Great Prices Better Service Nationwide Delivery
Free White Glove Delivery We accept all credit cards and financing. Low price 100% guaranteed
BBB Rating - A+

Categories

Scroll down for prices

SHOPPING CART
NUMBER OF ITEMS:0
Cart Contents | Checkout
Login

Information

Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us

Quick Find

Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.

Advanced Search

Store Feedback

"Hello,
Thank you so much for your excellent customer service. I cannot remember the name of the person who helped me with the warrantee issues, I am sure you can look it up. She was fantastic. Everything was handled quickly and she was so nice. I have been in Customer service and sales management for 17 years and I have to say that if she lived in Washington I would try to steal her. Thank you again, my Grandmother is very happy and the quality and price were excellent. We will surely do business with you again as we still have 4 rooms (1bed, 1 living room, 1 family room and a formal dining and eat in kitchen to furnish. As our home becomes more complete you will hear from us again. Thank you.
Sincerely,
C. Digerness"
C. Digerness - WA

"We received the Vaughan-Bassett Natural Lifestyles in Merlot bedroom set on Saturday. The delivery men were polite, careful, and took away all the packaging. They even made sure each piece was in the "right" location. The set arrived in excellent condition (no damage that we could see) and is stunning! It seems to be good quality (important since it's a "big boy" set for our son) and is very attractive with nice details. From order to delivery took just under 1 month, which was a little earlier than estimated. We've already recommended furniture-savings.com to friends and family who saw photos we posted of the set after the room was set up and inquired about it."
Jessica - NC

"LOVE the bed and your prices are amazing. And the delivery was fine, however, the guys who put the bed together did a terrible job. NOTHING was tightened, and the bunk bed was swaying when I leaned on it. We had to take the mattresses off and re-tighten every bolt. AFTER tipping them.

Quality of the furniture is great (5 stars), the delivery aspect needs some serious work.

***** Store reply *****
We apologize for the delivery men not "finishing" the job. I spoke with them and they got all the bolts started and when they went down to get tools to finish, they got side-tracked and forgot to go back. We thank you for your business. "
Lori sawyer - NJ

"Great service, so friendly. Amazing product and price! Delivery was easy and furniture was packaged very well. Exceeded all expectations, I was afraid of buying online but now I know where to buy in the future. Just a great overall experience."
HappyCustomer - Kentucky

"Price point was excellent, furniture arrived in a timely manner however the delivery company re-scheduled twice. Once we finally received the furniture on the 3rd time everything was fine."
Jared - Alabama

"I bought a Vaughan Bassett LaFitte Flame King bedroom suite because it was Made in USA. It is not high-end furniture but it is of good quality with good drawer guides. It meets my needs for a reasonable price. I would buy Vaughan Bassett again for this reason. Because the furniture came direct from NC it came pretty quickly and without damage. The service from Furniture-Savings exceeded my expectations. The deliverymen were extremely careful with the product and even installed the hardware. If I could give furniture-savings 6 stars I would."
Guy DeBryan - Georgia

"I purchased the Occassional tables from Michael Amini Eden Collection. The tables are beautiful and strong. Mr. Fritz handled all my questions by email.

I never purchased furniture of any type by computer/online until I viewed your site. I was in search of quality furniture and found it in your store online. The service is excellent, your site answers all the questions a concerned customer could have/ask and the answers give much comfort.

I plan on buying the dining room set, from the Eden Collection or another Amini set, around the first of the year. I have a few more rooms to furnish and I plan to view and study the furniture you offer. I will reccommend this site to my friends. Thank You Mr. Fritz and Janice."
Naomi - Virginia

"I absolutely love my Pulaski Cortina bedroom set! I will be buying another nightstand in the future to finish out my set. Everything was delivered in perfect condition, which is great considering it traveled from South Carolina all the way to Colorado. Thank you again, I could not be happier with my purchase from Furniture-Savings!"
Sara - Colorado

"First time user. Couldn't be more thrilled. We ordered an
entertainment center (Aico) and was very satisfied. From the first contact to the last.... unbelievable customer service!

