The look and feel of Old World Spain have been beautifully captured in this grand collection, designed exclusively for the Michael Amini Signature Series. Beautifully crafted from Birch solids with Cherry, Pecan, and Elm Burl veneers, the distinctive marquetry and intricate embellishments compliment a classic chestnut finish. Uniquely twisted and shaped marble pilasters with carved wooden leaves wrapping around adorn some of the pieces.
Villa Valencia draws its inspirations from the city of Valencia, in Spain. The name itself comes from the Latin name of the city, Valentia, which means "strength," and "vigor." As it sits in the center of the Spanish Mediterranean coastline, Valencia overlooks the Gulf of Valencia, and is backed by mountains and rolling plains, creating a breathtaking environment. This area has seen numerous historical events, and as such, its character has continually developed.
The Villa Valencia collection draws from this history, and from its marble relief to the unique multi-faceted beveled glass encasements, Villa Valencia is a timeless collection to be treasured year after year.
- Classic Chestnut Finish
- Crafted from Birch solids with Cherry, Pecan, and Elm Burl veneers
- Old World styling with Spanish flair
- Light Antiquing to enhance Beauty
- Marble Inlays and Accents
- French and English Dovetail Construction on all Drawers
- Ultra Smooth Ball Bearing Drawer Glides
- Antique Tarnished Brass Hardware
- Full Velvet lining on drawers with cedar lining on bottom drawers
- Shaped and curved pieces with beveled glass doors on various pieces
- Bed can be setup with setup with or without marble posts
- Matching Bedroom, Dining, Occasional, Bar and Entertainment Wall