting on someone to dismantle the bed to fix the mistake. Although this brand of furniture is heavily over priced, it is gorgeous, heavy, and bigger than most furniture. I love it."
Merry-Lynn - VA

"Bedford Falls Merlot Bedroom Set.

Good price, good service, excellent setup and delivery! Very pleased, will use again."
Bertaut Family - Louisiana

"I love my new American Drew furniture. Everything went well with the delivery. Thank you so much."
Judith - Wisconsin

"I can't believe how easy it was to fix my bureau drawer.

The Kenlin installation and troubleshooting videos made it simple.

Sunday my drawer wouldn't slide back in. I flipped the drawer over, saw what part was broken and it said Kenlin slide ll on it. I went online, found it immediately, ordered the part and 3 days later my drawer is fixed!!!!!
I wanted to thank you for making that task simple, quick, and inexpensive for me.

Sincerely,
L. Lewis"
L. Lewis - MA

"I bought the Broyhill attic heirloom bedroom suit about 5years ago. I have moved and cannot find the instructions on how to put the metal support frames together I NEED HELP PLEASE. Oh by the way LOVE the ATTIC HEIRLOOM collection I have several pieces of it!!!!! Thanks need help sleeping in floor on mattress desperate in TN"
Tammy - Tn

"I can't tell you how satisfied I was dealing with you folks. The exact item I wanted and it arrived in excellent condition. The one delivery person commented that they generally don't see customers get excited when they have furniture delivered. Thanks again."
Rich Goldsworth - Ohio

"We had a very good experience with our order through Furniture Savings.com. We received exactly what we ordered and it came actually little ahead of the schedule that we had been told. We will definitely consider purchasing future furniture through Furniture Savings.com"
Scott Leathersich - New York

"Very satisfied customer. Ordering was easy. The delivery and setup by Paul and Preston from Reliable Trucking was top-notch.

Will definitely buy from again."
Joshua B. - Louisiana

"At first I was a little uncomfortable ordering furniture online, but I'm glad I did.
Each person that I spoke with from the beginning to the day of delivery was polite and very professional.
Great Customer Service Furniture Savings.com!!
The bedroom set looks just like the pictures.
Excellent quality!!
WE LOVE OUR AICO BEDROOM SET!!!!
We shall purchase from your store again.
Highly Recommended!!!

Thank you again!!"
Rosemary Calvin - Ohio

"I just love my Chateau Beauvais living room set. It is even more beautiful than online. The service was great. The furniture came much sooner than I expected. My husband said that the delivery men was awesome. I definitely will be ordering again soon!!"
Veronica B - Georgia

"I HAVE RECEIVED MY BEAUTIFUL ESSEX MANOR DINING AND BEDROOM FURNITURE. I HAVE TOTALLY ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCES. FIRST, SALEPERSON WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND POLITE.SECOND, DELIVERY GUYS WERE ON TIME, HELPFUL,COURTESY,
THE FURNITURES AND MY HOME WAS HANDLE WITH CARE AND DETAIL. THIS HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE AND I THANK YOU"
STELLA TURNER - TN

"I ordered 6 pieces of Kincaid furniture and it is so beautiful, we are really really pleased with the quality and service received. Everything was shipped together & arrived sooner than expected. The furniture is so much prettier in person - I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I would definately shop here again."
Denise - OH

"I received my Vaughn Bassett bed on Monday. The men who delivered it were amazing! Carried all the pieces down our long narrow driveway and assembled the bed in "minutes." We love the bed and it looks wonderful! Thank you for a great and affordable experience!
Although its scarey ordering a large piece of furniture unseen in a store online, I was more than pleased with the results. I would highly recommend your company to any of my friends or family.

Thanks,
Rogers Family"
Rogers Family - Georgia

"Really great service! Even better low prices! The phone guy took our order correctly and several weeks later, the delivery guys did a nice set-up. I would buy from Furniture Savings again."
Wayne L - California

"Hello,
Last week I received my order in full. I appreciated the updates from your company along the way. And the delivery was right on time. My only real complaint is the Legacy bedroom furniture received is definitely brown while the pictures on your web site make the furniture look gray. I had hoped for gray furniture so that was a little disappointing. And I wish I had known the furniture was made in China. The delivery guys were very nice, but slow, and my husband needed to help with some assembly problems. You company extends great customer service."
Debbie Driver - Georgia

"Furniture delivered a week ago. One of the dining chairs was not level -- had to put two felt pieces under the leg to make it level.
One of the chairs had a "blemish" on the top of the back. Delivery man had a "pen" to color it in so it looked more like a "knot hole".
Was under the impression the two leaves stored UNDER the table and could be pulled out from each end. Was a little disappointed this wasn't the case. The counter-height Legacy Logan table I saw in a local store did have the leaves under each end. Thought this table would be the same.
Overall, it looks nice in the dining room.
Delivery was smooth - drivers kept in touch regarding the delivery."
Linda Aper - Illinois