Thank you to the delivery team as well as the order team!"
Carol - Colorado

"I HAVE RECEIVED MY BEAUTIFUL ESSEX MANOR DINING AND BEDROOM FURNITURE. I HAVE TOTALLY ENJOY THIS EXPERIENCES. FIRST, SALEPERSON WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND POLITE.SECOND, DELIVERY GUYS WERE ON TIME, HELPFUL,COURTESY,
THE FURNITURES AND MY HOME WAS HANDLE WITH CARE AND DETAIL. THIS HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE AND I THANK YOU"
STELLA TURNER - TN

"We apologize for not writing you sooner. We received the replacement nightstand last week and it was received in excellent condition. We wanted to thank you and Furniture Savings for your commitment to customer service and your attention to detail. We will certainly buy from you company again and recommend you highly."
Paul and Susan L. - MD

"I was very hesitate of ordering furniture online without first seeing. I ordered a storage bed, dresser, mirror, night stand, and chest in the American Journey-Dark Tobacco from the American Hardwood Collection. We couldn't be more pleased with the service and our new bedroom. We would be comfortable ordering from Furniture-savings again."
Frieda - Texas

"I could not be more pleased with the customer service and professionalism that I have received from Fritz. I have ordered an Aico Cortina bedroom set and a Windsor fireplace and they are incredibly beautiful and of the highest quality furniture on the market. I have found the same or similar furniture in Nevada but I would much rather deal with Fritz all the way across the states! He has been honest with me and treats me like a valued customer. I will not buy furniture anywhere else!!!"
Rosemary Simpson - Nevada

"Great sellers. Would highly recommend. Thank you."
Rano Kromina - New York

"To everyone that I had contact with,

I purchase the Monte Carlo Snow bedroom furniture by AICO. My husband and I are very pleased with it.

From all at FurnitureSavings.com to the Delivery people, You made it really easy and enjoyable.

Thank you for being everything that you say you are and will do. What a great Company!!

My husband and I plan on buying from you next year.

Thank you again,
David and Dolores"
David and Dolores - New York

"I purchased a vanity chest, triple dresser and two night stands from the Vaghan Bassett Cottage Collection and the pieces were delivered last week.

I am very pleased with the furniture which is an excellent value for the price paid and the Furniture Savings employees were very helpful and kept me undated as to the status of my order. I also visited their showroom in November to satisfy myself as to whom I was dealing with.

The delivery men were friendly and efficient so overall it was a satisfactory transaction."
jean alexander - florida

"I purchased the Legacy Glen Cove 7 piece dining set from Trevor G. The purchase was an easy experience, and pretty good overall. The finish on this table is distressed, so don't expect it to be shiny. It's a very matte finish and looks very cottagey like I wanted. The process took about 3 weeks from sale, to delivery. That was expected. Not too bad. I was very leery about purchasing something sight un- seen and extremely nervous about the condition in which it would arrive. It arrived cross-country in good shape. The only faults I could find is that one arm chair wobbles, but, I think I can fix that by going to the Home store to get a chair leg pad. And the seams on the table top, where the leaf inserts fit are a bit gapped, and don't quite fit flush together seamlessly. This may be from being in storage, or change of weather causing shrinkage and expansion, I am not certain. Chair cushions are reasonably comfortable. Pretty good experience overall. The deliverymen used cou"
Sandra R. - Las Vegas

"One of the chairs arrived damaged, the leg mount is cracked. I will repair it myself.

There also is a small chunk of wood out of th edge of the tables leaf.

I was very satisfied with your service. The furniture looks great.

The Manufacturer was Legacy."
Jim Witkowski - Wisconsin

"Delighted with my Vaughan Bassett bedroom set. My order was received and set-up in perfect condition. I will order again from this web site. Great experience."
Mary - Maryland

"I ordered my Broyhill couch site unseen, this scared me to death! But Furniture-Savings.com made this so easy. Jason was helpful in answering my questions and offered me some solutions to some issues I had, ordering online. I got my couch REALLY quickly after paying for it, the delivery was seamless!!! Set up was quick, nice guys and very efficient. Thanks for a good deal, a good couch and a great experience. My couch is gorgeous and VERY well made, I was SOOOOo relieved I can't tell you! I'll be back!"
Lanette Giese - New Mexico

"I ORDERED FROM JUSTIN.....He was very profeshional.....& got me a real nice discount.....I would definitely order from him again.....Ihope the furniture is like on the website.....somehow I feel that it will be..."
MRS SMITH - CALIFORNIA

"Our bedroom furniture (Largo Marseille) was delivered in a very timely manner by extremely polite delivery men; the price was better than the sale price at our local furniture store; AND the pieces were more beautiful than in the picture online. We're very pleased!! We love them all!"
Terri Freeman - Virginia

