The Oppulente collection is influenced by the divergent cultures of the three continents that make up the Mediterranean coastline. Spanish, Moorish, and Italian origins converge to create an abundance of finely crafted details.
The Moors created some of the finest city plans in ancient history. The city of Cordoba for example, had running water, air conditioning, heating, and working lampposts that lit the streets at night, causing Cordoba to be one of the most cosmopolitan cities of its time. Italy has been the source of many of our modern pieces of architecture, whereas Spain is home to some of the greatest architectural sites in the world.
With these influences merging together in one collection, the Oppulente collection has become a unique experience. Offered in a warm Sienna Spice finish, this collection is sure to impress with its ornate metalwork, exquisite marble inlays, and intricate carvings. Like the timeless treasures that inspired it, Oppulente will bring home feelings of both tranquility and affluence.
- Sienna Spice Finish
- "Old World" styling with Spanish, Moorish, and Italian origins
- Generous Curves, Intricate Botanical Metalwork, and Antique Glass and Marble Accents throughout the collection
- Mixed veneers on case goods with Distinctive Hand-applied Embellishments
- Crafted from Birch solids with Mahogany, Cherry, and Ash Burl veneers
- Light Antiquing to enhance Beauty
- French and English Dovetail Construction on all Drawers
- Ultra Smooth Ball Bearing Drawer Glides
- Custom Antique Brass Hardware
- Full Velvet lining on Top Drawers with Cedar lining on Bottom Drawers
- Hidden jewelry tray in dresser