"We purchased a Vaughan Bassett bedroom set from the Refelection Series. The experiance was great. Excellent service through out. Our salesman Fritz did an excellent job. He went above and beyond just making a sale. We will keep you in mind for any furture purchases. The only short comming was the delivery service. No fault of the driver, but he explained his company kept giving him additional loads to pick up on his return route causing a delay in our delivery. It was sceduled for delivery between 3 pm and 7 pm but did not arrive until after 10 pm. In all we got our furniture and are very happy customers. Thanks"
MB - Illinois

"I was very hesitate of ordering furniture online without first seeing. I ordered a storage bed, dresser, mirror, night stand, and chest in the American Journey-Dark Tobacco from the American Hardwood Collection. We couldn't be more pleased with the service and our new bedroom. We would be comfortable ordering from Furniture-savings again."
Frieda - Texas

"The guys were very friendly. They were running late and made sure to call to let us know. Although you could tell they were tired, they worked hard and got the job done quickly, cleaned up and were out of there.

Thank you!!
It was a great experience and I will use furniture-savings in the future."
Jenni Steele - Michigan

"Let me first say that I was skeptical about buying on-line and must have called 4 or 5 times. I also did some research about the ratings on Better Business Bureau. I finally committed and my expectations were surpassed. As a person that is some what overly critical about detail, craftsmanship and service I was extremely delighted. The customer service was beyond all others and the gentleman that helped us named "Jason" was absolutely the best! He was kind, sincere and accurate with his times on delivery and working a package price. I was able to save thousands off what I would have paid at a retail store in NY area for the same furniture. The quality was superb and I will buy again from this company. I highly recommend them to friends, family and any one who doubts the internet!"
Gilbert - New York

"Wonderful service and delivery!"
Sherri Angel - KY

"We are so happy with the Vaughan Bassett furniture we purchased from you! Love the quality of the furniture and we were very impressed with the delivery and set up! Would definately reorder from this site and recommend your business to our family and friends!"
Tara - Indiana

"The furniture is great, we love it. We had to wait for about 2 1/2 months to get all of it delivered."
Melanie jensen - Idaho

"I bought a Capri buffet from A.R.T. and it arrived on time as required. The furniture is as gorgeous as it looked online. The delivery personnel were gentle and the merchandise was not damaged at all."
Alicia - Texas

"I purchased bedroom furniture made by A-America from the Adamstown Collection. My wife had seen the quality of this furniture before so we knew what we were getting and we were not in a hurry. Your office kept us updated as to the status regularily and the trucking company informed us as to the delivery . They were very professional and the furniture arrived with no damage to it at all. Thanks to all of your crew for making this an enjoyable expierience."
Gary Martin - Texas

"The service was great guys delivering the furniture were good"
Danford Caron - Ct

"We are very pleased with your business. The ordering was easy. The delivery was efficient, polite, and best of all, on time. Everyone we have dealt with has been very nice and knowledgable. Thank you for everything."
Pamela Plyler - North Carolina

"Excellent service. Here's the best part. Our new furniture came in cardboard boxes. When the delivery truck arrived, my husband said, "Something else that needs put together." I just waited and patiently watched as the delivery people promptly put the furniture together, carried out the delivery boxes and was ready to leave in just a little time. Nothing for my husband to put together or clean up."
June - West Virginia

"Furniture was delivered within the specified time range and had an accurate update of status on what was happening with the furniture! There was great communication from the delivery people to ensure that we had a date/time that worked for us and the delivery guys were prompt - they even called when traffic was heavier than expected to say they would be 30 min later than when they had called a few hours previously. GREAT quality furniture also.

We ordered two of the 5 Drawer Chest, Bedford Falls Soft White BB94-115 Vaughan Bassett. Its great!"
Lynn - Michigan

"Hat's off to you. I was very apprehensive about purchasing a bedroom set over the internet without someone I knew giving a reference. After speaking with Jason I felt confident with your company and boy did I make the right decision. I now have my furniture when scheduled, Jason took care of my changes, always called me back when I called and now I am a happy camper. Thank you and Jason for everything."
A. Rogers - New Jersey

"My experience with Furniture Savings was excellent. Admittedly I was a little unsure about ordering a high-end piece of furniture (Kincaid marble-top sideboard) online, but the experience was extremely professional from beginning to end. All services were carried out just as described by the written policy. The product was delivered in perfect condition; a testament to the quality of the freight carrier. I was able to save several hundred dollars compared to the high-priced retailer we were looking at purchasing this very same product from.

Thanks to Furniture Savings, I now have a beautiful sideboard bordering on conversation piece and for the best price around."
MP - Pennsylvania

"I expected to wait much longer for my furniture but it was delivered at the perfect time for me. The new flooring had just been installed and the furniture arrived 3 days later. It could not have worked out any better. My room now looks like a magazine article with a savings I would not have imagined! Thank you Furniture-savings.com!"
Susan Horn - Michigan

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2016, Furniture-Savings.com. -