Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"What a great experience. From ordering with customer service right through the delivery. No issues and the furniture piece I ordered was perfect! I would recommend them to all"
Tina - NJ

"At first I was a little uncomfortable ordering furniture online, but I'm glad I did.
Each person that I spoke with from the beginning to the day of delivery was polite and very professional.
Great Customer Service Furniture Savings.com!!
The bedroom set looks just like the pictures.
Excellent quality!!
WE LOVE OUR AICO BEDROOM SET!!!!
We shall purchase from your store again.
Highly Recommended!!!

Thank you again!!"
Rosemary Calvin - Ohio

"To everyone that I had contact with,

I purchase the Monte Carlo Snow bedroom furniture by AICO. My husband and I are very pleased with it.

From all at FurnitureSavings.com to the Delivery people, You made it really easy and enjoyable.

Thank you for being everything that you say you are and will do. What a great Company!!

My husband and I plan on buying from you next year.

Thank you again,
David and Dolores"
David and Dolores - New York

"We wanted a King bed to match a very expensive light oak set we bought 10 years ago. Bought your Oak Treasures II set for our guest bedroom and put our old bed with it in guest bedroom. Put the new King Oak treasures II bed with our old set and everything matched perfectly. Your people were very friendly and helpful. Your prices are great, the delivery was fast, and delivery team was fantastic.

We highly recommend your company and will do more business with you in the future.

Many Thanks!
James in Georgia"
James - Georgia

"EXCELLENT--FROM START TO FINISH. ORDER DELIVERED PROMPTLY. DELIVERY MEN ASSEMBLED QUICKLY AND EXPERTLY."
AL MAFFEO - PA

"Our recent order arrived without delay.,delivered and set up by Reliable Trucking (Delivery) . We are very happy with the quality of the furniture made in USA.

EXCELLENT JOB"
Barbara Marquis - North Carolina

"We received our furniture but the sofa was red instead of beige. We decided to keep the furniture because we need it for the holidays but we were disappointed that such a mistake was made. We also expected arm rest covers with the furniture and they also were missing. Overall not satisfied with the order.

*** Store Reply: We are very sorry for the problem. The wrong color is completly our fault. I am glad we were able to speak on the phone and resolve the problem. The arm rest covers are being sent out to you via Fedex at no charge.(Arm rest covers are no longer included from the mfg.).

Customer: This is in addition to my previous feedback. I talked to Fritz Smith about the problem and I was very pleased with the way he handled the issue. I think you are very lucky to have Mr. Smith working for you."
Rinaldo tedeschi - ct.

"My experience with every representative was positive. They were friendly and always helpful. We will recommend this business to all friends. Thank you."
Lori Forster - CT

"Very good prices and prompt service. However color displayed on your website does not match real color of furniture. ( in our case the furniture was darker when delivered). Delivery and set up was included which makes this a fantastic deal. would definitely use your company again.
**Store Reply **
We certainly try our very best to make sure the images shown online are as true to color as possible. Due to monitor settings and lighting when catalogs pictures are taken, colors may vary slightly from picture shown on website. "
Al Sugrim - New York

"I received my new bedroom furnature and it is beautiful. The delivery guys were very polite and get the job done quickly with no mess. Thank you!
J. Steele"
J Steele - Michigan

"I am so impressed with the friendly way I was treated by Trevor Griggs. I needed help with my daughters Pulaski Edwardian furniture. He was so helpful when other stores didn't want to bother. Finding this site, and Trevor, I will be a returning customer to this store. I've noticed while on my search that their prices are great, and with an employee such as Trevor helping me, I'm confident that I he will do everything he can to make me a satisfied customer. Thanks Trevor !
Janet"
Janet - Gregory

"I ordered 20K+ furniture, and shop at many furniture stores before, but furniture-savings.com is the BEST place to shop. Their customer service is excellent, and resolves issues effectively and fast. Iíll recommend this place to all of my friends and family."
Margaret Gal - Illinois

"The process, from purchase to delivery, couldn't have been more pleasant. Your sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful and your delivery team was wonderful.

We'll certainly be back for our next furniture purchase."
Art W. - NC

"I was VERY apprehensive about making a furniture purchase from the internet. From the start Jason was very helpful and reassuring. The GOOD NEWS is that my furniture arrived as promised, on time and everything that Jason told me happened. Can't wait to make another purchase."
Ann - NJ

"Wonderful, reliable service. I wasn't sure if I would like the color, so your customer service sent me a swatch - that was very helpful. When the sofa and chair I ordered arrived, it was even nicer than I thought it would be. Really good quality. And the delivery people were very prompt, courteous, and professional."
A.Blake - NY

"We purchased the Heritage Court King Sleigh bedroom set and just love it. The quality is excellent and the furniture is absolutely gorgeous. We will definitely use your service again when we are in the market for furniture. The delivery was scheduled with my schedule and they were timely and set up carefully. We couldn't be more pleased with the service."
Andrea - Maryland

"Bedford Falls Merlot Bedroom Set.