"Love the sideboard to match my dining room set. The hole process went smoothly. Thank you:)"
Kathy O - AZ

"I ordered a Vaughan Bassett bedroom set on Aug 2, 2013. It was delivered yesterday and is beautiful. Delivery was fast and the price was right. The only problem was that two drawers were not in their slide-in space and were very loose and hitting the drawers above. My husband was able to fix it. Delivery was great and the guys set everything up. I would definitely order from this company again."
Judy - PA

"I ordered 6 pieces of Kincaid furniture and it is so beautiful, we are really really pleased with the quality and service received. Everything was shipped together & arrived sooner than expected. The furniture is so much prettier in person - I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I would definately shop here again."
Denise - OH

"I'd like to say that the individuals working for furniture savings.com are true professionals. I had been in search of a Legacy Conquistator china hutch to complete my formal dining set. My local furniture store could not obtain it for me so I searched on line and found Funiture-savings. com. They had it in stock and was able to obtain it for me. It has been delivered and my set is now complete. It's so... beautiful. Thank you and I will tell a friend."
Angela Newell - Somerset,KY

"This was an awesome experience. I had originally tried to get pricing from a local furniture store for this bedroom set. After several phone calls and a couple of emails I was quoted a price much much higher and also told that it would take up to 3 months for delivery. With Furniture-savings I not only got the quality set that I wanted, but for $1000.00 cheaper and was delivered and set up in one month. The delivery guys were from South Carolina and very polite, unloaded and set up the furniture fast. I had a lot of people skeptical of an online purchase like this but to my amazement it went as smooth as silk! Thank you and I will order again if I need anything more."
Tana Vallans - Oregon

"This week I received my Legacy Cottage Hill dining room set. I took a leap of faith and ordered it sight unseen. I am absolutely thrilled with it. The quality is very good. As far as Furniture-Savings, they are the best online company I have dealt with. Their prices are great, customer service is superb, and the delivery was right on time. Yhanks for a great experience and an a dining room set I will enjoy for years to come!"
Mary Jo Di Benedetto - South Carolina

"I purchased a gorgeous Kincaid Gathering House solid wood triple dresser from you a few months ago, and I'm just loving it. From the moment the (extremely courteous) delivery men arrived earlier than scheduled and placed it in my bedroom, it transformed the feel of the entire room. Wonderful!"
Allan N. - New York

"Great experience dealing with this company. We bought the same furniture we found at a local retail store, for less than 50% of their price. Since the price difference was so dramatic, I was a bit skeptical of ordering. However, your very knowledgeable staff took care of those unfounded fears immediately.
We received the furniture in a timely manner, and the crew did a great job of setting it up.
The only complaint I have is that the crew didn't haul off the boxes after delivery. That was supposed to be part of the delivery. Other than that, I am completely satisfied and have recommended you to others already.
Thank you!!"
Rex D. - Texas

"Overall, a wonderful experience! Absolutely the best price I found anywhere, great customer service, my new Vaughn-Bassett Cottage Cherry Triple Dresser and nightstand are beautiful, so much nicer that I expected, just stunning to look at! Delivery went very smoothly, actually arrived day early so I wasn't quite ready for it but the courteous and friendly delivery company offered to help me get my room ready for the new furniture!!
I am impressed with my entire experience with Furniture-Savings.com and I plan to purchase a Broyhill living room set in the very near future. I have confidently recommended you to everyone I know, this is the place to go, with confidence!!
Thanks so much :)"
Lori Morin - CT

"Vaughan Bassett Cottage Collection bedroom set

Beautiful set, great price, quicker than expected delivery! We are very satisfied."
Terri - North Carolina

"The service was excellent - from ordering to delivery - the delivery was the best service I have ever had! I will order again, love my furniture."
Kris Meyer - WI

"We love our Aico piece of furniture. We ordered from the Palais Royale collection, and it is absolutely beautiful! Our delivery was a day earlier than scheduled, but the drivers communicated with us frequently so that last minute arrangements could be made to be available."
Judy Stensrud - MN

"We ordered new Kincaid bedroom furniture. It is beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. The only issue we experienced is that the delivery ended up being a day later than scheduled. Thank you for the easy experience! I will recommend you to my friends and family!"
Tammie - Maryland

"Furniture arrived in timely manner. Movers were polite and efficient. Love the furniture. Exactly what I needed. Thanks"
Sherylle - Michigan

"I have never ordered furniture online before and was apprehensive about the whole process. Yesterday the semi arrived and the two men carefully unwrapped everything outside and they carried it and set it up exactly where I wanted it. I had ordered Vaughn-Bassett bedroom set and the quality was superb."
Patrick - Illinois

"On time, professional, and the furniture is beautiful!Vaughan Bassett. Thank you."
Susan Janson - Ma.

