The Grantham Hall collection is classic and comfortable with subtle 18th century style influences highlighting a sophisticated, modern design. Simple lines allow the more detailed features to take stage without being overstated. The end result is both elegant to look at and yet comfortable to live with. Rogue Cherry wood veneers with figured grain highlights are the feature element of Grantham Hall. The finish is a deep coffee tone that sets off the metal work in the hardware. An open arabesque design motif is found in the champagne finish hardware, wooden fretwork and overlays. Other design touches include subtle inlays on select tops, reeded accent molding, hand-hammered nail-head trim and ferrules on the feet of certain items.
- Crafted from select Hardwood Solids and Cherry Wood Veneers
- Coffee Finish
- Traditional Style
- Slight Distressing and Worn Edges to Enhance Beauty
- English Dovetail Fronts and French Dovetail Backs on Drawers
- Cedar-Lined Bottom Drawers on most case pieces
- Custom Hardware in Champagne Finish Hardware