Good price, good service, excellent setup and delivery! Very pleased, will use again."
Bertaut Family - Louisiana

"Just received our furniture. It is absolutely beautiful! It arrived in just under 6 weeks. The whole experience has been awesome! Wasn't sure about ordering furniture on line but we saved so much money it was worth a try. The delivery guys were very professional and did a great job. They even helped us put our door back together. We are so happy!!! I highly recommend this company to everyone. Our AICO Essex manor furniture is absolutely beautiful!!!"
Patricia Bauer - New York

"We received our AICO Tides bedroom set today. We had to order it online, because we could not find a local dealer. This was our first experience with AICO and Furniture- Savings.com, and we are very pleased with both companies.

We had been searching for a bedroom set for an entire year, and had almost given up. Then, we Googled AICO, and found this web-site. Skeptically, we ordered the furniture, and the entire experience was the best we have had in 30 years!! Thank you so much. We will definately order again - and highly recommend it to our friends and family."
Jones Family - Florida

"Very pleased with all aspects of ordering, customer service and condition of merchandise upon delivery.

Bernhardt Normandie Manor Cal King Upholstered bed"
Kathi Haas - Arizona

"Vaughan Bassett Cottage Collection bedroom set

Beautiful set, great price, quicker than expected delivery! We are very satisfied."
Terri - North Carolina

"I had wonderful experience when I bought Vaughan Bassett solid Oak queen size bedroom set. They are very honest and prompt in solving any problem you may have with your purchase. I recommend every one in need of furniture to buy from them."
Narendra - MA

"Very enjoyable expierence dolng business with you,every thing
Was great"
John Hanifin - New Jersey

"We just bought a Legacy dining set and it is absolutely beautiful! Not only do we love the furniture, but the customer service was second to none. From our phone order to the delivery guys-we had a great experience with Furniture-Savings. I will look forward to ordering again and passing on the name.

Thank You!"
Tara Zuk - New Jersey

"Let me first say that I was skeptical about buying on-line and must have called 4 or 5 times. I also did some research about the ratings on Better Business Bureau. I finally committed and my expectations were surpassed. As a person that is some what overly critical about detail, craftsmanship and service I was extremely delighted. The customer service was beyond all others and the gentleman that helped us named "Jason" was absolutely the best! He was kind, sincere and accurate with his times on delivery and working a package price. I was able to save thousands off what I would have paid at a retail store in NY area for the same furniture. The quality was superb and I will buy again from this company. I highly recommend them to friends, family and any one who doubts the internet!"
Gilbert - New York

"We are very pleased with your business. The ordering was easy. The delivery was efficient, polite, and best of all, on time. Everyone we have dealt with has been very nice and knowledgable. Thank you for everything."
Pamela Plyler - North Carolina

"I expected to wait much longer for my furniture but it was delivered at the perfect time for me. The new flooring had just been installed and the furniture arrived 3 days later. It could not have worked out any better. My room now looks like a magazine article with a savings I would not have imagined! Thank you Furniture-savings.com!"
Susan Horn - Michigan

"Absolutely love the American Drew bed you delivered. Your delvery folks very prompt and efficient and POLITE.

Brandon was my sales person and was so nice to talk with is really why I gave yall a chance. I will definitely look to yall first when next I neeed furniture.

In these tough econmic I hope your business will prosper and be blessed in this new year. With good folks like yall maybe God continue to bless."
Nikki - Florida

"My Vaughan Bassett Light Oak Lane night tables just arrived. I was blown away by the quality of the tables alone--I can't imagine this same splendid, sumptuous wood on the bed, dresser and rest of the furniture. What other company will let you get nighttables apart from the bed, as I cannot afford to buy everything at once. This company means business and I'll be glad to order the rest of this beautiful bedroom set, one gorgeous piece at a time."
Mike - NC

"Wonderful!!! This is my first experience at buying an entire bedroom set on-line. I have to admit I was somewhat sceptical about buying an entire b/r set on-line. I absolutely love my new Pulaski Tuscano Villa bedroom set. The picture absolutely does it no justice. Excellent quality, elegant and sophisticated. The delivery people were very kind, efficient and timely. I am an extremely satified customer. If I ever need more furniture, I will come your way.

Jason, the sales person, made my buying experience a pleasent one. I will recommend this company to others.

Thank you so much for the exception work.!!!!

Sheila - Los Angeles, CA"
Sheila A. - CA

"Legacy/Evolution. We were very pleased with the timely delivery. The arrival time was as promised and the crew courteous and professional. Couldn't have asked for more!!"
Robert Panarella - New Jersey

"Legacy Logan bed and nightstand

Delivered well within estimated window - almost early!

Delivery service was very communicative, and delivery men did a professional job with assembly and clean up

Very pleased with furniture itself

Would absolutely order from this company again"
Beth - MA

"Very satisfied customer. Ordering was easy. The delivery and setup by Paul and Preston from Reliable Trucking was top-notch.