"i am very pleased with my Largo Lafayette Low Profile Queen bedroom set it is gorgeous. I was apprehensive to order furniture online but i am so very satisfied & with the delivery service, very professional. looking forward to doing business again with furniture-savings.com Thank you!"
Sherrie Pruitt - Onancock, VA

"We just had our Vaughn Bassett - Hamilton - bedroom furniture delivered and it is BEAUTIFUL!! I originally saw this furniture on the website of a high-end furniture store near our home. I searched the web to get pricing and came across your website. I am SO glad that I found you! We saved several hundred dollars on the price of the furniture, in addition to the free shipping and no taxes. The delivery guys were VERY courteous, efficient, and covered our hardwood floors so they wouldn't get damaged. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and will shop againg with you for our future furniture needs!"
Stacey Keller - Maryland

"Great service. Received items promptly. Also great prices. I would definitely use you again and would recommend to others."
Ann marie roberts - Ny

"We love our new king-size Oak Lane II-Light bed by
Vaughan Bassett. It was easy to shop on-line and it was a smooth transaction/"
Joan Suspenski - New York

"I received my new bedroom furnature and it is beautiful. The delivery guys were very polite and get the job done quickly with no mess. Thank you!
J. Steele"
J Steele - Michigan

"In early January we purchased a Vaughan Bassett Appalachian Hardwood light cherry bed, chest, and nightstand. The price was less than a local store's sale price. In 2 weeks we were notified of shipping, with delivery coming a week later. Early evening of the day before the scheduled delivery, the team called to say they were ahead of schedule. They delivered that evening. They were courteous, pleasant, and efficient. The furniture is perfect. I would highly recommend you and would purchase from you again."
Dag - PA

"Very pleased with all aspects of ordering, customer service and condition of merchandise upon delivery.

Bernhardt Normandie Manor Cal King Upholstered bed"
Kathi Haas - Arizona

"I just received my order from your company. I had a very good experience with the customer service rep Sarah and the expedition of the order. This was my first experience with online ordering with furniture and Sarah explained in detail everything that would transpire and how the company works with the billing. My experience working with her and customer service was enjoyable, safe feeling and understandable. I had no problem contacting her with a question that came up after I already ordered the furniture. The furniture itself was exactly what I ordered and exactly what I expected. As far as I can see there is no seeable damage and the furniture arrived wrapped, packed and boxed.
The delivery service was great. The gentlemen worked professionally and courteously. The put the furniture exactly where I wanted it and cleaned up the entire packing of the furniture.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone who like good furniture (Broyhill) and courteous service.
I give the comp"
Lorraine Pugaczewski - New Jersey

"Dinig set far exceeded my expectations. Delivery was perfect. Thank you."
Audrey Nemetz - North Carolina

"I am so happy with my purchase from your company from start to finish. Especially how Mr. Jason has helped me so professionally! I will be back again soon!"
Joshua - New York

"I actually was not home when my bed frame and dresser with mirror were delivered. What a wonderful surprise to come home to a furnished bedroom! I was so worried that my bed frame would've not matched because I have a Tempur-Pedic Mattress that adjusts up and down and that the bed frame was not compatible. But the bed frame matched and they took out the wooden slates underneath and did all the work. Fantastic service!"
Maria Nina Lacson - Texas

"Dear Furniture-Savings.Com. For years I have been hesitant about odering furniture online, so I have decided to take a chance and I was blown away and 100% pleased. I just purchase the AICO Cortina King Bedroom Set, and AICO Cortina Dinning Room set and I was satisfied and pleased about my furniture. Jason, and Justin both were very professional, pleasant and well mannered gentlemen. The process from start to finish went well. I am overall satisfied with the quality of the furniture, price and the service. We want to thank you for making our home looking elegant and beautiful. This company is great and I would recommend and purchase from you again. Looking forward in purchasing the AICO Elizabeth King Comforter Set or the AICO Portofino King Comforther Set."
John Peggy Murray - Maryland

Leave feedback
All feedbacks

Call us: 1-888-484-6429 - Copyright @ 2016, Furniture-Savings.com. -