A collection of furniture that is always in fashion. Casual but with structure and order. "Confident, timeless, stately, and elegant." Featuring clean lines, classic forms, breakfront and demi-lune shaped cases, architecturally inspired pilasters and friezes, tapered legs and feet, fluted posts, reeded and dentil moldings, geometric marquetry veneer patterns on table tops, case tops and headboard, classic door grille fretwork, applied moldings on drawer fronts, metal fretwork over antiqued mirror, guilloche molding on a squared mirror, and layered glass oval mirror. Constructed from a creative mix of Elm Veneers, hardwood solidsnail trim. Other features such as metal accents, stone tops, antiqued mirror glass, and natural brass metal finished hardware give this collection roots in the past that never seem to go out of style. Round ornate knobs, a classic ring pull, and a mock key hole highlight the collection.
- Elm Finished in a Smoky Taupe Finish
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers in Select Case Pieces
- Traditional Styling
- Crafted From Select Hardwood Solids and Elm Wood Veneers
- Light Distressing for Enhanced Beauty
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Round Ornate Knobs and a Classic Ring Pulls