Will definitely buy from again."
Joshua B. - Louisiana

"I ordered the Pemberliegh sofa from the Legacy collection.The sofa is so beautiful and a true attention getter. I am so happy with it. The associates that handled my order were so helpful and courteous. When it arrived, the delivery men were having a very hard time to get it in the door. They were very careful and needed a little help because of the packaging and the size of the sofa. I am satisfied with every aspect of this transaction. Delivered on time."
Denise Shildwachter - ohio

"I purchased a gorgeous Kincaid Gathering House solid wood triple dresser from you a few months ago, and I'm just loving it. From the moment the (extremely courteous) delivery men arrived earlier than scheduled and placed it in my bedroom, it transformed the feel of the entire room. Wonderful!"
Allan N. - New York

"Beautiful and stunning!!! The pictures do not do justice for this collection. I purchased the AICO Eden Home Office w/a filing cabinet. Superb craftsmanship. I only buy quality furniture ~ Ethan Allen has lost me as a customer ~ Furniture Savings has gained a new one. Jason told me this would be the last "office" I had to buy - he is right. The delivery men were wonderful. Jason is wonderful to work with. This experience has made me loyal customer ~ I'll only be purchasing my furniture from you!! Thank you for such wonderful service. Did I mention you had the best prices on this collection? Simply awesome!!!"
Michele Y. - Virginia

"i am very pleased with my Largo Lafayette Low Profile Queen bedroom set it is gorgeous. I was apprehensive to order furniture online but i am so very satisfied & with the delivery service, very professional. looking forward to doing business again with furniture-savings.com Thank you!"
Sherrie Pruitt - Onancock, VA

"This was my first time to place an order of expensive furniture like the American Drew bedroom suit. It took exactly 4 weeks from ordering to delivery. The 3 men that made the delivery were great on setting it all up and carrying off all of the boxes. I am very satisfied with my purchase and the service. Will order again!"
Martha - Florida

"I have several pieces by Aico collection.... Even down to my bedding ...... I love Furniture-Savings. My husband,and I are very please with them. The delivery guys were, and always very careful with your pieces. Thank you , Fritz, and Janet ! I can always count on them two.... Keisha Gray, North Carolina"
Keisha Gray - North Carolina

"I ordered a Vaughan Bassett bedroom set on Aug 2, 2013. It was delivered yesterday and is beautiful. Delivery was fast and the price was right. The only problem was that two drawers were not in their slide-in space and were very loose and hitting the drawers above. My husband was able to fix it. Delivery was great and the guys set everything up. I would definitely order from this company again."
Judy - PA

"Fast, courteous, helpful...American Drew dining set ordered, delivered, setup within one month. Extremely pleased...will do business again!!!!!"
Irene Sarno - Florida/NY

"The service was great guys delivering the furniture were good"
Danford Caron - Ct

"Excellent quality furniture and great service! I'm very happy."
Dhurata - New York

"I was a little apprehensive about buying furniture off the internet, but I fell in love with the monte carlo bedroom set from AICO. I couldn't find the entire set thru other sites, but furniture-savings was able to get the entire set together for me, and delivered it the day after we closed on our new house. One of the drawer handles was demaged in shipping, but they replaced it pretty quickly at no cost to me. I would definitely purchase from them again, and recommend them to anyone looking for quality furniture at a fair price."
Shaw-nay Crime - Georgia

"Hi,

I recieved Aico Entertainment center Furniture,
and It's sooooo Beautiful and I love it!
It's nice and solid!

start to end your service was very nice.

Big saving for Nice Furniture,

Thank you all of your customer care and Truck driver...

i will order from you again,"
m,s - minnesota

"We bought a table from American Drew line.
We love it. Looks even better than the picture.
A mistake had been made for the delivery but the willingness of Furniture Savings to correct it was amazing.
Will definitely by from them again."
Beth - Maryland

"Hi I received my Eden tables last week and I am enjoying them. I did not think they would look so good, online they looked okay but to see the actual tables they were excellent. And they were in good condition they blend in very well with my other furniture. The set up crew was very polite and courtesy while putting the tables together. I have had many compliments from my relative about the tables. I will be ordering from you all again. The family is very please with the purchase. Thanks From Sweet Home Alabama , Laura ..."
Laura - Alabama

"I ordered the Paula Deen Kids - Gals Drawer Chest. It was the best price I could find. Ordering and delivery all went very smoothly and I'm very happy with the piece! Will definitely check here for future furniture needs."
JJ - OH

"Furniture-Savings .com is an awesome website! The staff was so helpful and polite and ordering online was a great experience! Shipping and delivery was great as well. I love my furniture!"
Danielle - New York

"Delivery was on time, well within the time range identified. Delivery personnel were courteous and professional. They assembled the furniture and discarded the packing material. Great job."
Charles - New Jersey

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2017, Furniture-Savings.com. -